Kartik is just pissing me off

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

He needs to focus on his own life and his children... Now sirat has her husband who loves her a lot, so he needs to chill... And moreover he needs to counsel his own child kairav that sirat is not his mother who should be 24*7 available for him whenever he calls

I know sirat is awful plus her so much ranting about everything in her life is so annoying ..I generally totally ignore her

But in today's episode ,I am just pissed off at kartik... Sirat as always confused for her feelings +blaming her fate etc for her feelings... But if I consider her age , she is 21-22... Not mature enough... And this happened at this age that you generally confuse between love , care and like and that's fine....and she is trying to avoid kartik

But kartik , he is father of two, when naira was there , he became jealous everytime she talked to her male friend...he knows ranveer ,how much he loves sirat, if there is any problem in sirat life, she must be telling it to Ranveer not him... And if she doesn't want to tell him, he shouldn't be bother coz she has her husband there who loves her...and there are certain things between married couples which they don't want to share it to anybody else....kartik needs to understand this

In today's episode, sirat-ranveer went for date, and kairav without informing sirat gave her name as a coach and he informed kartik in morning that he has match today... And this father-son duo constantly called her , messaged her ... While kartik got to know that she-ranveer are on a date through Ranveer's sister..but instead of making kairav understand, he himself started blaming sirat in his mind ' ye tumne thik nhi kia sirat mere bacche k saath, ek baar call kr ke bta deti, msg ka reply kr deti , inform kr deti, mere bacche ka dil na toot jaae' ...dude she is on a date with her husband, there are private moments, no body check her phone on date.... Seriously, first they destroyed their nuptial night , and now their date.... When people go on date , there are chances that they might have silenced their phone or they might keep their phone at home for no disturbance... But no ...he started blaming her... Aur aisa bhi kya match tha , just because kairav ko dosto k saamne showoff Krna tha k meri coach state champion h, sirat-ranveer have to left their date in middle because of them because at last she saw kairav's message...

If naira would have done this on their first V-Day date... Will he be able to digest it??

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

All characters have becoming annoying. Kairav is so bigda hua - he wants what he wants. I haven’t seen the episode so going by the precap only.

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

All characters have becoming annoying. Kairav is so bigda hua - he wants what he wants. I haven’t seen the episode so going by the precap only.

Yeah true.... They both reach school by continuously calling trying to call sirat...and when she didn't receive, kartik was ready to give his name for coach by talking to teacher, but kairav is like 'nhi papa ab sirat nhi h to mai game nhi khelunga, kartik said 'ye kya baat hui, khelna aapko hai mujhe ya sirat ko nhi'....then kairav said 'k maine apne dosto ko bol dia h k meri coach state champion h' ...and kartik was mum and that kartik monologue 'ye tumne thik nhi kia sira.....'  .... They were calling sirat for like half an hour before, and expecting her to be there while knowing that she is on a dinner date with her husband, then before last 5 min, when she didn't receive they were hurt, plus they know she had sprain just a day before .... Then she saw that message and both Ranveer-sirat had to leave their date in middle without eating food for their stupid match

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I agree kartik needs to stop that rant, stop it right there!!! It's annoying  he himself said that she is married now, she might be busy nd all he even said to kairav shouldn't disturb her, she cant come like this, and then next time they give a dialogue like how can u do this, she didnt receive calls, why?I dont understand the contradiction??? Kairav toh forget what kind of child he is!! Also they are using kartik as a pushover to everything, they aren't showing his story or there is no focus on his life, his kids, it's always about sirat sirat even if he is doing something with kids. He is taking care of kids, he is managing everything alone, nothing has been shown, u can even see the less screen space, nd his character is always around sirat, they just want to make it the sirat show, it shows so clearly, he has nothing of his own, they dont focus on his part, or his own problems everything is made about sirat!!!! It's annoying how they dont show anything abt him, just seems a sidekick who is moving all around sirat's story. 

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Genniee

Yeah I agree kartik needs to stop that rant, stop it right there!!! It's annoying  he himself said that she is married now, she might be busy nd all he even said to kairav shouldn't disturb her, she cant come like this, and then next time they give a dialogue like how can u do this, she didnt receive calls, why?I dont understand the contradiction??? Kairav toh forget what kind of child he is!! Also they are using kartik as a pushover to everything, they aren't showing his story or there is no focus on his life, his kids, it's always about sirat sirat even if he is doing something with kids. He is taking care of kids, he is managing everything alone, nothing has been shown, u can even see the less screen space, nd his character is always around sirat, they just want to make it the sirat show, it shows so clearly, he has nothing of his own, they dont focus on his part, or his own problems everything is made about sirat!!!! It's annoying how they dont show anything abt him, just seems a sidekick who is moving all around sirat's story. 

Yeah kartik is there just to either solve sirat problem or to increase it....no pov of his own

also i  don't know why moudi still living with kartik... Sirat -ranveer have a house...she could have lived with them ....if she doesn't want to live in sirat's sasural coz she is like a daughter ....but how's this make any sense to live in stanger house...she can even shift to his village....villagers had problem with sirat not mausi.... nothing is actually making any sense in this show now

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Didn't Karthik say he would never let his son box😌? https://www.instagram.com/p/CQNYgkFh89N/?hl=en

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Didn't Karthik say he would never let his son box😌? https://www.instagram.com/p/CQNYgkFh89N/?hl=en

Yeah... But he is kartik...aaj ek baat kl dusre baat p

Right now Ranveer is❤️.... Always positive, smiling and supporting... That how you need a partner to be like ..... His date is destroyed , his nuptial night became race match ....his house to kartik house then back to his house ...but still he all cheerful seeing her love(sirat) happy

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Yeah... But he is kartik...aaj ek baat kl dusre baat p

Right now Ranveer is❤️.... Always positive, smiling and supporting... That how you need a partner to be like ..... His date is destroyed , his nuptial night became race match ....his house to kartik house then back to his house ...but still he all cheerful seeing her love(sirat) happy

Karthik ka kuch nahi ho sakta hai. My son is a heart patient exertion nahi kr Sakta hai keh raha tha aab suddenly usko encourage kr raha hai 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kairav was interested in painting. Where is that now? Naira gone so interest also gone. Now he wants Sirat's hobby as his own (Sirat ka hobby hi hai, she doesnt act/look/behave like a sportsperson).

Kairav's personality is also being diluted to get Sirat and everything related to her in the story.

Ranveer deserves so much better than her.

Also why is Maudi (the 2nd annoying character right after sirat), still with goenkas? Matlab dono alag level natakbaaz gold diggers hai.

Originally posted by: Sense9

Kairav was interested in painting. Where is that now? Naira gone so interest also gone. Now he wants Sirat's hobby as his own (Sirat ka hobby hi hai, she doesnt act/look/behave like a sportsperson).

Kairav's personality is also being diluted to get Sirat and everything related to her in the story.

Ranveer deserves so much better than her.

Also why is Maudi (the 2nd annoying character right after sirat), still with goenkas? Matlab dono alag level natakbaaz gold diggers hai.

Kairav and his Mujhy Sirat chahiye rant unbearable hai. Sirat and Kairav scenes forced feel hoty hain. Maudi bhi irritating hai. Why can't they send her back to jaisalmer ?