Ayesha on the boycott trend article

Posted: 2 years ago

Thank god it's not affecting the actors. 

Even the markers know who can answer well 

1st Neil and aish interview would be ignored 

And if by chance aish was asked who apna hi jaap leke shuru ho jati 🤣🤣🤣

I was waiting for something like this 

Ki koi statement Kyu nhi aayi 

Get ready trps gonna be high 

Edited by maahi11 - 2 years ago

Damage control started as always from Ayesha’s side.

I like Ayesha and Neil but don’t necessarily agree with the whole of her interview.

I thought the whole point of the boycott of the bhabhi-devar track, white washing, criminal activities and mental abuse of dil’s.  Plus destroying main characters. 

Personally I don’t think the writers have got it right if the audience is disgusted at the level that has been witnessed.

I imagine this what is called wheeling out the damage control 🙈

Please don’t bash me🙏🏼

Actually it was expected wait abhe aur damage management aayega 😂😂😂

This one is a smart chick..... She would have made an amazing lawyer as well... 

She is using all the right set of words and being diplomatic and not transfering the blame on anyone. 

Anyone else would have conveniently said that it is copy of KD and we do as we are told. 

Ayesha is a smarty, if not anything else..... And even being many other things. 

I think the message about what fans were upset about, has got through. 

I'm glad Ayesha spoke, she is sensible and knows how to calm the audience down. Such a young girl, with hardly any experience of this industry, is so  articulate and so much in control. 👏

I hope other production houses begin to notice her.. she's an absolute professional. 

In Gul interview she was saying for next part of iss pyar ko kya naam due they are finding story. I wish they cast Ayesha. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

I think the message about what fans were upset about, has got through. 

I'm glad Ayesha spoke, she is sensible and knows how to calm the audience down. Such a young girl, with hardly any experience of this industry, is so  articulate and so much in control. 👏

I hope other production houses begin to notice her.. she's an absolute professional. 

Yes, she deserves strong characters to play and good content to work with. She will slay it