Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I realised that today..some episodes give a different feel during the second watch...smiley4

I never get swayed what others have to say! I loved The episode Apart from The HIDEOUS Garba! 

The storm and Piddi following Shiva were very symbolic too. 

There could be two possibilities! Either Rishita-Shiva bond over this kind, or it will revive the Dev-Shiva conflict! 

In both cases, it shall be significant progress. They have to revive the Shiva-Dev conflict to make the story go forward. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I never get swayed what others have to say! I loved The episode Apart from The HIDEOUS Garba! 

There could be two possibilities! Either Rishita-Shiva bond over this kind, or it will revive the Dev-Shiva conflict! 

In both cases, it shall be significant progress. They have to revive the Shiva-Dev conflict to make the story go forward. 

True

Have the same opinion now....the episode was amazing except the garba😆

@bold..that is something i didnt think...this would be interesting to watch

Dev's role has been reduced so much these days

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Just now replied in the next post😆

Transference thumbnail

So attention, EDT people, I am going to post a Dev cap for the first time!!! Drum rolls, please! 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

So attention, EDT people, I am going to post a Dev cap for the first time!!! Drum rolls, please! 

SHUBHAARAMBH🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Bold Either of those options would be gold!! I would totally be in for watching them!! Tbh, they really can’t create a meaningful story without reviving the Dev-Shiva conflict! So if they have enough sense, they will go in that direction.

I really enjoy the Rishita-Shiva dynamic and I hope the writers explore that more! For the first time we see Rishita so invested in someone aside from Dev 😆 Intentions aside, it makes for an interesting watch!

I also thought it was interesting that Shiva & Rishita were distracted during the rasam. Shiva is the one who took the first step during the wedding ceremony and Rishita made their wedding happen. An interesting parallel.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly I wish the dev shiva conflict gets revived. It was solved far too easily. Anyways rishita is doubting him for starting a separate business , so there is a high chance she insults him for taking away the rights of dev. As far as I believe the papers he gave are not exclusively in his name.right?🤔

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

@Bold Either of those options would be gold!! I would totally be in for watching them!! Tbh, they really can’t create a meaningful story without reviving the Dev-Shiva conflict! So if they have enough sense, they will go in that direction.

I really enjoy the Rishita-Shiva dynamic and I hope the writers explore that more! For the first time we see Rishita so invested in someone aside from Dev 😆 Intentions aside, it makes for an interesting watch!

I also thought it was interesting that Shiva & Rishita were distracted during the rasam. Shiva is the one who took the first step during the wedding ceremony and Rishita made their wedding happen. An interesting parallel.

@ BOLD wow what a beautiful parallel❤️

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

True

Have the same opinion now....the episode was amazing except the garba😆

@bold..that is something i didnt think...this would be interesting to watch

Dev's role has been reduced so much these days

Sometimes, there's a domino effect on people, and hence, to declutter our thoughts, one should think in silos. The more we try to find cumulative meaning, the blurred it gets by a familiar feeling. 

If you go back and look at the episode, it's very fast-paced as compared to the shit they had been dishing for quite some time. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

That's an interesting take, the parallel. The more I am reading this thread the more i am realising the depth of the episode.it was a gud one actually 😷

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago