Track to test preesha's love for a man

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I guess I finally figured out the purpose of this track it is to prove whether preesha loves her man or father of child 

Impressive one

On comparing 

When preesha got married to rudra who is saransh's father, while she was in love with yuvraj n eventually loved rudra in process 

She choose rudraksh 

Now similar situation, she is in fake marriage with armaan who is anvi's father now, while she is in love with rudraksh 

The question is whom she will choose now n did she love rudra as man or father of her child?

So if she loved rudra as saransh's father then be ready to witness yet other love stories with preesha armaan because armaan is father of anvi now whom she considers as her daughter 

Now rudra is in pretty same situation as yuvraj then

Funny but interesting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

So I guess I finally figured out the purpose of this track it is to prove whether preesha loves her man or father of child 

Impressive one

On comparing 

When preesha got married to rudra who is saransh's father, while she was in love with yuvraj n eventually loved rudra in process 

She choose rudraksh 

Now similar situation, she is in fake marriage with armaan who is anvi's father now, while she is in love with rudraksh 

The question is whom she will choose now n did she love rudra as man or father of her child?

So if she loved rudra as saransh's father then be ready to witness yet other love stories with preesha armaan because armaan is father of anvi now whom she considers as her daughter 

Now rudra is in pretty same situation as yuvraj then

Funny but interesting

No I dnt thnk preesha will ever get close to arman thts fr sure preesha never loved yuvraj she was with him cuz she knew him frm childhood nd he also accepted saaransh her proper love stry started with rudr

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Acrually   I don’t really like rusha except for their chemistry,truth be told there relationship is too toxic Rudraksh is too rude and arrogant and sets a bad example for men.It just kind of promotes male dominance.I would definitely like to see preesha armaan as a couple.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 2 years ago
murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its about time the makers  should bring a track where Rudraksh learns in the hard way to stop blaming Preesha for everything and needs to become that old fierce Rudraksh who blindly trusted and  supported Preesha against Balraj, Mishika Ahana and Yuvraj.

There shud be a redemption track for Rudraksh to understand Preesha's real worth and also needs to regret anthat every single time she forgave him even after hurting her so much and had unwavering faith on him during Kirti's murder,  Balraj's murder,  Sonia's dirty allegations on him, and every time Rudraksh's mistakes of blaming her and taking Preesha's love, forgiveness and trust for granted was brushed under the carpet with just a sorry.

Rudraksh really needs to make big amendments & grovel badly for blaming Preesha every single time and for not trusting her and breaking her mentally every time with his rude words like Dusri Mahima, Shaatir, Badchalan, Chaalbaaz.

priya185 thumbnail

This track can do well if makers handle it right

I miss rusha together

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Pree had cleared that Yuvraj was her chahat but not anymore WAY before she married Rudra...she found true love in Rudra while now when she loves Rudra she isnt able to find the same love in Armaan and that was clear.

The pain she has endured has triumphed over the love she had.

ATM, Rudra needs to show Preesha he actually still loves her and not use another girl to make her jealous and in turn spoil that girls life. Atleast Preesha-Armaan clearly known what is between them.

He will be the reason for the Thakur's turning negative if there is no back story.

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago
kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Pree had cleared that Yuvraj was her chahat but not anymore WAY before she married Rudra(so if rudra didn't not come in her way that chahat would have turned to love right?)..she found true love in Rudra(who is saransh's father so if rajeev would have been in rudra's place does she still feel same for him wow never realized ee toh ayahi ru ke life main "fake bhabhi bankar")  while now when she loves Rudra she isnt able to find the same love in Armaan and that was clear.

The pain she has endured has triumphed over the love she had.

ATM, Rudra needs to show Preesha he actually still loves her and not use another girl to make her jealous and in turn spoil that girls life. Atleast Preesha-Armaan clearly known what is between them.

He will be the reason for the Thakur's turning negative if there is no back story.

See the preesha I know is person who is so selfless n always thinks about her family first 

She took all his blames some or most of them were so disgusting,she accepted his illegitimate child n became mother for him

Suddenly when she faced death of kid she had no reason for doing so but still fair after all she lost her first love saransh I felt bad for her despite knowing it's yet again a way to show preesha is always good n rudra is always an idiot by the writers to show FL is always right

But when she turned to typical wife material for Arman managing his tie n demostic stuff is just irritating that too in just six stupid months kyun? Because she found saransh in anvi as far as I know RuSha have spent knowing eachother right context in more than six months n this thakur family behaving as if she is living with them for years now 

If she don't want to be rudra's wife completely justified but how is it fair to get a family whom she have zero idea of n expecting Arman to be forever firendzoned seriously ?

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kalyani246

See the preesha I know is person who is so selfless n always thinks about her family first 

She took all his blames some or most of them were so disgusting,she accepted his illegitimate child n became mother for him

Suddenly when she faced death of kid she had no reason for doing so but still fair after all she lost her first love saransh I felt bad for her despite knowing it's yet again a way to show preesha is always good n rudra is always an idiot by the writers to show FL is always right

But when she turned to typical wife material for Arman managing his tie n demostic stuff is just irritating that too in just six stupid months kyun? Because she found saransh in anvi as far as I know RuSha have spent knowing eachother right context in more than six months n this thakur family behaving as if she is living with them for years now 

If she don't want to be rudra's wife completely justified but how is it fair to get a family whom she have zero idea of n expecting Arman to be forever firendzoned seriously ?

There are many possibilities which could've happened but didn't and that's left to one's own assumption.

Preesha is completely wrong here because all the keys are in her hands no matter what Rudra is doing is silly and immature. All she has to reveal that Rudra is her ex-husband and then leave it upto Devika-Rudra and Armaan what they want to make out of it. But, no.

Armaan-Devika have been clearly used by RuSha here selfishly.

I doubt leads have been portrayed this way in any show before so the only possible redemption is that Thakur's are sure shot negative, having a back story. If they do not, then it will be concluded that RuSha made them their own villain because both are doing terrible stuff to add that Sulochana and Vasu are making more khichdi.

But, tbh, not having a villain is a bit satisfying. I wouldn't like to see Thakur's turning negative but can't really say.

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago