Heer is back and family is happy ….future story

Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode was so pleasant to watch after the boring drag fest for the last couple of weeks. I really enjoyed the Harman heer scenes…it’s great seeing a dad pamper his princess.. and heer has promised Virat to be with him until eternity, so I hope she maintains her promise this time. I hope these family scenes continue ..it’s so nice seeing all the main characters get enough screenspace. I hope they focus on heer and Virat and get Harman and saumya to play the supporting parents. Parmeet and sant baksh won’t accept heer easily so I hope we see harman and saumya dealing with them..yes well we know there’s going to be a mahi saumya fighting over Harman story..but let this be the sub plot..the main focus should be on ViHeer ..they are the young leads 😀

Originally posted by Indira1211

Today’s episode was so pleasant to watch after the boring drag fest for the last couple of weeks. I really enjoyed the Harman heer scenes…it’s great seeing a dad pamper his princess.. and heer has promised Virat to be with him until eternity, so I hope she maintains her promise this time. I hope these family scenes continue ..it’s so nice seeing all the main characters get enough screenspace. I hope they focus on heer and Virat and get Harman and saumya to play the supporting parents. Parmeet and sant baksh won’t accept heer easily so I hope we see harman and saumya dealing with them..yes well we know there’s going to be a mahi saumya fighting over Harman story..but let this be the sub plot..the main focus should be on ViHeer ..they are the young leads 😀

I think heer/virat are going to be the mains since they show them in the title card. Honestly, I don't think it's not possible for them and harman/soumya to be leads as well, shows have done two lead pairs before, it's just a matter of balancing. Obviously maahi is already plotting to use her daughter and manipulate her into getting soumya out of the picture and keep harman to herself, so it should be very interesting to see how heer will handle that. Obviously heer loves her parents and her gulabo and she won't want to lose either of them, but still it'll be interesting to see how they carry it out. personally I would like to see heer say she wants her parents to divorce because it's such a toxic relationship. i mean its not wild that a child would want their parents to divorce, it actually is something that exists in the world, so to see that on itv i think would be a very interesting move

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

I think heer/virat are going to be the mains since they show them in the title card. Honestly, I don't think it's not possible for them and harman/soumya to be leads as well, shows have done two lead pairs before, it's just a matter of balancing. Obviously maahi is already plotting to use her daughter and manipulate her into getting soumya out of the picture and keep harman to herself, so it should be very interesting to see how heer will handle that. Obviously heer loves her parents and her gulabo and she won't want to lose either of them, but still it'll be interesting to see how they carry it out. personally I would like to see heer say she wants her parents to divorce because it's such a toxic relationship. i mean its not wild that a child would want their parents to divorce, it actually is something that exists in the world, so to see that on itv i think would be a very interesting move

yes I would love to see ViHeer and haya both get equal screenspace…and yes there can definitely be two lead couples..😀….yesterday’s episode was good as everyone got enough screenspace and it was a happy episode without Angel..hope Angel is not brought back any time soon..🤨… I’m loving Harman and heers scenes..they both looked so thrilled to have each other in their lives..😀

One of the YT videos says that Heer is dead as Jigyasa quit the show.

Originally posted by kavitha_r

One of the YT videos says that Heer is dead as Jigyasa quit the show.

did Jigyasa really quit the show ?  I don’t blame her..these writers have ruined a show that had so much potential…really pathetic.. so ViHeer didn’t even get a proper happy ending ,…🤦🏻‍♀️

did Jigyasa really quit the show ?  I don’t blame her..these writers have ruined a show that had so much potential…really pathetic.. so ViHeer didn’t even get a proper happy ending ,…🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes, Jigyasa has quit the show. She posted a farewell note on IG. Although Shakti is a mess right now, I don’t agree with her decision. The show is scheduled to go off air next month end, why couldn’t she just hold on till then? According to the pre-cap, Parmeet murdered her. The mediocre writers couldn’t even gave her a proper, decent exit! Show Daljeet raping the maid and to cover it up, just commit murders upon murders 🙄😡 No ViHeer, and knowing the Singh crime family, I’m sure they’ll get him remarried and have children before the show shuts. Smdh! 

Originally posted by burnnotice

Yes, Jigyasa has quit the show. She posted a farewell note on IG. Although Shakti is a mess right now, I don’t agree with her decision. The show is scheduled to go off air next month end, why couldn’t she just hold on till then? According to the pre-cap, Parmeet murdered her. The mediocre writers couldn’t even gave her a proper, decent exit! Show Daljeet raping the maid and to cover it up, just commit murders upon murders 🙄😡 No ViHeer, and knowing the Singh crime family, I’m sure they’ll get him remarried and have children before the show shuts. Smdh! 

Or the makers might kill Virat as well so Viheer would unite.

Originally posted by burnnotice

oh gosh…Is the show ending ? If it is I hope they bring jigyasa in at least in the last episode to shoot a happy ending scene with Virat… they did that with Anchal Sahu who is the lead now in barrister babu..she went back and shot a few scenes in her previous show and gave her character a happy ending..when the show ended..🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe they killed the heroine in Shakti 😭….it’s been such a waste of time investing in this show and couple ..if the writers give them this terrible ending…So the writers have shown us that if you are born intersex it is indeed a curse..you will self destruct and destroy the lives of everyone who loves you…really pathetic..these writers should not be allowed to write anything again…😡

oh gosh…Is the show ending ? If it is I hope they bring jigyasa in at least in the last episode to shoot a happy ending scene with Virat… they did that with Anchal Sahu who is the lead now in barrister babu..she went back and shot a few scenes in her previous show and gave her character a happy ending..when the show ended..🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe they killed the heroine in Shakti 😭….it’s been such a waste of time investing in this show and couple ..if the writers give them this terrible ending…So the writers have shown us that if you are born intersex it is indeed a curse..you will self destruct and destroy the lives of everyone who loves you…really pathetic..these writers should not be allowed to write anything again…😡

The makers should change the time slot and bring the actress to play Heer's role if Jigyasa quits the show.

Originally posted by kavitha_r

The makers should change the time slot and bring the actress to play Heer's role if Jigyasa quits the show.

yes they can bring in another actress to play heer..but they shouldn’t kill heers character…she’s supposed to be the female lead and the story is revolving around her…if they kill heer then the story is over basically…I think it’s possible if the show is not ending and jigyasa has left the show ..that they may bring in a new actress to play heer,..otherwise they have no story to show..