Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

But Mayank was trying to molest Ishqi. He said I will do with Sonu now but before that its your turn and he pulled Ishqi with her hand

I didn't get that pata nehi Kya kar rahi thi main  Going to watch that part again. Thanks guys ðŸ¤— 

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

Ahaan showed his engagement ring and tried to pacify Rhea... This guy is still in denial .. par SIR sunn kar chidtha hai 😆

He is literally using both of them...mann behlane keliye ek and for sanskari/social status aur ek...

He literally chased Ishqi and made her fall for him...in the end told Karthik he did not give her any wrong hints...hypocrisy ki bi hadd hoti hai.. 

if Rheaa is not cheat, he is doing very bad with her too

I feel Ishqi should leave ...if Rheaa and Ahaan gets married we should not feel bad..they deserve each other 😉

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

nahi it cannot be raj. Sarla n rhea's mom are talking normally. rhea ki mom ko pata hai kaun ladka tha. raj nahi tha. 

Aacha. Phir Kon ðŸ¤” 

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Aacha. Phir Kon ðŸ¤” 

koi bhi high society ka aira gaira hone do humein kya ðŸ¤£

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

what if she slept with a lower class person she can't marry. 

Her mom said rejection came from the guy thus they can't afford another rejection (Ahaan's) 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Maybe because of the convo he heard and before that too he had heard chodo mujhe from Ishqi aur voh joota bhi toh udkar aaya tha. It is true that Mayank tried to molest her that's why she was running away 

Yes now I am getting it. Actually I was under the impression that Mayank is not interested in Ishqi so ðŸ¤”

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

koi bhi high society ka aira gaira hone do humein kya ðŸ¤£

Arreh Ishqi heroine hai.... Koi bhi ho Ishqi is bound to face him so pata hona chahiye ðŸ˜†

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

But Ahaan is already assuming that Mayank tried to molest Ishqi ðŸ¤” That's the vibe I got from his conversation with Sonu. I don't know how and why he assumed that. 

He tried that...he said I will still do all those things to Sonu but pehle tum ..something like that before Ahaan entered..he heard all of it

Edited by sparklep - 2 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklep

He tried that...he said I will still do all those things to Sonu but pehle tum ..something like that before Ahaan entered..he heard all of it

Aacha tabhi he hugged her 1st  Now that makes sense. 

Phir tho Mayank k zinda rehne ka Jo 1% chance tha, woh bhi geya ðŸ˜ˆ

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aekiel

What is Chachaji's position on this? He might not want to hurt his mom, and Chachi wouldn't want him to be hurt, so they all keep quiet?

There was one scene when she wrote about Savitri to let Ahaan Sonu know but Chacha did not allow. I don't remember which episode though