Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dwriter

Will read and leave my fb asap😊

Thanks dear :) The next one (Ch 8) is available too :)

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 10 published :)

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Chapter 10 published :)

I have 3 or 4 pending chapters I suppose. Will read it for sure and be back with my fb. 

Apologies for the delay dear🤗

dwriter thumbnail

Aah.....this is my apology for the prolonged delay my dear. Please pardon me🤗🙏 

It's just that, I couldn't find ample time to sit relax and read , all these days. I know for an author feedback at the right moment is necessary to get going. Unfortunately I couldn't read them on time and give my earnest appreciation. 🥺

I wish I could find words to describe my feelings. Reading 7 chapters, of an absolutely brilliant piece of fiction back to back. Aah...the scenes are still afresh in my mind. What a brilliant story teller you are. Whether it's palampur, badari, sunset point, caves, shiva temple...I feel an invisible thread connecting me to these places till eternity. Apart from imagination, I could feel that I have been with them all day and night. Probably like how Mehak hallucinated about her deceased parents. 😃

As you have said, yes it is very hard to see them suffer. But that's life, it's no cake walk. It is such an amazing feeling as you see the story unfold.  

In the middle of the story, it would be very difficult to digest other names for the characters. 

Your writing has the capability to get ourselves intrigued, no doubt about that.⭐️👏. With the names Mehak and Shaurya, your characters have got an identity , a face  precisely. Having witnessed their different shades of emotions on screen. It is probably very easy to relate . 

Mehak, my heart goes out to her. One of a kind. She is a gem. And I love , how you describe the characters and their mannerisms. Glad that Shaurya is thinking practically and got to know some bits of the incident. Unlike what we see in daily soaps, without arriving at a random conclusion, he is thinking ideally.  

I really can't wait to read further..it's like dil maange more.  

Please do continue soon. 

Stay safe and stay blessed always. ❤️

And do keep writing .👍🏼 

P.s for my fellow forum members out there. This story is a must read.❤️

NotYourType thumbnail

Aah.....this is my apology for the prolonged delay my dear. Please pardon me🤗🙏 

It's just that, I couldn't find ample time to sit relax and read , all these days. I know for an author feedback at the right moment is necessary to get going. Unfortunately I couldn't read them on time and give my earnest appreciation. 🥺

I wish I could find words to describe my feelings. Reading 7 chapters, of an absolutely brilliant piece of fiction back to back. Aah...the scenes are still afresh in my mind. What a brilliant story teller you are. Whether it's palampur, badari, sunset point, caves, shiva temple...I feel an invisible thread connecting me to these places till eternity. Apart from imagination, I could feel that I have been with them all day and night. Probably like how Mehak hallucinated about her deceased parents. 😃

As you have said, yes it is very hard to see them suffer. But that's life, it's no cake walk. It is such an amazing feeling as you see the story unfold.  

In the middle of the story, it would be very difficult to digest other names for the characters. 

Your writing has the capability to get ourselves intrigued, no doubt about that.⭐️👏. With the names Mehak and Shaurya, your characters have got an identity , a face  precisely. Having witnessed their different shades of emotions on screen. It is probably very easy to relate . 

Mehak, my heart goes out to her. One of a kind. She is a gem. And I love , how you describe the characters and their mannerisms. Glad that Shaurya is thinking practically and got to know some bits of the incident. Unlike what we see in daily soaps, without arriving at a random conclusion, he is thinking ideally.  

I really can't wait to read further..it's like dil maange more.  

Please do continue soon. 

Stay safe and stay blessed always. ❤️

And do keep writing .👍🏼 

P.s for my fellow forum members out there. This story is a must read.❤️

Thanks Shinu. You have no idea how much this means to me. I have been in two minds about this story for so long. Somehow with Together I was more confident, not afraid to make mistakes. With TOS I feel constantly stressed, unsure if it will click with the readers. 
I am so glad you liked it. Please can I request to let me know if you feel it’s dragging or there are too many irrelevant details or any other negative feedback. (You can PM if you want to spare me public embarrassment 😄)
Thanks again for reading. I hope you continue to enjoy it🤗🤗

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Thanks Shinu. You have no idea how much this means to me. I have been in two kind about this story for so long. Somehow with Together I was more confident, not afraid to make mistakes. With TOS I feel constantly stressed, unsure if it will click with the readers. 
I am so glad you liked it. Please can I request to let me know if you feel it’s dragging or there are too many irrelevant details or any other negative feedback. (You can PM if you want to spare me public embarrassment 😄)
Thanks again for reading. I hope you continue to enjoy it🤗🤗

Am glad that I could post a feedback, late though.😊 

I'm thoroughly enjoying the story and I love everything about it. ❤️

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 14 posted on Wattpad :)

dwriter thumbnail

Chapter 14 posted on Wattpad :)

Hurray....padh liya maine😆 

Thankyou so much for yet another awesome update dear.🤗 

Beautifully written as always👏 

Could literally feel and experience the building tension .

So this chapter was all about Mehak's so called to be future husband. Aah..pretty complex character. Probably a psycho, who wouldn't mind punishing anyone for his humiliation. His feelings for Mehak could be possessiveness, lust or infatuation..no traces of true love I guess. 

Whistling and clapping for the slap🤣. 

But what is he doing with Nehal. 😲

Well, I know all my assumptions and questions would be cleared in the upcoming chapters 

So waiting patiently.

Do continue soon. 😊 

You are doing an awesome job with this story. Keep them coming❤️ 

Stay safe and happy writing❤️

Pardon me, I don't have any suggestions or remarks as of now, as I love everything about your story..plot, backdrop, narration and execution. ❤️

NotYourType thumbnail

Hurray....padh liya maine😆 

Thankyou so much for yet another awesome update dear.🤗 

Beautifully written as always👏 

Could literally feel and experience the building tension .

So this chapter was all about Mehak's so called to be future husband. Aah..pretty complex character. Probably a psycho, who wouldn't mind punishing anyone for his humiliation. His feelings for Mehak could be possessiveness, lust or infatuation..no traces of true love I guess. 

Whistling and clapping for the slap🤣. 

But what is he doing with Nehal. 😲

Well, I know all my assumptions and questions would be cleared in the upcoming chapters 

So waiting patiently.

Do continue soon. 😊 

You are doing an awesome job with this story. Keep them coming❤️ 

Stay safe and happy writing❤️

Pardon me, I don't have any suggestions or remarks as of now, as I love everything about your story..plot, backdrop, narration and execution. ❤️

Whoa...thanks for the quick reply Shinu and so glad you liked the chapter. Yes, Vivaan is a grey character. More will be revealed as the story progresses :)

And I am relieved you don't have any critical feedback yet😉😃 But please do feel free to chastise me whenever you want 😊😊

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 15 uploaded on Wattpad. Please comment and vote :))