rubys07 thumbnail

It suddenly came to my mind while I was in the shower (I swear I don't think about Ishqaan in my showeršŸ¤£): What if Daadi and Rhea create this impression in Ishqi's mind that Ahaan is marrying her out of gratitude for her sacrifices? I mean, I know Ishqi will have her confession from Ahaan and all but does it sound too far-fetched (given how Ahaan feels obligated to help those who help his family) that he'd want to 'fix' Ishqi's life and his mistakes by marrying her? It sounds totally absurd to me of course but it's Daadi and Co. we're talking aboutšŸ˜³ Is there any likelihood of them pulling something like that, so Ishqi backs out on her own because she doesn't want that kind of pity?

ETA: Wondering this because remember that episode where Ahaan feels super sorry learning about Ishqi growing up without parents and apologizes to her, to which Ishqi responds saying that he feels sorry only because her parents are dead, not because he realizes his mistakes.

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That would be a wonderful addition to the plot! Quite logical also. It will give us some wooing & heartburn scenes of Aahu lalla & a slow burn romance, until Ishqi sees how passionately he loves her.

They could even show Chachi Maasi Sonu etc all convincing her to marry Aahan & she gives in to the pressure (coz she is dil se majboor also) & marries him, carrying the impression that it is just a sense of obligation & liking as a friend from his side. Then we can get slow burn romance & wooing post-shadi!

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

EveryTime Rhea and family comes on screen Iā€™ll do the AVM mantra - ā€œIā€™m really tired - I need to restā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

war_is_peace thumbnail

it is new! the first pic has resort bg and we havnt seen this attire in resort. 

the second pic is random. i dont know

the third pic looks old. that kurta is wat he wore in sonu's wedding. 

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning everybody.....so i just watched the episode and i liked the episode surprisingly from Thursday's disappointing episode.

What i liked 

Ahaan sonu talked,ahaan realises what blunder he did and he regrets for always expecting sonu to be perfect

Kartik and ishqi talk,the bestscene for me,i loved kartik the way he understands ishqi and ask for forgiveness when actually dadi should be doing it ā¤ļø

Kartik and dadi face off and chachi supporting ishqiā˜ŗļø,i loved that...i loved chachis love and concern for ishqi.she will be the biggest supporter for ishqi afte ishqaans marriage 

Ahaan ignoring rhea šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.all he could think is ishqi ishqi and ishqi..in kartiks words ishq wala lovešŸ¤£

Kartik taking ahaan away šŸ¤£and rhea stood dumbfounded,i love that sometimes i feel all rhea thinks about is ahaan and all ahaan thinks about is ishqi 

Kartiks sacarsm on billi kat kar chali gayi...he meant pumba and pumba thought ishqi šŸ¤£

Raj ignoring sonu...she hella deseved it...im so happy raj didnt melt infront of sonušŸ‘

What i dislike

Dadis hatred for ishqi  and saying rhea is gharelu while ishqi is lalchi....daayan wait till you know horheas truth tab bolna kaun gharelu hai aur kaun lalchi...

I so wish rheas truth comes out infront of dadi and then i will do šŸ’ƒ.i felt like slapping rhea and dadišŸ¤¢ishqi ki baare mein bakwass.koi baat nahi insaaaf hoga hamara ahu lalla karega insaaf ishqi ki liye

Edited by jacinta_91 - 2 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Thsi sirport sequence and pregnant villain is so much like QH, I believe they wont follow storyline after airport proposal šŸ¤£ Just have high hope itna bhi copy nai karenge

Thats why i said pura QH ka vibes aara hai....bas farq hai ki QH mein villains kafi chalak te but here a bit mild like rhea and dadi...compare to that razia toh maha daayan thi

esprit_00 thumbnail

Lol yeah ... Dadiā€™s hatred of Ishqi is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Lol yeah ... Dadiā€™s hatred of Ishqi is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

idek why she hates her in the first place.... is it because she found her, deemed dead, bahu, or just because she's Ishqi-Ishqi?

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis7

idek why she hates her in the first place.... is it because she found her, deemed dead, bahu, or just because she's Ishqi-Ishqi?

Because of Savitri ... In earlier episodes Savitri escaped from mental asylum and ran into Ishqi - who in her selflessness agreed to help her. Basically Ishqi knows that Saviā€™s ā€œfamilyā€ had kept her in horrible condition in asylum and that Savi only wanted to meet her kids. 

Dadi enquired how savi escaped from the asylum from the directors there and asked who she contacted so they told her that piece of info and dadi at that instance found out it was Ishqi so since then she wants her nowhere near her house.

Dadi is a selfish old witch who just wants to keep her facade as the martyr of the family and Savi as the evil villain ... She also sees how Ahaan was/is around Ishqi and worries her hold on him will be undone if she comes into the picture.

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Obviously, not paying any attention to ur gf is not a good thing to do. Basically he was doing the same thing what Mayank was doing to Ishqi minus the insult part.

He should rather break up. Or even a girl facing so much ignorance should also do the break up instead of cheating or at least make efforts.

I still have one question in mind. In Ishqi-Mayank function, did Rhea brought her corset along with her to a function šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ . Plus Ahaan does not speak to Rhea about all that then how come he knows it is painful for RheašŸ¤­šŸ¤£

Yup!! He should just break up with her. I know she is cheating him but Ahaan doesn't know that. For him she is his gf for 2 years. Now he is avoiding her like a plague. Irrespective of Ishqi is there or not Ahaan just doesn't feel anything for Rhea, they really have no future, so its better he breaks up with her than avoiding marriage topic like this. 

Ideally even she should have broken up with him long back seeing his attitude but she has ulterior motives. Nevertheless Ahaan has equal responsibility for this relationship

I really don't why she brought that thing with heršŸ¤£ maybe she dreamed kisiko zarurat padegišŸ¤Ŗ no idea how Ahaan knows its painfulšŸ¤£ shayad he tried it himself?šŸ¤£