Aurra's farewell - Pravisht Mishra

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS 🥺 HE has lived Anirudh-Bondita With the kiddo. It must be sooo hard for him, for everyone on the set 💔 Couldn't stop myself from making a thread on this.

WHY This forum is sooooo suna suna? Why no farewell thread for Aurra? This can not be the 'Barrister Babu' forum 😳 Where the hell is everyone 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

THIS 🥺 HE has lived Anirudh-Bondita With the kiddo. It must be sooo hard for him, for everyone on the set 💔 Couldn't stop myself from making a thread on this.

WHY This forum is sooooo suna suna? Why no farewell thread for Aurra? This can not be the 'Barrister Babu' forum 😳 Where the hell is everyone 😒

Arpita🤗

Thanks for this thread

I myself was wondering why there is no farewell thread for Aurra🥺 this baccha is going😭

You know honestly speaking yesterday I was fine but today seeing farewell video, it hit me in a different way🥺 its suddenly sinking in that Aurra won't be there as Bondita anymore😭 and its heartbreaking💔 she did such a wonderful job, she lived Bondita, she made us love Bondita soo much❤️ She made Bondita such a memorable character⭐️ she will definitely be missed immensely😭 

And hearing Rishta Tera mera is making me cry....🥺 I can't😭 I am remembering the golden days of BB when we were all soo attached to it

Where are all the folks? Aajao yaar sab log

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Arpita🤗

Thanks for this thread

I myself was wondering why there is no farewell thread for Aurra🥺 this baccha is going😭

You know honestly speaking yesterday I was fine but today seeing farewell video, it hit me in a different way🥺 its suddenly sinking in that Aurra won't be there as Bondita anymore😭 and its heartbreaking💔 she did such a wonderful job, she lived Bondita, she made us love Bondita soo much❤️ She made Bondita such a memorable character⭐️ she will definitely be missed immensely😭 

And hearing Rishta Tera mera is making me cry....🥺 I can't😭 I am remembering the golden days of BB when we were all soo attached to it

Where are all the folks? Aajao yaar sab log

I just couldn't stop myself after watching that farewell video.... TRUST me Even now I am typing this with moist eyes I mean.... Can't put into words.... 💔 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Aurrisht❤️ Pravi looks emotional😭 aur kyun na ho, as you said he has lived this journey with her😭  They both together made Rudhita and BB so lovable and memorable❤️He will miss his little buddy on the set, its not going to be easy. She is such a star⭐️ but hope their bond always remains this precious❤️

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This video hits hard ❤ 

Everyone cheering her name and the bgm is making everybody emotional.. 

She will always be our cute bondita.. It's so heartfelt to see people giving such respect and love to her 

And pravisht what to say about him.. It's evident he he is so emotional.. As he says.. Set ki jaan hai aura.. This boy really cares for her.. And it's visible

It's really a bittersweet moment for everybody 

bhshre95 thumbnail

I just couldn't stop myself after watching that farewell video.... TRUST me Even now I am typing this with moist eyes I mean.... Can't put into words.... 💔 

I can feel you😭 I don't know how to describe what I am feeling, nostalgic, sad, emotional.... Really feeling like crying. I know this was one day inevitable, we all knew it from the day it started that one day Bondita will grow up and show will go for a leap, but this is hitting hard now💔😭 it feels like just yesterday the show started😭 

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I wanted to make a thread.. But have no courage left.. I can't express how much I loved her.. 

"Dil mein dard sa jaga hain, 

Kanta sa kahi laga hain"

May be these two lines can express my situation.. I seriously have no courage.. Isse zyada likh nehi payungi.. Ro dungi warna..🙂🙂

Siddiquie thumbnail

@bold- Manorama ke Sadme se bahar nahi nikal paaye bohot log,isliye forum hi chodd diye 😭

Anyways I really hope ki Aurra ko hum dekh paayein on tv soon ❤️That kid is really talented 😆

Edited by Siddiquie - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I can feel you😭 I don't know how to describe what I am feeling, nostalgic, sad, emotional.... Really feeling like crying. I know this was one day inevitable, we all knew it from the day it started that one day Bondita will grow up and show will go for a leap, but this is hitting hard now💔😭 it feels like just yesterday the show started😭 

Seriously... Kal Ki baat thi remember we used to wait till late night for Voot baba to upload episodes. Hira Mandi track and our endless rantings and Discussions on their (Ani-Bon) bond. 💔 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

This video hits hard ❤ 

Everyone cheering her name and the bgm is making everybody emotional.. 

She will always be our cute bondita.. It's so heartfelt to see people giving such respect and love to her 

And pravisht what to say about him.. It's evident he he is so emotional.. As he says.. Set ki jaan hai aura.. This boy really cares for her.. And it's visible

It's really a bittersweet moment for everybody 

LOVED The farewell given to Aurra 👏 She deserves every bit of it. ❤️