Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sahilkapur18

It was ok I guess. It just sounded mechanical. I remember Nihal singing this song earlier in the season and it had so much feel. Tere Naam requires feel and soul and I felt Pawandeep didn't have it today. It's also weird he got 1 song today compared to others. However his fan following will help him!

achha chalo let's see πŸ€” 

@bold not the first time jabse bechara quarantine se wapas Aaya he politics ho rhi he Uske saathπŸ˜’

Bas kal k episode me achha screen time de usko πŸ™

Kal Ka episode bohot special he 

Avengers12 thumbnail

Never mind, I liked his performance as his sound quality resembles more like udit ji but it must also have to admit that he went little off colour today in 2nd song but why sony cuts his 1st song I don't know he killed it in the 1st song.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Achha tha... i just said it was not his best. 

ok ok jab time milega I'll watch the episode n then tell my review😳 

Bas kal PD dhamaka karde  πŸ™

altgr thumbnail

I enjoyed the performances Arunita, Sayali, SMP & Danish the most. Pawandeep and Ashish average. Sawai, Nihal good. Overall a decent episode.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Surprisingly for me she was better than neha today because her comments were related to technicalities of the song. Also she was not overacting much. 

Well these are my views.. i can just tell you that she wasn't that unbearable today 😁 

oh ic ..thank u for the update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

altgr thumbnail

And seems like there is going to be a 90's special again with Kumar Sanu. Well I love 90's songs so I don't mind.

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today was a quick episode unlike the drag and thank God, no partiality in song distribution

Sawai, Danish, Nihal and Ashish were great performers of the day

Sayli and Arunita were routine.

Pawandeep took up an easy song, not scope for him to perform.  

As usual the best was for the last.  A very difficult rendition, was done fantabulously by SMP.  True words from heart from HR - she is a trailblazer

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved Sayli , Nihal, Arunitha and Danish' s performances  the most today .Sawai was also good .

Edited by Dimple84 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GiridharM

As usual the best was for the last.  A very difficult rendition, was done fantabulously by SMP.  True words from heart from HR - she is a trailblazer

Completely agree. Sonu nigam if at all hears will be proud of SMP for owning the song and the variations she took. She is unique and when she sings any song that's her song with a brand mark. Absolutely phenomenal singer and performer.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Recently pawan deep always performs 1 song why dont know.πŸ€”.poor him after he recovers from covid his voice turns little different ☹ seems to me but  cant blame as lungs need months to recover ..wish he can rest but as contestant its not possible but he should ..