Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 2 years ago

Let us hope for a glimpse of  the ball and bat once for today!!

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhu.

I wasn't paying attention to this WTC.

I may not be able to watch it.  Will follow the news.

Both teams are even stevens for me.  I like both teams.  I am happy they both reached finals.  If they are playing with any other team, I would have rooted for these two teams only.  

Whoever wins the final is fine with me.

Cheers......

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

1.30pm The covers remain on in Southampton, but a Super Sopper is out and about. There's been no rain for around half an hour now.

vijay thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

1.30pm The covers remain on in Southampton, but a Super Sopper is out and about. There's been no rain for around half an hour now.

Rain is spoiling the whole mood. Does that mean less number of overs? And what if rain spoils the first day do they have extra day in hand?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: vijay

Rain is spoiling the whole mood. Does that mean less number of overs? And what if rain spoils the first day do they have extra day in hand?

Vijay, there is a  provision, a possibility to extend 1 day if we lose today.

As per the ICC release, the playing conditions confirm that a draw or a tie will see both teams crowned as joint winners as well as the allocation of a Reserve Day to make up for any lost time during the regular days of the Final -- scheduled to be played from June 18 to 22, with June 23 set aside as the Reserve Day.

The Reserve Day has been scheduled to ensure five full days of play, and it will only be used if lost playing time cannot be recovered through the normal provisions of making up lost time each day.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vijay, there is a  provision, a possibility to extend 1 day if we lose today.

As per the ICC release, the playing conditions confirm that a draw or a tie will see both teams crowned as joint winners as well as the allocation of a Reserve Day to make up for any lost time during the regular days of the Final -- scheduled to be played from June 18 to 22, with June 23 set aside as the Reserve Day.

The Reserve Day has been scheduled to ensure five full days of play, and it will only be used if lost playing time cannot be recovered through the normal provisions of making up lost time each day.

Thank you for clarifying, yes that is what cricinfo told us too. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

As per cricinfo

"Naga tells me the umpires just went onto the field for an inspection. There will be another inspection at 3pm."

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Play has been abandoned! 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Play has been abandoned! 

Waited all day for this😒

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders