Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ishqaan

Infact they can make a whole funny sequence for the tree marrying thing. 🤣

Can we get a jealous Ahaan who hits the tree and takes out a piece of bark or crushes its leaves because Ishqi is getting married to it first?🤣

Ab manager, autowala bhaiya ya koi purana friend nahi toh yehi pe dikha do jealousy, KOI TOH DIKHA DO 🥺🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ishqaan

I think the 'Ishqi bhaag gayi' thing would be due to the Maanglik bit and Savitri se milna might be right after marriage. 

Ahaan ko fir SR nahi milegi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what's new in it in indian soaps?..sr will happen after yrs ..b4 sr there r so many will nilly dramas will arise🙄 already kartik without knocking  ruined the kiss #1...thank god no kids r not in this gang ..otherwise that kid must need to sleep in sr with his/her chachu or mamu..🙄🤣 so they should escape from this gang to celebrate sr

https://youtu.be/bNje_MhzJd4

..otherwise hmm..count the stars 🤣

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
k0sha2831 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to all the bts and previews, and if the timing of the wedding is right, then we should be getting sarla staying, ahaan ishqi convo, manglik announcements and sarla taunting daadi scene that ishqi ran away all tomorrow. That’s so much in one episode! Maybe they shift a little to Thursday but I’m hoping in between ahaan and ishqi complete their haldi LOL 

Edited by k0sha2831 - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: k0sha2831

According to all the bts and previews, and if the timing of the wedding is right, then we should be getting sarla staying, ahaan ishqi convo, manglik announcements and sarla taunting daadi scene that ishqi ran away all tomorrow. That’s so much in one episode! Maybe they shift a little to Thursday but I’m hoping in between ahaan and ishqi complete their haldi LOL 

Wohi to. I don't know how much drama are they gonna show in one single episode😭

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😲😲

Toh phir shaadi bhi dikha de

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

All the previous Gul shows I have seen have really nice romantic Haldi. It is almost hot to be honest. If what you are predicting is true, haldi gayi tel lene. It won't be more than a minute of haldi rasam.

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by Blossom06 - 2 years ago
Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deleted.. 

Sorry I didn't notice next thread.. 

Posted in next thread 

Edited by Blossom06 - 2 years ago
_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can we please have an Ishqaan hug? 😭

Have we got one after the Mayank ke time waala hug (where Ishqi didn't reciprocate)?

If that's the case, we've not really got one single hug 

_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

Practice... You mean more than one round?😛

He might go for it 😉😉

Try maarna hainna use