Sirav os - Birthday Gift.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys in season 1 i loved Roli and Sid but never wrote on them, first time trying for Choti Simar and Aarav, i know their story is the same old wine in new bottle type, so this is bit different everyone is positive, GD doesn't hate music in this, And Reema and Vivan are getting married and she is good sister.

So, here it is.

The Oswal mansion was waking up slowly to melodious voice of Choti Simar, she was offering prayers to Mata Rani, and it was a special occasion because it is her first birthday after marriage. 

Everyone was behaving as they didn't know it was her birthday, they had planned a suprise for her, though she was a bit sad that no one wished her, especially Aarav he had to go to Delhi for a conference and he couldn't wish her.Everyone was at the dining table, ready to eat dinner, 

S- Good Morning Badi Ma.

BM- Good Morning Choti Simar.

V- Good Morning Bhabhi (I have no idea how this works.)

S- Good Morning.

She looked at everyone thinking that someone would wish her but no one said anything while everyone was trying not to laugh seeing her sad expression. 

BM- Simar, aaj bahut saare kaam hain. Jeweler ke pass ja kar jo bhi jewellery di thi polish karwane ke liye woh le kar aana hain.

BM- And invitations bhi dekhna hai, for Reema and Vivaan. Tum Choti Simar ko saath le jao.

S- Ji Badi Ma.

As soon as both Simar left, everyone got ready to decorate the mansion for the birthday party, being too busy all day she didn't have time to think about her birthday, by the time they reached back home it was evening, Choti Simar was confused seeing the mansion decorated, 

Everyone- Suprise, Happy Birthday...

CS- Aap Sab ko yaad tha.

S- Of course, yeh sab humara plan. Happy Birthday. 

She cut the cake, and fed the elders and everyone was enjoying the party but she was still missing Aarav, Vivaan saw this and teased her, 

V- Bhabhi, Bhai ka wait kar rahi ho.

CS(blushed)- Nahi toh.

V- I have another suprise for you, come on. He took her back to her room, it was covered in darkness. Stay here.

CS- Vivaan kya?

Suddenly the lights came on, Aarav was standing in the room holding a cake,

A- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

Cs- Aap wapas kab aaye?

A- Aaj hi, after all yeh party mene hi toh plan ki thi.

CS- Thank you. She hugged him all of a sudden, the cake almost dropped from his hands he some how managed to catch it.

A- Aaram se.

CS- Sorry. She cuts the cake and feeds him and he in turn feeds her. 

A- I have another suprise for you. He takes to walk in closet in his room and asks to open it, he  started walking back a bit knowing she would definitely shout at him.

CS- Chappals..

A- Han woh actually tumhari sandal baar baar karab hoti rehti hain, so i brought all this for youπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

CS- You...she took a pillow and ran behind trying to hit him, he ran in between the family members.

She suddenly stopped and looked down, and everyone was laughing as again her sandal broke,

A- Let me bring you new one from the closet. 

CS- 😑😑

Ps- Hope you guys like it. I just wanted something different from this rona dhona Please let me know your thoughts. 

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loving it πŸ₯° very funny πŸ˜‚

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

funny🀣 cute os❀️

Anukar143 thumbnail

Amazing and beautiful osπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š .............so so funny osπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£......... write some more ff ..........stay safe and happy πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That was cute!!