Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: There are cameras on everyone: 2 facing the stage, one on a huge moving thing that captures those shots from height to the contestants face, one on judges, one on contestants. And usually there are two cameramen with handicams and they do move around, filming reactions without the person's notice.

@red: Yup she did. I am sure I saw her blinking away tears after the performance and she looked shaken when Himesh asked her to repeat the line. The song in itself is very emotional, everyone cried but the way she sang it was with much more feeling than the original. Crying often causes the voice to get shaky. And regarding pitch...she could've transposed it a semitone lower, knowing its an emotional song...it better to sing lower than struggle because of emotions.

Yes her eyes were wet,  agree.   My bro said now competition should get tougher and about time judges start pointing out the mistakes so that they don’t repeat them.  Otherwise they will think whatever they are singing is ok.   Surely they are being coached, so those coaches should  guide them also

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice episode for a change. They cut down the fake drama.

Showed full performances and judges comments for most contestants.

Looks like Danish is their current blue eyed boy.

Pawandeep was not in his usual form .

Nihal was awesome  and seems to have got the attention he deserves.

SMP made an effort to sing and not just yell.

Everyone else sang well.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Yes her eyes were wet,  agree.   My bro said now competition should get tougher and about time judges start pointing out the mistakes so that they don’t repeat them.  Otherwise they will think whatever they are singing is ok.   Surely they are being coached, so those coaches should  guide them also

A lot depends on the coaches. They could've told to her to go a semi-tone or a tone down because it's not a recording, it's live. If anything goes wrong, there are no do-overs. The judges must've pointed it out, but you know how much is edited.

Softness thumbnail

🥺

Edited by Softness - 2 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Pawan’s version of Tere Naam. He sings with ease.
Even though he comes from a family of singers, he never had training.
Something about his voice - the feelings of the song - it reaches you. That’s what I feel is the difference between him and Nihal. At least for me. I am sure some others here may disagree. 

I have read some discussion about pre and post COVID Pawan voice. I don’t think it has affected his voice that much. The difference is in the kind of songs he has been given to sing pre and post COVID. He sang well even during his quarantine.

Overall a good episode. Arunita seems to be always at her best. Kudos to her! 

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Something about his voice - the feelings of the song - it reaches you. That’s what I feel is the difference between him and Nihal. At least for me. I am sure some others here may disagree. 

Thank god someone is here who liked that song Varna to🙊

I have read some discussion about pre and post COVID Pawan voice. I don’t think it has affected his voice that much. The difference is in the kind of songs he has been given to sing pre and post COVID. He sang well even during his quarantine.
Oh it's me 😆 that post was made long ago.... N now he's truly back 😎 par ab usko songs Sahi nhi mil rhe or I might say Jo sabse best part hota he performance Ka usko hi sabse pehle cut Kiya jaata he 🤡

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the entire episode online. Enjoyed it because I am familiar with HR songs and they are new😂 compared to the old songs they have been singing. everyone performed well and had a blast. Kudos to all contestants and parents were also dancing 👍🏼

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

In my opinion Nihal was so good in both the songs tere naam sung by him in some previous episode  and tumse milna .I liked Nihal's version . Nihal sang with lot of feelings in both the songs . I feel post covid Pawan' s voice is affected and for this reason he is not able to perform well like he used to or there could be other reasons may be he has not taken enough rest as a result it  requires more time for him  to recover   . But I noticed his singing isn't the same there is a difference for sure. 

Edited by Dimple84 - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

In my opinion Nihal was so good in both the songs tere naam sung by him in some previous episode  and tumse milna .I liked Nihal's version . Nihal sang with lot of feelings in both the songs . I feel post covid Pawan' s voice is affected and for this reason he is not able to perform well like he used to or there could be other reasons may be he has not taken enough rest as a result it  requires more time for him  to recover   . But I noticed his singing isn't the same there is a difference for sure. 

earlier there was (his voice cracked in high notes )but now it's solved do see the UNCUT of zeenat amaan special you'll love it , even tune Zindagi mein aaake was better than tere naam but sadly it was cut 😕

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

earlier there was (his voice cracked in high notes )but now it's solved do see the UNCUT of zeenat amaan special you'll love it , even tune Zindagi mein aaake was better than tere naam but sadly it was cut 😕

[/QUOTE

I did watch that episode zeenat amaan special and loved pawan's performance.