Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Indeed ....

u must watch those epi n as our one of dear member said show's radha is biggest cry baby jab debate mein thora situation against jaaye then crying start iye kyuon hua oh kyuon kya mere prem bhakti satay nehi etc etc 

I ask you one query 

If Laxman is reborn as Balram . Who is Hanuman reborn as  ? Is it Sudama ? 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I ask you one query 

As per my knowledge Hanuman is 11th avtar of Lord Shiva 

n still living here in Gandmadan parvat 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I kinda remember that story. Yes Subhadra was an asurini in her previous birth. She was actually Vibhishan's daughter who had helped Sita during her exile. Due to her good karma she was born as Subhadra in her next birth. In the real story Krishna asked Arjun to throw Subhadra into the water and go away from there without looking back but  Arjun did look behind and saw that Subhadra has turned into a demoness. After that kya hua mere ko yaad nahi hai. Maybe FlauntPessimism knows this story. They showed another story that has no connection with Radha but phir bhi Radha ko ghusa diya. πŸ˜‚

Don't know about this story at all

I ask you one query 

Hanuman was never reborn

He is Chiranjeevi still alive as per Hindu belief 

People off topic I am doing a podcast on Paramvir Chakra winners in India today evening at 630. 

Please join in

https://youtu.be/nmJLEbhSM1g

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

People off topic I am doing a podcast on Paramvir Chakra winners in India today evening at 630. 

Please join in

Will you be speaking to the PVC winners or to IF members ? 

Will you be speaking to the PVC winners or to IF members ? 

No I mean I am making a video on Paramvir Chakra winners of India in last 75 years

Brief about them

Have a small Youtube channel on Indian history (also subscribe to it)

https://youtube.com/channel/UCFWZ0V7kM5jXDf8Y224VY4Q

Was requesting all of you to join me live there 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Please join in

wow, this is huge initiative

Sutapasima thumbnail

Summary of epispdes 26 & 27 Sept 2022

Apasmar is very overconfident of his powers to take away all happy memories from the minds of all women n make then unhappy .

He can’t stand Anand tandav of ShivParvati , he uses his powers to stop the tandav and make Parvati unhappy . She leaves Mahadev n goes to Prithvi lok to share her woes.

At Prithvi lok the moment Mahadev’s tandav stops so does Krishn’s bansuri and Radha Krishn dance . Radha is upset with Krishn and goes to other women. Rukmini, Revati and Laxmana all are unhappy with their husbands and share their woes with Devi Parvati .. they all decide to live at another place where only women will live . 

Krishna then meets Radha and plays bansuri and uses his powers to remind her of all the happy moments of the past . Radha regains her past memory .

Shukracharya is very happy with what’s happening n is so pleased with Apasmar n his success .

Precap

Mahadev is furious with Apasmar and challenges Apasmar to face the fury of his Rudra Tandav 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Rukmini of this show is unhappy with show's ML how come n kya Krishna of this show manao Rukmini or ignore her like always