Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

It will be interesting if Sufiyana Pyaar Mera's season 2 happen but currently Sufiyana Pyaar Mera's season 2's chance is very low but you never know what will happen in future.

When the show ended, there were rumors that there will be a season 2 with the muslim-hindu love story of Saltanats daughter and Madhavs son played by the same actors.

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

When the show ended, there were rumors that there will be a season 2 with the muslim-hindu love story of Saltanats daughter and Madhavs son played by the same actors.

It was just rumours but I don't have any problem if Sufiyana Pyaar Mera's season 2 happen because I really liked SPM very much and I liked Saroon very much too and I found Helly's chemistry with Vijayendra too along with Helly's chemistry with Rajveer so I am one of those who liked the ending of the show too.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

It was just rumours but I don't have any problem if Sufiyana Pyaar Mera's season 2 happen because I really liked SPM very much and I liked Saroon very much too and I found Helly's chemistry with Vijayendra too along with Helly's chemistry with Rajveer so I am one of those who liked the ending of the show too.

I loved Rajveer and Helly too but I wouldnt mind seeing her with Vijayendra in a new season. I know they had a huge fan following so a second season may do better than season 1 if executed properly

Minionite thumbnail

As you already have a poll open on the same topic, closing.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5232105