Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Personally I want a fair mix of both in a transparent way. I don't like winner by public voting alone  especially when there is so much of OTT drama which influences public. All previous winners are chosen by public only and are popular as well but landed no where. But asking for fairness and transparency in a TRP driven show might be too much I guess.

Agreed

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Yes I remember this interview mentioned in footnote with Filmy Khichdi. Arunita was also with him in the interview. He speaks very nicely and maturely. 😊

yup n dono dialogues Arunita k liye hi kahe the Pawan ne😆 

N let me be real with you I have seen one interview of him n matlab usse achhe se vo interview koi nhi de Sakta tha ! Interviewer itne bakwaass Q puchi 🤬phir bhi jiss dimag n maturity se PD ne ans Kiya omg !

Usse bakwaass interviewer Mene aajtak nhi dekha🤢

But PD 🤗

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👍

This year II its really bad compared to previous seasons.  Some sings 8 songs in a week and others 1.  Judges clearly picked their favorite contestant and openly acknowledged many times. More OTT drama with fake love stories, sob stories and emotional dramas what not. All of these worked for TRP but killed essence of a competition. Even for a reality show it's too much for people who just want to listen music. Hope in future they change and find right balance.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

In my opinion it should be 50-50 as it is (in hypothetical situation coz now sab scripted hone lag gya he) general public don't have the expertise to judge professional singers thus people like Anjali don't make it in these shows n in Bollywood too.

But public isn't fool though they have ears too n "Sangeet karnpriye Hona chahiye (pleasant to the ears)" so if a singer is having a good voice people like him/her n vote for him/her. 

But at the same time without teacher a student has no existence similarly without the judges who will judge the contestants n who will decide which contestant is better n which contestant need training.

Thus the original rule is the best ! 

But it's not in practice now due to all the trp gimmicks n OTT drama n scripting of the episodes! They are playing with people's sentiments.

SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

👍

This year II its really bad compared to previous seasons.  Some sings 8 songs in a week and others 1.  Judges clearly picked their favorite contestant and openly acknowledged many times. More OTT drama with fake love stories, sob stories and emotional dramas what not. All of these worked for TRP but killed essence of a competition. Even for a reality show it's too much for people who just want to listen music. Hope in future they change and find right balance.

this year the show has been survived only for the contestants. the contestants are fantastic this year.  

SamirM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

yup n dono dialogues Arunita k liye hi kahe the Pawan ne😆 

N let me be real with you I have seen one interview of him n matlab usse achhe se vo interview koi nhi de Sakta tha ! Interviewer itne bakwaass Q puchi 🤬phir bhi jiss dimag n maturity se PD ne ans Kiya omg !

Usse bakwaass interviewer Mene aajtak nhi dekha🤢

But PD 🤗

footnote se yaad aya:

It is so simple to be happy but so difficult to be simple 😊

- from the 70's film 'Bawarchi' staring Rajesh Khanna and Jaya Bhaduri

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

footnote se yaad aya:

It is so simple to be happy but so difficult to be simple 😊

- from the 70's film 'Bawarchi' staring Rajesh Khanna and Jaya Bhaduri

waah I like it ! 

Isse mujhe ek memories par quote Yaad aa gya 

Memories

People change , memories don’t. Memories play a confusing role in life. They make u laugh when u remember the moments u cried but makes u cry when u remember the moments u laughed ...

SamirM thumbnail

waah I like it ! 

Isse mujhe ek memories par quote Yaad aa gya 

Memories

People change , memories don’t. Memories play a confusing role in life. They make u laugh when u remember the moments u cried but makes u cry when u remember the moments u laughed ...

beautiful!!

Piyaazzz thumbnail

thanks😊 

Aap Twitter par ho ?? Ho to PD k AT me Mene Kuch post Kiya he Dekh lo 

SamirM thumbnail

thanks😊 

Aap Twitter par ho ?? Ho to PD k AT me Mene Kuch post Kiya he Dekh lo 

main twitter per nahi hu. Kya main ohi post ki link main par saktahu?