Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha054 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rikara94

You are right....even i'm waiting for the Mandar's entry desperately...hum yaha pe discuss b kar chuke hai yeh sab...

I so want to see the tashan between Raghav and Mandar👍🏼

And According to me mandaar track lamba chlega... because he is deshmukh and pallavi's ex...and of course kuch toh hoga hi interesting... looking forward for new/popular and  stong face....it will be fun or treat to watch Raghav's turmoils, his insecurities and all

In original Mandaar is dead , Sullu brings duplicate Mandaar to separate Pallu and Raghav.

Don't knw what makers are planning here 🤣. If at all Mandaar happens , I want Raghav to act flirty Infront of Mandaar and VD and try to take Pallu back lol

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha054

Yes ! As long as she doesn't go back to VD . I am ok with this .

If this happens...sanki is gonna steal the screen🤢

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are right....even i'm waiting for the Mandar's entry desperately...hum yaha pe discuss b kar chuke hai yeh sab...

I so want to see the tashan between Raghav and Mandar👍🏼

And According to me mandaar track lamba chlega... because he is deshmukh and pallavi's ex...and of course kuch toh hoga hi interesting... looking forward for new/popular and  stong face....it will be fun or treat to watch Raghav's turmoils, his insecurities and all

Your wish granted baalike🤣... Jaao aur main forum mein dekho... Mandaar ki tasveer nikal chuki hain😊... Ab woh popular hain ya nahi... I don't know as he ia Marathi actor

Neha054 thumbnail

If this happens...sanki is gonna steal the screen🤢

I like VD's interactions only with Raghav . I can't tolerate him on his own or with anyone else lol

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

In original Mandaar is dead , Sullu brings duplicate Mandaar to separate Pallu and Raghav.

Don't knw what makers are planning here 🤣. If at all Mandaar happens , I want Raghav to act flirty Infront of Mandaar and VD and try to take Pallu back lol

Fake or real...but he will come for sure...and is there any possibility that he is not dead?

May be he wasn't died, who knows and also this ITV... anything can happen, no?😆

But now they are using his name, and if everything will clear about him and then in future there is no use to bring him back🤷 ya phir they have to think about it in other ways...who know..makers can do anything...and also beyond our expectations🤪

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Your wish granted baalike🤣... Jaao aur main forum mein dekho... Mandaar ki tasveer nikal chuki hain😊... Ab woh popular hain ya nahi... I don't know as he ia Marathi actor

Ohhh god jo main bolti hoon sach kyu ho jata h🤣

Abhi i told ke sab clear ho jayega toh bad mein mandar ki entry ka koi use nahi h...lana h toh abhi layo...look woh aa gya🤣

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

I like VD's interactions only with Raghav . I can't tolerate him on his own or with anyone else lol

Same yar...i can bear him if Raghav is Sharing screen otherwise...skip skip skip🤣

Neha054 thumbnail

Fake or real...but he will come for sure...and is there any possibility that he is not dead?

May be he wasn't died, who knows and also this ITV... anything can happen, no?😆

But now they are using his name, and if everything will clear about him and then in future there is no use to bring him back🤷 ya phir they have to think about it in other ways...who know..makers can do anything...and also beyond our expectations🤪

Lol, makers have changed the plot so much form original . There is no point in comparing it , but here I am still doing it lol 

You so wanted Mandaar back na ? He is out , Jaao Jake uspe line Maro aur Raghav ko chod do ab 🤣🤣

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Lol, makers have changed the plot so much form original . There is no point in comparing it , but here I am still doing it lol 

You so wanted Mandaar back na ? He is out , Jaao Jake uspe line Maro aur Raghav ko chod do ab 🤣🤣

Bold- i was waiting for you say this🤣

But anyways...he is not that smart...not my type🤪 Ragahv is me...and me is Ragahv...that's all matter😆

And about mandaar's entry....thoda jaldi nahi hogya? Coz abhi abhi Raghavi's track shuru ho gya...oh god let them enjoy the perks and fell in love with each other then mellow drama acha lgega🤣but koi na yeh b acha h pehle aa gya....krishna rao ki entry mein angst Raghav dekhne milega

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Where are you girls? Look kon aya hai🤪Mandaar🤣