sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

When sunny was asking all the valid questions to pp, why was Virat trying to shush him? Why Virat was behaving as if Sunny is attacking her and pp is some fragile Gudiya who is being victimised?

Why this unnecessary support and importance to her when he never stops pp from insulting Sai? 

Even his rebuttal of galat soch and galat baat was so lame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean for the one whom he says (I love you in mind) he’s silent at her abuse and humiliation. He would let any tom dick ans harrry abuse and humiliate her 

But for his ex cum bhabhi whom he claims to not love- he stops anyone including his wife, mother and friend from showing her the reality. He shuts them up saying how dare you, let’s maintain peace, galat soch etc. He would immediately extend support to bhabhi ji. 

I’m not suggesting the obvious now, let’s just connect the dots. Let him decide what he wants first

As sai said he can’t have Pakhi and her both

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Because she cries and does not scream at Virat in front of family so she respects him and is concerned about him and is also a victim.. 

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sur..

When sunny was asking all the valid questions to pp, why was Virat trying to shush him? Why Virat was behaving as if Sunny is attacking her and pp is some fragile Gudiya who is being victimised?

Why this unnecessary support and importance to her when he never stops pp from insulting Sai? 

Totally agree. Virat was trying to shush sunny…. spineless IPS doesn’t want things to resolve or any confrontation… he just wants to put everything under blanket. 

Edited by itsTrueDeal - 2 years ago
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjan256

I mean for the one whom he says (I love you in mind) he’s silent at her abuse and humiliation. He would let any tom dick ans harrry abuse and humiliate her 

But for his ex cum bhabhi whom he claims to not love- he stops anyone including his wife, mother and friend from showing her the reality. He shuts them up saying how dare you, let’s maintain peace, galat soch etc. He would immediately extend support to bhabhi ji. 

I’m not suggesting the obvious now, let’s just connect the dots. Let him decide what he wants first

As sai said he can’t have Pakhi and her both

Somehow I feel the only thing stopping Virat from actively pursuing Pakhi is that she is his brother's wife at the end of the day and he has to respect that relation 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Somehow I feel the only thing stopping Virat from actively pursuing Pakhi is that she is his brother's wife at the end of the day and he has to respect that relation 

I got pissed too today when Virat tried stopping sunny from questioning Pakhi.

Yesterday also he stopped Ashwini. 

He does give you an impression like you said above. Let’s wait for this week before we give up on his character totally. 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's coz of guilt he still has ...for their marriage plus samrat left just a day after... As for sai..he said on first day of their marriage that she can give back to other but not in insulting tone.. and he always stopped sai by saying 'kis tone me baat kr rhi ho'..'is tone me baat mt kro'(most of the time)...but otherwise most of the time he never interrupts whenever sai is giving back

Virat feels guilty for pakhi .. he had feelings for her ., he cannot turn it into hate .  He feels she is in this mess because of him .. he also feels samrat loves pakhi ., he is totally clueless on why samrat left for war ..

he feels when samrat is back their relationship will be back on track abd wants to keep her sweet till then giving her full izzat of vahini in public .. 

One to one he’s terse with her 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Apne sabse pyari cheese ke khilaf Virat kaise kuch dun sakta hai. 

sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Virat feels guilty for pakhi .. he had feelings for her ., he cannot turn it into hate .  He feels she is in this mess because of him .. he also feels samrat loves pakhi ., he is totally clueless on why samrat left for war ..

he feels when samrat is back their relationship will be back on track abd wants to keep her sweet till then giving her full izzat of vahini in public .. 

One to one he’s terse with her 

All his guilt and sympathy would have been plausible if Pakhi was positive but she has been nothing but abusive to Sai. A little saltiness I could have understood but she doesn't leave a single chance to demean, badmouth, insult or abuse Sai and how can Virat(when he claims to love Sai) still be sympathetic towards her.

Yeah, whatever happened with Samrat was wrong but that doesn't give a blanket right to Pakhi to be so insulting to Sai