Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rose-13

your words are on point,,, physical abuse is always above mental abuse.. many people overlook mental abuse nd dont give much thought abt it

what I was trying to say that on ITV they show a DIL can be treated as trash by MIL nd just coz they are older so a girl has to respect them nd follow each nd every orders..it is also makers’s mistake where they show a girl as mahan devi who can sacrifice for the sake of family ,,, in this show dhara is always trying to solve things all by her,, if anything wrong happened than she hide it from other family members nd alone she bear all pain nd sadness,,, when dev chooses  to kept quiet nd didn’t mention abt rishita it was purely dev’s mistake.. dhara misunderstood raavi nd dev bonding that also coz dev never cleared it to dhara everyone out there was knowing abt raavi’s feelings how is this possible dev was unknown to it nd when things were proceeding then also dev was quiet and suman has guts to call dhara wrong but not his son.... what I didn’t like that also where dhara actually emotionally pushed shiva into this mess in the delusion of that a forced marriage will work coz my son is very good but they failed to understand ravi’s feelings... she was abt to get marry her love but instead she got married to his younger brother... nd dhara decision was wrong for both shiva nd ravi,,, makers could have shown something else or have given sometimes to ravi nd shiva but they jumped to forced marriage... to some extent what dhara is facing from her MIL is also dhara’s own mistake,, one should not give anyone that haq that they can walk over you,,rather one should think twice before talking rudely with you thats my thought absolutely nd makers will never ever show a DIL like this,,, ITV can never show a respectful  relation between DIL nd MIL ,, either of them has to be khados or  bechari,,, so after watching old episodes I have come to conclusion that neither suman is right nor dhara is right,, they both are wrong in their own ways

What  dhara did was wrong but her intentions can never be wrong.. she beat them coz she must be irritated or frustrated to that level after going through all those  dev nd raavi then shiva nd raavi shadi’s prblms,,, she is also human who can loose her cool when pushed to that limit nd here after bhooth kand by shiva nd krish she lost it completely otherwise we have seen dhara as one who always try  to solve the problem not getting angry on any situation,,,, but here suman didn’t try to listen or give her any single chance... if you say shiva nd krish prank was not intended to harm rishita then also dhara beating them was not intended  to kill them (so stop labelling her as criminal) or hurt them hard... yes she shouldn’t have done that but in that situation for dhara she didn’t gave much thought abt it nd just reacted in that way and in India as we all know it is very common thing for elders where they think they can sudharo their children by beating them🙄( I’m not supporting it so don’t judge me)

I dont know if you all remember one scene from one of the episode where mami came to talk suman nd suman reacted like this that she threw one thick wood towards mami nd dhara came in between nd she got hurt... for suman mami is wrong so she can hit her by throwing that thick wood i know mami is bad here but still she  is middle aged woman so it could have injured her very badly so physical abuse from suman is acceptable kyunki samne wala uska beta nhi koi aur hai lekin jab bete ke uper physical abuse ho to bahu ko ghar se nikal do.. double standards 🙄 I’m not justifying any of these beating but suman khud kare to sahi aur dhara mare to galat,,, what bothered me the most was suman didn’t gave single chance to dhara nd didn’t listen her side of story her mental trauma by taking care of grown up kids who like to fight nd always create some problems for her,,, being head of the family  one has to show their wisdom of understanding the situation they dont act foolish nd same goes to dhara also being a good DIL doesn’t mean to take care of everyone’s problems they are big enough to deal with their married life so let them be,, focus on gautam that guy is so nice and i like gaumbi who is different from other ML he loves her trust her nd most importantly he understands her ❤️

Except that gaumbi didn't stand up for dhara, if dhara us ousted from the house then he too should follow her like a sensible husband, she stood by him for the last ten years but when it's his time he failed as per me...