Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Bon asked about age eligibility it is clear she has understood through her experiences that this age is not for marriage

Kudos baby 

She wrote letter and must have felt happy about conditions being kept and she is apni maa ki beti

Anirudh samjh gya tm is planing game 

Tm is not giving chutkara to bon ,she is just ruining her life for her sadistic pleasure and does not want her to get her future  and Anirudh is not understanding cm is illegal tehat tu some legal way 

Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

Exactly even I feel the same.....and makers are using nice gimmicks to mislead the fans and viewers ...not giving any clarification....now after listening to news of various actress playing badi bon....I feel Kanika is the best choice πŸ˜…πŸ˜…(pls mujhe maaro mat)...this is called reverse psychology πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I agree. Kanika is better than Meera and Adaa. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Katy4566 thumbnail

Bon asked about age eligibility it is clear she has understood through her experiences that this age is not for marriage

Kudos baby 

She wrote letter and must have felt happy about conditions being kept and she is apni maa ki beti

Tm is not giving chutkara to bon ,she is just ruining her life for her sadistic pleasure and does not want her to get her future 

Poor bon this time also is being tricked for marriage 

Isee uska marriage par se bharosa na uth jaaye πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Aur hoga aisa 

Though I loved she thought on age eligibility of marriage people it cleay shows her past experiences and even with living tm has made bon understand that how marriage at young age and what is condition of women

What stree dharm,bahu and ptni dharm she was asked of was expected but women are not given that much freedom

Look at growth of thoughts and realisation of things shown by aura in subtle way

Earlier voh questions karti thi being an innocent munchkin now she has firm beliefs so her actions and small talks show it 

Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

yehi darr hai mujhe. Bondita ko bb banne ke safar mein Anirudh shamil hona chahiye. smiley19

Ani hee hoga. Par Bon London akeli jayegi. Par samajh nahi aa raha kaise. Bina rishte ke kaise bhej sakta hai Ani Bon ko London?  Phir Som ki dulhan bhi aa jayegi aur saath mei ek beti. Ek to mujhe Bon ke alawa RC house mei koi aurat nahi chahiye tha, aur makers Sampoo ko daal diye. πŸ€’ Aur badi hokar me chahti thi Bon khud Somu dada ki vivah karvaiye aur apni devrani ka swagat kare πŸ€ͺ Par sab ulat pulat kar diya makers ne. 

Edited by Indira12 - 2 years ago
Indira12 thumbnail
Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Laga nai waise dukh hua ani babu ko shadi ki baat sunake bus zataka laga.. kaash dukh hota bhi dikhade...

Indu, wo jo last me awaj nikali TM ne... auspicious time pe nikalte hai kya wo? Use kya bolate hai?

Ani ko dukh to nahi hoga kyunki now the show is about child marriage par tum usse kuch asha mat rakho Muga. Use to barristra babu ki jagah barrister babu sunke bhi dard nahi hua. πŸ€’ Badal gaya hamara Ani πŸ˜­

Haan vo auspicious time pe hee nikalte hai. Ulu dhvani kehte hai use. 

Indira12 thumbnail

Kudos baby 

Tm is not giving chutkara to bon ,she is just ruining her life for her sadistic pleasure and does not want her to get her future 

Would loved it if Thakuma said to Ani how he could have made Bon stand on her own feet and continue with her studies by staying in the marriage just like how he was doing previously.  She did say that Ani committed a mistake but did not elaborate it. She should have made Ani understood the marriage was actually a beneficial one for Bon since it helped her do anything in the name of Roy Choudhury along with his support but without a legal relationship he has no rights on her life. But makers made it a revenge game πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Anyways still happy about the fact that atleast Thakuma mentioned it but Ani is 100 miles away from realizing anything. 

vishalsangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

I agree. Kanika is better than Meera and Adaa. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Agree Indu....they are playing with us ....so that finally FD accept Kanika🀣

vishalsangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Would loved it if Thakuma said to Ani how he could have made Bon stand on her own feet and continue with her studies by staying in the marriage just like how he was doing previously.  She did say that Ani committed a mistake but did not elaborate it. She should have made Ani understood the marriage was actually a beneficial one for Bon since it helped her do anything in the name of Roy Choudhury along with his support but without a legal relationship he has no rights on her life. But makers made it a revenge game πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Anyways still happy about the fact that atleast Thakuma mentioned it but Ani is 100 miles away from realizing anything. 

Exactly....jab TM was introduced....Stage of the story was set so beautifully ...this could have been an excellent realization track....but pura kachra kar ke revenge track bana diya

Though episode main kuchh scenes hote hain rejoice karne ke liye...like Tapur bon cutiepie scene....Aurrist scene at the end.....but mainly mujhe continuity ki kami lagti hain.....aisa lagta hain jaise randomly scenes shoot karke baad mein ye log sochte hain ki scene ko kahan dala jaye....😭

Waiting ki kuchh dhamal ho but bahut badi hope nahin hain......

Katy4566 thumbnail

Yeah thakuma mentioned it but now ani can’t do anything the relationship is void in terms of legality also

Thakumaa is regressive would have really loved how he would have said that or makers have changed thakumaa perspective towards education made her grey chances to redeem some of her thoughts

Ani is not realising

How is Sumati earlier she agreed with ani on 2nd amrriage daylong to save bon from being a slave wife and I’ll effects of child amrriage

Now she is doing same thing saying bon won’t agree but ismein iski bhalai

Bon has power to fight and I hope on knowing truth she shows resistance to fight against this marriage 

And ani instead of believing letter and all comes to believe ani

Bechaari Bon jab bhi kisi aur ki marriage ka zimma uthaati hai she herself get married ya ani ko ho gyi

Why people don’t consider Bondita a girl why is like society point of view ?? Those vultures were about to kill Bondita for just because she freed herself from an ill practice and listened to her heart and voice 

Why to fear from them and get trapped 

Instead fight like choti Durga which bon did in Heera mandi

A toebr thing bon has clearly understood how marriage at this age is bad as she saw the state of women then when she was about to be killed ,maybe ani polygamy and anniversary track had played a role and even thakumaa tortured

She said I want both families to get rid of their enmity and I fulfill my dreams

It is liek she has come far away from relations and after this drama of remarriage believing again on marriage or life partner will be tough for her

Hats off to aura I can’t believe same bon I saw from day one