GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on the new thread!

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Maybe there will be a short separation track. This will probably make ShiVi miss each other. Shiva will try to see Raavi but maami wont let him.. But then why are they all dressed up?? There is going to be some celebration coming up..smiley6

I think the same, I want this to happen. But I am not gonna expect it to happen.

And I think they are dressed up for that pag-phera rasam🤔

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope this is the first and last time we see Shiva shouting like this. It left me a bit uncomfortable the way he told her to keep quiet. His anger for Maami is justified but Raavi doesn’t deserve to be at the receiving end. I hope she tells him this before she leaves. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

But I hope its in a positive way and not in a negative way smiley6 KD said in the live that abhi jo bhi cheeze hogi usse Shiva ki softer side aur nikhar ke aaegi. Which means it definitely will be positivesmiley9

I hope he didn't mean the aam eating scene when he said Shiva's soft side ðŸ˜†

But i think good things will come soon! we just have to wait 

mpks1 thumbnail

I know Raavi was raised by Mami. But why didn't she question her about cheating the Pandya parivar?

Raavi only kept talking about how Mami is humiliated here and why she shouldn't have come at all😕

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Also i like separation tracks...if handled well they provide the perfect base for any relation to move forward....shivi need some individual time to ponder

I will smack the cvs if i see dhara devi going and giving gyaan to both and making them get together🤬

Dhara needs to stay away from ShiVi, she better focus on Gaumbi and their baby making techniques😡

GrilledCheese thumbnail

ShiVi need alone time to ponder and reflect upon their relationship and marriage.. without interference from unwanted elements like Maami or GauRa ðŸ¤¢

I hope we get that!

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

You know what Dhara's plan failed big time, they are not coming close. Let them figure this out on their own. I am so happy that it didn't work Dhara's way.

Remember the same thing happened in the OG, Dhanam gave up, the accident track happened much later  which brought them closer.

Let's see what they have in store for us to bring them closer

It did! Dhara thinks that it worked, but it isn't the truth.

She forced them into this relationship and now she is trying to force them to be happy in this relationship. Dhara needs to realize that such things don't happen by forcing people🤬

She needs to give them time and space to grow into this relationship on their own.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The precap makes it seem like they are moving on to others things. If they don’t give us solo Shiva & Raavi scenes, it’ll create a disconnect. 

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I hope he didn't mean the aam eating scene when he said Shiva's soft side ðŸ˜†

But i think good things will come soon! we just have to wait 

Yes am sure with them filming in the haveli they cannot keep having long separation

I am sure everything will get sorted before they reach somnath

This track ends...suman gets her kangan and raavi shiva get the perfect foundation for their relation