Ode to Anidita : Barrister Babu

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Though I had bid bye to IF long ago, still wanted to share it here after posting it on wattpad. 

After watching the promo today, this is what I have to write. 

To the journey we witnessed.. 

Just give it a read❤️

Anirudh Roy Choudhury, a 20 years old lover boy who lived in a bubble of life. Only after his return to India, he understood what real life is. Life no more was a fairytale for him as he saw the struggle of the Indian women. He wanted to change their life, make something for them. 

And he was in a illusion that his childhood girlfriend, his love would support him in this and he was determined to fight for the rights of women and then came into his life, the little bundle of joy. 

He didn't wanted to accept her in his life, he was helpless, angry and then we witnessed the emotional turmoil of a 20 years old boy who was stuck between his love and responsibility. 

We then we fell in love with the little roshogolla who with her antics made everyone love her too. Her talks, her innocence stole our heart away, like she stole the rashogolla from the cart or made the study empty hiding herself in the mountain of books. And then we saw her Patibabu too softened towards her. 

Little did Anirudh knew at that time, the girl for whom he felt, he lost his childhood love was his destiny actually, who was going to change the direction of his life forever.

His zimmedari, whom he refused to accept but saving her from hiramandi their relationship changed, she wasn't just a mere girl for him whom destiny has forcefully tied him with rather he understood she was meant to be his. 

But destiny was always cruel and that's why when he in the corner of his heart accepted her as his wife she went away from him. Still they were tied in their maan ka rishta.

Anirudh Roy Choudhury had girls in his life, be it Soudamini or Manorama but what he felt for Bondita was different, unknowingly he loved the little wife or Sakhi of his. The love was as pure as their relationship. And then he was ready to sacrifice himself just to give her a good life. 

And the little girl, Bondita Das who unknowingly became Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhury, whose life had no place for anyone except her mother, found her soulmate in her Birristra babu, her Patibabu, her Rakshak babu, her Shikshak babu or her Sakha babu. 

The girl who used to wet her bed, who used to hide under the table scared, just grew strong over time, fighting for her rights against the evil society. 

And then she was ready too, to hold her Sakha babu's hand without even thinking twice when society tarnished their relationship. She fought for herself, she fought for her education going against her own blood, her own family because she may have become Bondita Das for the society but still she was Bondita Roy Choudhury, Anirudh's nanhi si Bondita. 

Not the world would ever understand the bond they share and then they made us all tied to them in their journey. We too were excited like Anirudh to see his dear Bondita become a barrister.

We cried with them, we laughed with them, we smiled with them, we adored them and just craved for them more. 

A word, Barrister Babu, that slowly changed to their dream, the dream they saw together, the dream for which they put their life and relation at stake. The dream for which they fought many battles in their life. 

We may not witness their struggles anymore but we will also not get enough of them, if we watch their journey again and again. 

In those 300+ episodes we not only saw Anirudh and Bondita growing but their relationship too. From zimmedari to this maan ka rishta, there bond just grew more special over time.

And I bet it no ever show on ITV would bring the magic and chemistry between a man and child that we witnessed in our Anidita. It was never a bit cringy rather it looked adorable. 

A journey so beautiful, so pure and so serene.

We will forever cherish our Anidita in our heart. Indeed they both had come a long way.. And a long way to go too. As ARC had said,"Anirudh aur Bondita ki kahani kabhi khatam nehi ho sakti.."

From July, the clock will struck 8:30 pm, Barrister Babu will still air on colours but there won't be our little Bondita calling her Sakha babu. There won't be the Suspenders wala Anirudh Roy Choudhury to gaze lovingly at his little Sakhi. 

There would be a chasme wala Anirudh Roy Choudhury who would be giving angry stare to Bondita Das who just clueless at his behaviour would gaze at him. It would feel like a new show, a different show. Still Let's give it a chance.

I know I won't be able to still I will watch the show, for the sake of Anirudh, for the sake of Bondita, for the sake of Barrister Babu. For the sake of the show we once loved, and it would be really bad if we leave it in middle. 

All those ffs we had read here, had different takes on the journey of Anidita after leap. And we loved all of them. 

So this time instead of reading let's watch one more take on this journey directly. 

I don't know what makers have in store still let's see what has made Anirudh to say,"pyar nehi ab dushmani puri hogi.."

Let's watch this new Barrister Babu atleast for the two who have made this show to cross 300 milestones. 

We should stop spreading hate atleast only for our Aurisht. I know no one is happy and trust me, me too. But still putting stone in our heart let's bid bye to our innocent Anidita who have left their imprints forever in our heart. 

We should give Anchal and Pravisht a chance, because they deserve it. ❤️

And to be true, watching again and again the new promo, I am loving this new ARC. 

I have just written my heart.. No bashing please. 

Edited by Apsana14 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Infinite❤️

Good evening didi 🤗....hum tumko yaad hai 🤪

I agree to each nd every point you mentioned the emotional turmoil is killllllinnnng meeeee 

+ mai apna reply likh chuka hai toh dubara nhi likhega🤣

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashi_009

Infinite❤️

Good evening didi 🤗....hum tumko yaad hai 🤪

I agree to each nd every point you mentioned the emotional turmoil is killllllinnnng meeeee 

+ mai apna reply likh chuka hai toh dubara nhi likhega🤣

Aashi🤗

Tum bhi ho yahann😆

Haahaa.. Haan will reply you there❤️

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsana14

Aashi🤗

Tum bhi ho yahann😆

Haahaa.. Haan will reply you there❤️

Haaa ....jab naya naya news aur promo dekha tab se I'm wondering here 🤣🤣.....

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely post 

I really feel anchal and pravisht will do wonders 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Sana ❤️🤗

This is making me emotinal 🥺

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love your post......even I'm positive about leap❤️

Apsana14 thumbnail

❤️❤️

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Lovely post 

I really feel anchal and pravisht will do wonders 

Thanks dear❤️

Mee too getting that vibe..🤗

By the way your dp.. Samaina

Edited by Apsana14 - 2 years ago
Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Sana ❤️🤗

This is making me emotinal 🥺

Lalz❤️❤️

Tu hai yahan🤗

Hai naa😒.. 

Mein bhi isse likhte likhte emotional hogayi thi.. Aur kaal k videos k baad toh aur bhi😭😭

Wese tu thk hai ab???