Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh. I didn’t think the leap would be that big 😕 But Pravisht is looking handsome and Aanchal looks adorable. I actually think her smile resembles Aurra’s a lot.

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Oh. I didn’t think the leap would be that big 😕 But Pravisht is looking handsome and Aanchal looks adorable. I actually think her smile resembles Aurra’s a lot.

The leap is that big and it directly nindon return barrister no journey of how she came here 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

The leap is that big and it directly nindon return barrister no journey of how she came here 

Hmm…

I think they could have introduced a leap of just 3-5 years and then shown her college journey. 

Katy4566 thumbnail

Hmm…

I think they could have introduced a leap of just 3-5 years and then shown her college journey. 

Yahi karna chahiye tha

Abhi bhi time hai makes kam se kam itna sun let’s yaar 

Then yeah aisa karte toh bhi log leap acceot karte when aura is gone 

But see what can I call u btw?? U are Sanrio meme nee , I guess I have seen ur posts very early 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Yahi karna chahiye tha

Abhi bhi time hai makes kam se kam itna sun let’s yaar 

Then yeah aisa karte toh bhi log leap acceot karte when aura is gone 

But see what can I call u btw?? U are Sanrio meme nee , I guess I have seen ur posts very early 

Oh no. I think you are thinking of some one else. You can call me Srishti and my username has stayed the same since I first came in indiaforums. What can I call you as? Do you prefer Katy or some other name?  Nice meeting you 🤗

Katy4566 thumbnail

Oh no. I think you are thinking of some one else. You can call me Srishti and my username has stayed the same since I first came in indiaforums. What can I call you as? Do you prefer Katy or some other name?  Nice meeting you 🤗

Alright u can call me Katy nice meeting u 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I'm happy with anchal. At least she will look better than Kanika mann. But I really think the actress playing saudamini would've been the perfect grown up bondita. I think they shouldn't have casted her as saudamini but grown up bond only

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm…

No if leap were that short, Anidita love story track would've been creepy since Anirudh would constantly stay with her from childhood

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

No if leap were that short, Anidita love story track would've been creepy since Anirudh would constantly stay with her from childhood

Oh no. I meant they could have sent her to London now and then taking a leap where she admissions for college and stuff and show her journey from there. Then they could have taken another 4 year leap or something showing her coming back to India. 

and I don’t have much problem with the 8 years leap but if they had taken just 3-4 years leap, other viewers who want to watch the whole journey would have stayed too and their trp would not suffer much. 

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 2 years ago