Shatrughan & Poonam Sinha to appear in Monsoon Special episode - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for the links. 
I meant ‘Tu   Tu hai wahi…. Title song from Yeh vaada raha 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I agree. It's not easy but on II12 if Nachiket would have been there I guess he can nail it. Similar to Sowmya another victim of politics. Nihal I purely asked for as I like the feel he gets from his voice and this song will challenge him technically. 

Anyway I don't think this duet pair is possible at all on II for any song. They can't think beyond Pawandeep/Arunitha pair. We are almost near final so it may be solos all the time now.

Nihal & Arunita should do a mash-up of the above duets as a cover. 👍

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Thanks for the links. 
I meant ‘Tu   Tu hai wahi…. Title song from Yeh vaada raha 

Sayli sang it.

2nd song in the video

https://youtu.be/SLE3w0giTdA

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Talking of duets my wishlist for Aru -sayli 

Teri mehfil mein kismet azmakar ( Mughal-e-azalea). Tough song. But these two will nail it. 👍

Imaan ka Asar ( dunno why it wasn’t tried with them yet.  Did anyone sing this?) 

I wish they have an episode - netizens farmaish wherein they can pick the most popular requests for jodis & songs. It should be just a duet episode with different pairs. 
PS :- kaash yeh log humse poochte for ideas…. 😁😁😃

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Talking of duets my wishlist for Aru -sayli 

Teri mehfil mein kismet azmakar ( Mughal-e-azalea). Tough song. But these two will nail it. 👍

Imaan ka Asar ( dunno why it wasn’t tried with them yet.  Did anyone sing this?) 

I wish they have an episode - netizens farmaish wherein they can pick the most popular requests for jodis & songs. It should be just a duet episode with different pairs. 
PS :- kaash yeh log humse poochte for ideas…. 😁😁😃

We have already seen many duets of arudeep, Arunita Sayli, Ashish Sayli, Ashish SMP, Nihal SMP, Danish Sayli/Arunita but now want something with Arunita Nihal, Arunita SMP, Sayli SMP, Pawandeep Sayli, Danish Pawandeep

Just want to see these pairs for duet... Later we can decide it worked or not. (They can try these in non voting episode to avoid the risk😉)

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I saw this before. I like it quite a lot. Would have loved SMP attempting it. Finally SMP is showing her classical proficiency now a days. If possible see her yesterday performance. It's a carnatic-western fusion, the raagas coming out of SMP voice are divine and pitch perfect(iam not saying this as a fan. Any musicians who listen it with unbiased mind will get it). Especially Jugalbandi at end was mindblowing. I hope she comes up with more of that. But as usual these guys are playing sidelining tricks so watch the tv version on YouTube not on sonyliv.

Sure will watch it as soon as it is uploaded.

Meaning of her name fits her accurately

Shanmugapriya:

Sharpens the intellect of the singer as well as the listener. Instills courage in one's mind and replenishes the energy in the body.