Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I read the  article where she is saying ‘’it means writers have succeeded in getting emotions nd reactions’’

I think she misunderstood the meaning of boycott or the real reason behind boycott trend,,,, we as a viewers  are disgusted by kaku’s dialogue of khana khila do apne hath se.... it is not acceptable by us,,, this is not criticism that someone responsible will appreciate the writers for writing those dialogues nd scene nd getting criticised,,, BUT here people are disgusted by writers nd makers for showing us  bhabhi devar relationship accepted by elders of house... how it can be so easily accepted by  kaku ninad nd omkar??? Criticism is something where one set of people agree on something nd other set of people disagree on same,,, BUT here everyone is hating that scene of bhabhi devar nd kaku.....,, 

And this the reason of boycott and for God sake don’t justify that scene in the name of good writing rather it is a most poor, disgusted writing nd scene in the history of ITV 

Didi ki sangat ka asar ho gaya hai shayed,,, in this article she has talked exactly same like didi who lives nd talk in their own world of delusion where puke worthy scene are ‘’worth writing’’ for them🙄 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose-13

I read the  article where she is saying ‘’it means writers have succeeded in getting emotions nd reactions’’

I think she misunderstood the meaning of boycott or the real reason behind boycott trend,,,, we as a viewers  are disgusted by kaku’s dialogue of khana khila do apne hath se.... it is not acceptable by us,,, this is not criticism that someone responsible will appreciate the writers for writing those dialogues nd scene nd getting criticised,,, BUT here people are disgusted by writers nd makers for showing us  bhabhi devar relationship accepted by elders of house... how it can be so easily accepted by  kaku ninad nd omkar??? Criticism is something where one set of people agree on something nd other set of people disagree on same,,, BUT here everyone is hating that scene of bhabhi devar nd kaku.....,, 

And this the reason of boycott and for God sake don’t justify that scene in the name of good writing rather it is a most poor, disgusted writing nd scene in the history of ITV 

Didi ki sangat ka asar ho gaya hai shayed,,, in this article she has talked exactly same like didi who lives nd talk in their own world of delusion where puke worthy scene are ‘’worth writing’’ for them🙄 

Hence proved those statements are not given by Ayesha

Ayesha cant really say anything negative about cast or crew even if she doesn't agree with certain things..as a professional its her job to be diplomatic and polite.and she is s true professional.  But I'm not sure if she truly understood the context that this new trend is that audience is finding certain scenes/dialogues/tracks or treatment of certain issues as cringeworthy or problematic and do not want to see such content. So its different than saying we potrayed something in a way that generates reaction/debate so we are doing things right. Theres a fine line in this bhabhi's love for devar that they shouldn't cross especially when its one sided obsession and harassment from pp. Similarly their whitewashing of bk gang Criminal deeds without any regret/apology from the perpetrators is highly problematic. They trivialized really serious issues. And as actors who are the people that enact these scenes and are the face of the show, its important that they do pay attention to the feedback and take constructive criticism and convey it to makers.makers may not be as in touch with audience pulse and feedback as the actors. Ideally this is makers/writers who need to be careful about what they are showing and how they are showing it. And virat really needs to get more dialogues to express his feelings. Everything cant be deciphered and extraploated from only his expressions. We need to HEAR his feelings too. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MSgayatri

That way channel also needs to come forward. Their approval must have be taken before putting this on air. 

That will b long list 

Oh yes! The bare minimum is CVs to take an action instead of dragging the actors, whoever it is.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Oh yes! The bare minimum is CVs to take an action instead of dragging the actors, whoever it is.

However how much they say, channel only cares about TRP, well when it comes to such trends channels are bothered...really bothered for their image..SM has a way to influence.. They are easily reaching the television sets of TRP audience via news.. An SM trend led to the closure of a show, so lets just not call it channel wont be bothered.. People are bothered, hence the articles..PH is not bothered, we can see,...but channel has been really taking into consideration the wishes of Sairat fandom..They do value Sairat more than the PH , the GHKKPM team and also the actor playing a part..

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The great creator has turned off comments and tags in insta.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

However how much they say, channel only cares about TRP, well when it comes to such trends channels are bothered...really bothered for their image..SM has a way to influence.. They are easily reaching the television sets of TRP audience via news.. An SM trend led to the closure of a show, so lets just not call it channel wont be bothered.. People are bothered, hence the articles..PH is not bothered, we can see,...but channel has been really taking into consideration the wishes of Sairat fandom..They do value Sairat more than the PH , the GHKKPM team and also the actor playing a part..

Ayyo I never said channel wont be bothered. Sitara has always been on SaiRat's fans side. All I'm talking about is the PH and how they have dragged an actor into this shit which they are responsible for.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubbly12

The great creator has turned off comments and tags in insta.

Woah! I guess I heard this from Siya. None from this team can take criticism I guess 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Ayyo I never said channel wont be bothered. Sitara has always been on SaiRat's fans side. All I'm talking about is the PH and how they have dragged an actor into this shit which they are responsible for.

U southie?

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arey baba , I was not talking about you sweetheart.. I was talking in general Baba..That was just a way of saying deary🤗