Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The way it’s going, both Rudra and Preesha are wrong respectively.

Rudra for going ahead to marry Devika.

Preesha for hiding her past from Armaan.

Preesha has got more than one opportunity to tell Armaan why she doesn’t want the marriage to take place but she doesn’t do so.

Rudra is using Devika just for his own reasons which is wrong on all grounds.

If the Thakur’s are genuine and have no back story of being evil, Rusha will be the reason for their negativity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah ..we all love them but they are probably the most  self centred leads in tv today. 

Rudra is flip flop ..blaming Preesha one moment then again stalking her and trying to get her back.

I sympathized with Preesha at beginning of this storyline but she is very self centred too ...playing with Armaan's emotions and I don't understand why is she hiding her past from Armaan when he shared his entire tragic backstory..can't see simply say 'Rudr is my ex husband and we seperated after loosing our son'  itna bara bhayanak secret kaise hua ye ki chupana par rha hai...also why is she hiding her mother in front of Armaan😆 

The worst thing is that they both are using Armaan Devika in worst possible way and probably ruining their lives specially Rudra he is using Devika to get at Preesha .... With all their nonsense only one person is gonna get hurt - Anvi ..Rudr Preesha with their self centred attitude are gonna ruin that innocent child's life

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

So true, there is absolutely no logical pov of Preesha hiding her amma's identity let alone Rudra?? She said, she doesn't want to go to Delhi because her past will haunt her whereas her past is right in front of her?!

Amma wanted her not to break off with Rudra and now she's telling her to marry Armaan, kuch bhi?

Sulochana again can see Rudra in pain without Preesha but is ready for Devika-Rudra marriage, kuch bhi wapis?

Illogical.

My love for RuSha is not beyond their wrongs but indeed they are calling a huge tsunami on themselves by doing this and poor Anvi. Atleast think about her!

ETA - Both are shown flawed in this track like normal human beings so that's the only good thing but they need to get their act together!

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

yes rudra should not use devika and preesha should open up to armaan 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

yes rudra should not use devika and preesha should open up to armaan 

That would make the track even interesting.

Preesha calls Armaan her friend and thanked him for speaking the truth and not hiding his feelings but doesn't seem to do what she appreciated him for is complete hypocrisy.

What will Rudra achieve in knowing that Preesha still has feelings for him?! So, what will he achieve knowing that considering they are divorced and in his opinion, she is married... He should check or ask for marriage pictures and just tell his feelings because he was the one who hurt her with that disgusting allegation.

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I no longer watch this show but occasiinally see a clip here and there and I read some of the forums.

So how have they worked out this new angle. If Rud is some famous rockstar how do these two not know that him and Presha were married before...I mean all their business was always on tv ( or did they forget the countless interviews Rud and Presha did as well as the one him and Mahima did) all they have to do is google and they would know. Have these two people been living under a rock 🤣🤣🤣 Rediculous

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaNaBa

I no longer watch this show but occasiinally see a clip here and there and I read some of the forums.

So how have they worked out this new angle. If Rud is some famous rockstar how do these two not know that him and Presha were married before...I mean all their business was always on tv ( or did they forget the countless interviews Rud and Presha did as well as the one him and Mahima did) all they have to do is google and they would know. Have these two people been living under a rock 🤣🤣🤣 Rediculous

No logic left.

Probably I thought after knowing he is a rockstar (would give a benefit of doubt that everyone do not know all singers/rockstars in the world), they would google him to find out his backstory (unless they already have and it will be revealed later).

Idk where is the story heading and I am getting bored of it now.

They could've shown it different but its same...Rudra has not learnt his lesson one bit...no redemption qualities and Preesha is reduced to being superficial.

I like Armaan's character but they're not showing him do anything significant too.

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

No logic left.

Probably I thought after knowing he is a rockstar (would give a benefit of doubt that everyone do not know all singers/rockstars in the world), they would google him to find out his backstory (unless they already have and it will be revealed later).

Idk where is the story heading and I am getting bored of it now.

They could've shown it different but its same...Rudra has not learnt his lesson one bit...no redemption qualities and Preesha is reduced to being superficial.

I like Armaan's character but they're not showing him do anything significant too.

Rudra redemption will come slowly rght nw hes only pissed cuz he thnks preesha has moved on he dont want to knw anythng else he just wants to knw does she still feel fr him nd him thinking shes moved on has broken hid trust more fr her once he finds out shes nt married he will automatically strt mending his relationship with her knowing the real reason why she left him cuz he never trust her

Yes preesha is hiding things frm armaan she wants to sty in her own little world she dont wana go bk to her previous life she wants it to sty out of her life and it's not easy sharing something regarding your past to someone she only knows fr 6 months which obviously be problem fr her whn thy gt to find out the truth ...the story has become better after  the leap u just got to give it a chance 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Yes the only reason I’m watching is because I like all the characters. But it’s getting a bit frustrating now.

They’re just doing what they were doing. I want them to build their relationship.

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Rudra redemption will come slowly rght nw hes only pissed cuz he thnks preesha has moved on he dont want to knw anythng else he just wants to knw does she still feel fr him nd him thinking shes moved on has broken hid trust more fr her once he finds out shes nt married he will automatically strt mending his relationship with her knowing the real reason why she left him cuz he never trust her

Yes preesha is hiding things frm armaan she wants to sty in her own little world she dont wana go bk to her previous life she wants it to sty out of her life and it's not easy sharing something regarding your past to someone she only knows fr 6 months which obviously be problem fr her whn thy gt to find out the truth ...the story has become better after  the leap u just got to give it a chance 

I gave it a chance and stopped halfway through Mahima track. It has not got better. How is it better when it has no logic? As for Rud's redemption and him and Preesha getting together why would anyone want to see that. Their relationship is toxic and lacks trust ...from both sides since Preesha always has a stupid plan and fails to share details with Rud...and Rud always believes everyone else and accuses her of being characterless and is borderline abusive. I mean they breakup for every little thing ....some shallow love they have.

And to make matters worse they are now dragging other people into their mess. Why would she lie about her parents? 

How does this new guy not know anything about her, he is some hot shot business man but he can not do simple research (like who brings a random woman into the life of his child without even a background check) How does any of this new track make sense. 

Until the story changes I will give it a miss and catch the occasional clip or WU...

Boring and annoying 

Edited by CaNaBa - 2 years ago