What You Wish Helly To Do Next? Tv Show Or Web Show Or Something Else?

Posted: 2 years ago

What you wish Helly to do next? Tv show or Web show or something else?

I wish Helly to do a Tv show again because I am really very used to watch Helly in Tv from years and I prefer Tv show for Helly than others platforms but decision is on Helly's hands only so I can only wish and write.

Just hope to see Helly in a new show very soon.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 years ago

If Helly do a TV serial next then I will be in cloud 9 when I will see #Rrahel together as an onscreen couple again and again❤️

But I know the harsh reality of ITV  so I want Helly to pair up with Zain, Shaheer,Harshad, Sumedh or Barun sobti next 😳

But I also know my dream is very difficult to turn into reality 🥺

Edited by Aziz01 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Aziz01

If Helly do a TV serial next then I will be in cloud 9 when I will see #Rrahel together as an onscreen couple again and again❤️

But I know the harsh reality of ITV  so I want Helly to pair up with Zain, Shaheer,Harshad, Sumedh or Barun sobti next 😳

But I also know my dream is very difficult to turn into reality 🥺

I feel Tv shows has more advantages than ott shows so I prefer a new Tv show for Helly.

After SwaSan as far as I noticed RiAnsh is Helly's another big hit Jodi whom some big amount of fans wants to see again but ITV mostly does not repeat any Jodi in another new show so it's better to move on and you never know Helly can give another big hit Jodi which can surpass SwaSan and RiAnsh both as Helly already proved that with SwaSan and RiAnsh.

So let's see what will Helly choose next.

I want her to do TV show because even though OTT is evolving now still TV has kind of prominent reach I feel and work with a big production house like balji or gul's.Though I don't like Ekta much but her shows are successful and Helly is a great actress and being in a ekta/gul show will fetch her more recognition and popularity I feel.

Next I also want her to try web series and Music videos.

I want a season 2 of Sufiyaana Pyaar Mera with her opposite Vijayendra Kumeria and a better storyline

Mera Sabse alag hai 🤣

I want to see her with Vivian desena 

It is my dream to see her with Vivian desena ya I too prefer TV 

Originally posted by abby143

I want her to do TV show because even though OTT is evolving now still TV has kind of prominent reach I feel and work with a big production house like balji or gul's.Though I don't like Ekta much but her shows are successful and Helly is a great actress and being in a ekta/gul show will fetch her more recognition and popularity I feel.

Next I also want her to try web series and Music videos.

Helly is successful because of Tv only and that's why I wish to see her in Tv again.

Helly was offered some ott shows before but those were very bold for her which she said sometimes. Even in immj2 Helly did not done that much bold scenes so I feel as of now Tv is better for her.

Tv has many advantages according to me too and if anyone can make some good shows in ott than anyone can make some good shows in Tv too so I prefer Tv more.

Don't know if Akta Kapoor or Gul Khan can approach her or not but that does not bother me much because Helly is already very successful without doing any shows with them so I am very much okay with whatever ph she will choose in future.

Music videos and others don't know but can see it if Helly does any in future because no matter what most of times I try to watch Helly's every projects mostly.

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

I want a season 2 of Sufiyaana Pyaar Mera with her opposite Vijayendra Kumeria and a better storyline

It will be interesting if Sufiyana Pyaar Mera's season 2 happen but currently Sufiyana Pyaar Mera's season 2's chance is very low but you never know what will happen in future.

Originally posted by riatyagi

Mera Sabse alag hai 🤣

I want to see her with Vivian desena 

It is my dream to see her with Vivian desena ya I too prefer TV 

If Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani season 2 happen in future then I wish to see Helly with Vivian so we can wish and you never know what will happen in future so it's better to be positive.

Many new shows are coming in most of ITV channels so let's see.