Please stop any more eliminations

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Much has been written about and discussed regarding the elimination of sawai bhatt.  I didn’t want to open a separate thread. But since yesterday, it’s been rankling me so much that I felt like venting out. 

I was never a fan of Sawai, he should’ve gone long back.  But as discussed already, it was the way in which it was done that shook me.  
These kids are a talented bunch, on the threshold of a promising career.  And what message have the makers sent? Talent can get you only this far.  Meritocracy is bullshit.  
Almost all of them have faced reality shows and hence have gone through the elimination drill - they are mentally prepared for it.  But the unfair manner in which it is done would’ve affected them deeply.

It was so heart wrenching to see a grounded, no-nonsense fellow like pawandeep looking so down and out - literally looking down and not joining the others during ‘ ye sama’.  Was he contemplating how unfair the system is? It was obvious that by then he knew he would be bottom 2 by judges’ score. - only to serve as a bait for sawai’s elimination.

It can be pretty demoralising for him, or anyone for that matter.  These contestants are at an impressionable age.  When they get pulled down, in the most unjust manner, it will affect their  psyche.  
 I also noticed, how sawai was dabbing his eyes repeatedly, when anandji was giving a sound byte.  It appeared as if someone gestured to him not to , and pointed out he was in the frame - he nodded and moved out! It was so sad, coz this guy was made to believe he rocked the show and is a front-runner for the trophy. 
The makers ,judges et all, in one sweep have shown their arrogance and proclaimed these by their actions

a) your votes don’t matter

b) we have the ultimate power

They have done it so openly, brazenly, ‘in-your-face’ kind of thing.  How can pawan be scored less than six others esp after  ‘ jeevan se bhare’ ?Though his performance on Saturday was not upto the mark, he is still the best amongst the boys! 
I am a teacher handling class 12  board students for so many years.  I know how these kids would’ve felt.  Most of them are in the early twenties. This is the age, when the ups and downs peak  & ebb a lot - no plateaus here.  Over the top praises can send them flying and the slights, ever so slight, can wrench them down - so imagine the frustration if it is unjust too!  And many of them are away from their families too. 
After SMP, & PD, who is going to be next bait? Arunita?? I don’t want to see that! 
Instead of exposing them to and making them pawns in more dirty politics, it will be better if they stop eliminations. Let them continue like power play till the finals , and let the winner be declared from the top 7

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Softness thumbnail

Oh no. You sound furious. 

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Agreed X infinity to each n every word you wrote!!!

Me kitta comment Karu mujhe samajh nhi aa rha , the makers just made a lol of all of us , ok fine they wanna establish Their supremacy, maybe even revenging all the criticism they faced but please have some mercy on the fellow contestants😭 

Me sach keh rhi hu I told about PD looking down at the time the episode was airing only 

Makers itta bullshit karenge Uske Saath n they want him to give reactions n OTT expressions!😡 

It's my luck that when I got the news of sawai n PD in bottom 2 by our fellow members here , my phone rang n my best friend called me , what a relief!!! I didn't watch that part but still m soo soo mad over this bs 

Just wait for the time when Arunita is used to eliminate sayali , AK , nihal n SMP ,🤪

How much we n the contestants try n play cool but it does effects us deep down n it's not about PD being pulled down vo to alag hi cheez he jisse m already soo much irritated but what they are doing is morally n ethically sooo wrong🤬 

Arre elimination Karna he to Sahi se Karo na ek week elimination hota n ek week nhi hota ?? Ya phir keh do no elimination today to save your fav whoever it is but don't play with the sentiments of people n contestants!!!

Upar se sabse badi baat their is no competitiveness btw them vo to saare milke jamming Karte he z they all are living together from months now Unke liye vaise bhi tough hota hoga n after seeing this unjust behaviour ...🤪

N they have no choice just to agree to all this bs 🤢🥺

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Get over with this long dragged out competition.  Eliminate each week & bring finale between the TOP 3. 👍😊

Topic poster don’t get frustrated with the way channel, show, judges & voting system works. There no surprise. I have been watching vote based singing shows since 2005. FG, SRGMP, II, VOI ETC one would have gotten used to it by now. 

All of these kids are good. Some very young & some adults. Give them bit credit for their maturity. They mostly are used to this dramas- nautanki. Their talent itself will take them far. All depends on their hard work & fate. With that best wishes to all.  May the best & most deserving singer wins 😊👍

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

Oh no. You sound furious. 

n

Oh yes I am!😡

Their arrogance comes from power which is thru TRPs, which is through our viewership, which is due to the contestants ( we still stick to this only for the contestants).  And now using this same power as a weapon they demean the contestants & play mind-games with them & us!! Got the drift?. 

You know what Sony & II team? This weapon that you wield stinks to high heaven! 😡😡

Never before have I come across a show with so much ambiguity regarding format & rules. I used to wonder at this. Now I realise, it is deliberately kept so hazy so as to play according to their whims. 
Aakhir vote kyun mangathe hai ye log contestants se?? Beats me. 

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

bring finale between the TOP 3. 👍😊

Wow so you want finale between top 3? 😲Wow so you want another 1 and a half month of this show?😲

Nice looks like you also love the show like I do. Even I want the show to continue for 3-4 months more because I can't get enough of these lovely singers this season. I have gotten so used to them. I love Indian Idol ❤️

🤗

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

Wow so you want finale between top 3? 😲Wow so you want another 1 and a half month of this show?😲

Nice looks like you also love the show like I do. Even I want the show to continue for 3-4 months more because I can't get enough of these lovely singers this season. I have gotten so used to them. I love Indian Idol ❤️

🤗

Eliminate 2 at a time & top 3 finale. In 3 wks we r done 😊👍🤗