Episode 121 : Harkubai ki kalaakari ka phal

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

21-Jun-21😆

Ahilya waited outside the class for Khanderao and then went in hand-in-hand.. Harkubai nodding Ahilya 

kya nautanki ho rahi hai? Aise rishte me mithas ayegi?

Aaj to numbers bhi gadbad likh rahi hai...

BGM is alag level ka intense hai

Guruji ne daant lagayi, KR sadist ki tarah maze le raha hai, muskura raha hai.. aur Guruji ke sawalo ke jawab bhi diye .

Ahilya kaan pakad k khadi rahi.. 

Uff ...

Guruji and Malharrao have the conversation : she is very weak in studies ... Padhne me mann nahi lagta, nahi padhna chahti ya koi vishesh pratibha nahi hai...

Chalo, they're wondering about the reasons why she's not learning.

Troubleshooting..

Ahilya excuses for bringing water and Guruji is angry again, she sneaks an apple for Khanderao. 

Malharrao asks her so politely and calmly, tell me what is wrong and she doesn't. 

Sasubai ka vachan pura karna hai, padhayi nahi

:( priorities set hai iski🤔

Malharrao talks sense to her, this is harmful for every girl if you waste your precious opportunity like this. 

He's not mad, just disappointed. OMG he's heartbroken, I can't-

Harkubai gave a reassuring glance to Ahilya, sab thik ho jayega.

Malharrao is worried about Ahilya's performance and asks Harku if she knows anything. 

Malharrao questioning Harkubai on her plans of bringing Ahilya-Khanderao together.

I hope he realises what she's done. 

Now there's this deadline, he has to go to Delhi for muhim and wants to go there without any worries of his family.

(Ye to hone se raha)

Precap : Guruji scolding her again, ultimatum is given if she doesn't learn, he won't teach her. 

Great! Yahi sunna baaki tha, ab kya?

TBH, this episode was kinda frustrating to watch except Malharrao's bits, poor thing, he wants everyone to be happy and has such high hopes from Ahilya but she's kinda ruining everything. :( Feeling bad for him.

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I'm glad HB is getting called out for this. Ek taraf she advised MR to not interfere and dusri taraf she's keeping track record of progress in AB-KR relationship. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I'm glad HB is getting called out for this. Ek taraf she advised MR to not interfere and dusri taraf she's keeping track record of progress in AB-KR relationship. 

Usne jimmedari li hai na sab thik karne ki.. dekhte hai kya hota hai.. unresed baki ka update.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update neha❤️

Aaj kaa episode miss kar diya tha (thodi busy thi). I guess I haven't missed much.😆

So, Ahilya is hell-bent on ruining her hard-earned achievement, and she has got the perfect advisers for the same in the form of GB and HB.🥱

This track is portraying Ahilya as a sacrificial lamb like those typical ITV bahus.🤢 Each time we expect the next track to be better, it turns out to be more worse. Isse accha toh quiz wala track tha, atleast waha ahilya ne KR ke bakwaas iccha(question kaa sahi jawab na dene wale iccha) ko toh nahi maani thi.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Lovely update neha❤️

Aaj kaa episode miss kar diya tha (thodi busy thi). I guess I haven't missed much.😆

So, Ahilya is hell-bent on ruining her hard-earned achievement, and she has got the perfect advisers for the same in the form of GB and HB.🥱

This track is portraying Ahilya as a sacrificial lamb like those typical ITV bahus.🤢 Each time we expect the next track to be better, it turns out to be more worse. Isse accha toh quiz wala track tha, atleast waha ahilya ne KR ke bakwaas iccha(question kaa sahi jawab na dene wale iccha) ko toh nahi maani thi.

Ikr! Kal bhi yahi sab chalega... It is very stretchy now, not even that interesting anymore. 😒

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks yaar for the detailed update❤️🤗

Could watch only the first 10 mins…baaki will b watching tomorrow. So reading update is always a pleasure. Thanks to all 3 of u.. DoN, Myrah and Sree❤️

The initial 10 mins where AB waited for KR to share the daant of Guruji, I felt very cute…ekdum bacchas interaction I felt. Thoda bahut innocent feel aaya. No idea y🧐…I most of the time despise KR for his attitude and behaviour. But today I liked the way he lent his hand to AB. 

But reading what followed next…he rejoicing AB’s performance was a let down again😟…

Hope MR gets to know HB’s suggestions to AB. 🙇🏻‍♀️

allizzwell thumbnail

Myrah….MR just enquires her plan of working on KR-AB bond or calls out HB?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Myrah….MR just enquires her plan of working on KR-AB bond or calls out HB?

Oh probably my wording might've confused you. I wish he calls out HB regarding this stupid plot but at least he has the brains to question her planning. 

allizzwell thumbnail

Oh probably my wording might've confused you. I wish he calls out HB regarding this stupid plot but at least he has the brains to question her planning. 

😆

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Lovely update 👍🏼

One hell of an episode!! Boring plus irritating 😡. 

I just laughed at one part where Ahilya was asking to fill up the empty bottle (I mean instead of concentrating in her studies, she has all other things going in her mind except her studies) and Guruji's response was just superb. 

P.S. Asking one thing and you say wrong answer, that is different but you can't copy it right, its difficult for me to digest.