How are guys keeping up with the show? - Page 3

Poll

So how have you been watching and keeping up with the show? Aise he jaanna tha.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I watch it when I have time but I am starting to doubt my own intelligence. How is this show at number one spot.  Has no story line but arguments by family members. It has  evil sinister plans  like kidnap, mother wrongly medicating adult child, Bhabhi debar relationship, every day constant insults of family members , lazy family except one or two characters. There is no story progress since months except insults and arguments get worst and for senseless  reasons.  

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Option 3 🤣😎

Quit watching it in March only 🤣

Can’t tolerate Chavan family BS sry 

I liked other 2 SP shows , better than this one 😆

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

By trolling the show😆

Sera-high123 thumbnail

This show has achieved some great things in short duration of time. Some shows takes years to come under the pathetic and cringey category . GHKKPM has achieved this in 6 months. smiley32smiley32

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This show has achieved some great things in short duration of time. Some shows takes years to come under the pathetic and cringey category . GHKKPM has achieved this in 6 months. smiley32smiley32

Yeah I said in one of my posts yesterday..It was Guneet's posts.. It takes time for the CVs to reach a stage where they butcher every character to reach this level of crap.. however we have GHUM who have destroyed all their characters in 6 months..

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Woh din chale gaye jab subah subah utke episode download karthi thi. Some episodes toh I watched multiple times

But now, clips dekhne se bhi darr lagta hai, it's so triggering! Sometimes I come here to cool myself after watching the episode and sometimes I come here to decide if I should watch it or not.

Abhi ke liye, skip skip and skip!

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Woh din chale gaye jab subah subah utke episode download karthi thi. Some episodes toh I watched multiple times

But now, clips dekhne se bhi darr lagta hai, it's so triggering! Sometimes I come here to cool myself after watching the episode and sometimes I come here to decide if I should watch it or not.

Abhi ke liye, skip skip and skip!

@bold

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ishaaaaniiii!!!🤣🤣🤣

When I got a notification ki you quoted my post, tabhi kuch aisa expect kiya tha maine 😆

I was so irritated and you made me laugh!!🤗🤗❤️

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Ishaaaaniiii!!!🤣🤣🤣

When I got a notification ki you quoted my post, tabhi kuch aisa expect kiya tha maine 😆

I was so irritated and you made me laugh!!🤗🤗❤️

@bold

At least this expectation came true🤣

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Now that there is such huge chaos happening both onscreen and offscreen, I just wanted to see how are people keeping up with the show.

Jo log last ke do options select karenge, unhe bas itna kehna chahungi ki 

Bhaag lo, warna tumhara dimaag kharab ho jaayega. Bahar se bada entertaining lagta hoga,par jab show aur fd meiin ghusoge na, tab pata chalega its such a pain.

My option is not here.

I will come here after being depressed over pandemic news and other stuff related to lockdown. Seeing the atmosphere of forum cum wu, I will decide to watch or skip. Most of the times, I will return back to watch news which is better than this show😉