Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Yes, they sang Bahubali and also the Hanuman Chalisa or some bhajan during Ram Navmi episode. 

SMP had duets with PD, Ashish and Danish. I can’t remember if she did with Nihal.

SMP has sung with nihal 1 or 2 times atleast

Aru has sung with PD, Ashish and Danish. Not yet with Nihal

Sayli sang with Ashish and Nihal. I can’t remember if she sang with Danish or not but no duet yet with PD. 

Time for some mix and match. 
Beedi jalayile she sang with Danish 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

#dream pairs which will remain dream only😆

Aru-nihal 

PD-sayali 

Aru-smp 

Don't get me wrong though

Vaise idk y I low key feel aru SMP might not work 🤔 

But I can be wrong too aisa bhi ho Sakta he it does wonders ✨

(matlab extreme hi hoga either blockbuster or a total miss)

Khamosh 🤫🤐 😂😂😂

I’m totally with you on this. Would like to see them. Wonder what type of song would be given? Something that is melodious ARU  or rocking for SMP. JUST SING A SONg like what ARU & Sayli sang from utsav. SMP has in her but we got to see it only once 😊🤔

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Khamosh 🤫🤐 😂😂😂

Aise nhi Bolte  say it like this 🤣🤣🤣

I’m totally with you on this. Would like to see them. Wonder what type of song would be given? Something that is melodious ARU  or rocking for SMP. JUST SING A SONg like what ARU & Sayli sang from utsav. SMP has in her but we got to see it only once 😊🤔

patani firstly unka style itta different he from each other ab log versatility Ka Jaap karenge they can sing any genre etc.  etc. but it's not about versatility anymore atleast on II🤪 Idol walo ne itti mehnat Karke unki ek idealistic personality banayi he Jaise SMP as rockstar n Arunita as melody queen so agar dono me se koi bhi apna style compromise karega so that idealistic personality gets effected n Idol people don't want that! 😆

Unko bas Apne profit se Lena dena he 😈

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very true. SMP is very capable of singing classical songs. I have heard her sing a duo with her mom on stage. I think it was in saregama. They were good. 
Some singers have been typecast in Indian idol. 

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Very true. SMP is very capable of singing classical songs. I have heard her sing a duo with her mom on stage. I think it was in saregama. They were good. 
Some singers have been typecast in Indian idol. 

oh her mom is also a classical singer ! I didn't knew that😲

I always used to wonder uski mummy aise Uske Saath Saath Pura gaana kyu gaati he stage par so she's also judging ki uska koi sur idhar se udhar na ho 😆

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I always used to wonder uski mummy aise Uske Saath Saath Pura gaana kyu gaati he stage par so she's also judging ki uska koi sur idhar se udhar na ho 😆

Yes. Her mom is classical music teacher and her dad is Veena / violin player by profession.

Edited by padee4 - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: padee4

Yes. Her mom is classical music teacher and her dad is Veena / violin player by profession.

oh wow 🤩 

Many contestants are having a musical family😆

But yeh veena n violin ek kaise ho sakte he 😆

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mom is a good singer. Apparently she memorizes all the songs SMP is supposed to sing on stage. She is adorable and child like in her ways .

I can’t find their stage performance from saregamapa but here is one where u can see her mom sing. Her dad is a musician too.

https://youtu.be/D6KLkEI-Hdk

Most of the idol contestants have parents who sing well. Arunita’s mom, for PD his mom, dad and sisters, for Nihal his dad..

In fact I liked PD’s mom’s voice. 

padee4 thumbnail

oh wow 🤩 

Many contestants are having a musical family😆

But yeh veena n violin ek kaise ho sakte he 

He plays both Veena and violin😊

padee4 thumbnail

Mom is a good singer. Apparently she memorizes all the songs SMP is supposed to sing on stage. She is adorable and child like in her ways .

I can’t find their stage performance from saregamapa but here is one where u can see her mom sing. Her dad is a musician too.

Most of the idol contestants have parents who sing well. Arunita’s mom, for PD his mom, dad and sisters, for Nihal his dad..

In fact I liked PD’s mom’s voice. 

Even Danish is from musical family.