Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah that promo is there . 

what dosh is that by the way ??

Have you any idea ? Is it like your partner will die after marriage or something ?

I don't have much idea. Apparently my son has kaal sarpa dosh in his horoscope as per one astrologer. I don't believe in all these stuff but my parents do believe in these. Anyone having this dosh will have lot of problems in his/her life blah blah blah. This year we visited Srikalahasti and performed a pooja to reduce the effects of this dosh on my son. 

I found this post on Instagram about Krishna having Kaal sarpa dosh. I don't know how much of this is true. I have lots of doubts on this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjDUMe2vi8l/?igshid=MjU0Y2ZlMmY=

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I don't have much idea. Apparently my son has kaal sarpa dosh in his horoscope as per one astrologer. I don't believe in all these stuff but my parents do believe in these. Anyone having this dosh will have lot of problems in his/her life blah blah blah. This year we visited Srikalahasti and performed a pooja to reduce the effects of this dosh on my son. 

God bless you n your family with good health and happiness always my dear πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I found this post on Instagram about Krishna having Kaal sarpa dosh. I don't know how much of this is true. I have lots of doubts on this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjDUMe2vi8l/?igshid=MjU0Y2ZlMmY=

that’s really sad yaar . No wonder he got attacked by so many demons since infancy … Ram Laxman we’re also Avtaar of Vishnu but he was born on very auspicious moment as per astrology. PHowever same can’t be said of Sita .

She lived thru hardships and separated from husband after pregnancy n childbirth . 

Did Sita have this Kaal Sarp dosh too ? 

that’s really sad yaar . No wonder he got attacked by so many demons since infancy … Ram Laxman we’re also Avtaar of Vishnu but he was born on very auspicious moment as per astrology. PHowever same can’t be said of Sita .

She lived thru hardships and separated from husband after pregnancy n childbirth . 

Did Sita have this Kaal Sarp dosh too ? 

I have lot of doubts on the writeup of this page admin. Its written here that Krishna had kaal sarpa dosh that's why he was born in jail but then don't these doshas etc happen after a person is born? Horoscopes are made based on the place, date and time of a person's birth, not before his/her birth. If Lord Vishnu had wanted he would have been born in a palace too but he chose to be born in a prison because Devaki was in prison and her 8th child can only kill Kans. Krishna got separated from Radha due to Sridhama curse and also because Radha was married. These are all Gods leelas to teach some lessons to mankind. 

God bless you n your family with good health and happiness always my dear πŸ€—

Thank you and wish you the same πŸ€—

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@Life_Is_Dutiful, oh oh, May Sri Krishna always bless u n ur son n ur family with lots of happiness n prosperity ...

@Sutapa I have doubt about this dosh some pages start this 

well as per whatever is written in books Sridama curse Radharani n Radharani was married n relative From nand's side something so n more RadhaKrishna love is beyond wedding or anything though they have married divine way in Bhandari Van in Vrindavan that is for only Divine people

in this Bhulok, Both are physically separated though spiritually n mentally always together...

Kalsarp dosh or any kind of dosh generally comes after ppl birth not before

even if for a moment we thought this is right then Krishna has 16108wives n they lived happily 

its said that Sri Krishna came as purna Avtar with his own wish,his birth to his every leela r divine 

he came with a time and place everything was predetermined 

even Nabagraha to Nakshatra bowed after this birth 

chances r less or minus for Sri Krishna to have this kind of Dosh 

this show can do n make any new dosh or anything to justify their own logic ....yet to come up with any kind of authentic news of this so... 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 1 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@Sutapa read about the time change, good but it will be best if they shut down this horrific show n apology for destroying our Culture Puran but distortion fiction 

everything has limit but this ph has no limit for churning wrong story in the name of GOD 

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

@Life_Is_Dutiful, oh oh, May Sri Krishna always bless u n ur son n ur family with lots of happiness n prosperity ...

@Sutapa I have doubt about this dosh some pages start this 

well as per whatever is written in books Sridama curse Radharani n Radharani was married n relative From nand's side something so n more RadhaKrishna love is beyond wedding or anything though they have married divine way in Bhandari Van in Vrindavan that is for only Divine people

in this Bhulok, Both are physically separated though spiritually n mentally always together...

Kalsarp dosh or any kind of dosh generally comes after ppl birth not before

even if for a moment we thought this is right then Krishna has 16108wives n they lived happily 

its said that Sri Krishna came as purna Avtar with his own wish ,his birth to his every leela is divine 

he came with time place everything predetermined 

even Nabagraha to Nakshtra bowed after this birth 

chances r less or minus for Sri Krishna to have this kind of Dosh 

this show can do n make any new dosh or anything to justify their own logic ....yet to come up with any kind of authentic news of this so... 

You explained in a much better way. Whatever happened were all Gods leelas. Whatever they do, whatever happens with them are all predetermined. 

This serial has always shown folklores and myths and spread misinformation on them even more. For example, Rukmini's jealousy of Radha is a popular folklore which this show glorified to show Radha better than Rukmini. Even the ashtabharya refusing to give the dust from their feet to Krishna was another folklore.