Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Goodness! I thought Simar is going to throw c.simar under the bus as she did in sangeet. But, still it seems they will ask c.simar to leave the house since she was walking on the road alone in the other promo. 

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this marriage can be made by force by geetanjali itself after knowing reema ran away .that unnecessary  sangeet crap abandoning simar from marriagwe was nonsense. only geetanjali if took this decision even without telling arrav or anyone else and ask permission from simr father thaen it would liok little better.

This whole track of badi simar forcing is way more illogical and bad for simar family also. 

Am i missing this did simar not get her wedding flashback where she did the same thing as reema and her sister got married off under veil in her place. Why she ignored such big event and not sympathise with reema or wait for her.

New to this forum nd the show also watched few episodes last . i liked chiti simar last comedy show for that i strated watching this. and 1 st season watched initial episodes only so remember that marriage drama

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
  another video from todaay's episode simar telling about reema to GD

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinapiku

this marriage can be made by force by geetanjali itself after knowing reema ran away .that unnecessary  sangeet crap abandoning simar from marriagwe was nonsense. only geetanjali if took this decision even without telling arrav or anyone else and ask permission from simr father thaen it would liok little better.

This whole track of badi simar forcing is way more illogical and bad for simar family also. 

Am i missing this did simar not get her wedding flashback where she did the same thing as reema and her sister got married off under veil in her place. Why she ignored such big event and not sympathise with reema or wait for her.

New to this forum nd the show also watched few episodes last . i liked chiti simar last comedy show for that i strated watching this. and 1 st season watched initial episodes only so remember that marriage drama

You are right that sangeeth drama was unnecessary and wedding swap was also a messy one. They could have shown it in a simple way by fixing Aarav and Reema wedding then Reema eloping and then GD asking Simar to be a bride. Now this doesn't have any logic and it seems like i am watching a show from 90's.