Imlie to the rescue - Page 10

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago
Originally posted by MuteButton

Not sure if this was discussed, sorry agar repeat hua toh. Imlie ne chappal kyun chhod diye Police Station mein?

I felt that was some kind of a blooper that was not edited out. I don’t think there was any significance to that.

Originally posted by MuteButton

Not sure if this was discussed, sorry agar repeat hua toh. Imlie ne chappal kyun chhod diye Police Station mein?

Lol chappal pe already itne essays and 10 pages of discussion chal rahe hain in all other threads and platforms, humne socha ki ek jagah pe toh epi ka actual CONTENT discuss kar lein smiley17smiley36…..cuz it seems like these days people are more fixated on props and gimmicks than actual content. Not talking about you, MB. Just a general observation smiley36

Anyways, to me the chappal was one random editing  blooper between so much awesome tashan from Imlie so it barely registered on me smiley36.

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Rofl bestum bestsmiley41smiley36smiley32 and while you re at it plz make one of her from the confrontation too idk the exact dialogue but I think it was something along thr lines of shutup 

The no time for loservedis  crap is my favsmiley37 and ofcourse  the last 2 wow she was ajab ghazab awesome 

Haha thankoos ji smiley31

Will try to make one on the bit you’re asking for soon too :) 

I just really enjoyed putting all this text on these gifs smiley36. Loservedis finally got codified into a gif smiley16smiley36

The Adi one is my other fav. Gonna use that in every epi where we are subjected to C family bakwaas smiley36.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Made a few reaction gifs from the epismiley36

How BADASS was our girl in the last scenesmiley32smiley32smiley10

Love this! First one is my favorite!!! Will be useful in the future too smiley36smiley36 and of course the last two as well - go Imaliya!!

Made a few reaction gifs from the epismiley36

How BADASS was our girl in the last scenesmiley32smiley32smiley10

Wow cannot wait to see this..... Finally the writers remembered that show is named "Imlie" and kept Malini far away from this scene. Waise bhi woh aake sirf "Stop it Mom", ke alava kuch bolti hi nahinsmiley36

One thing to note though is that when Imlie givs back, she does not stop especially its affecting her apne. Its "aar or paar" like Aditya and hence they match so well.. They do liyaaz but only till the point where the other person deserves it. Aditya fgave up on AC long back and Imlie did when AC touched her "dukti rat" that is her mother. 

Lol chappal pe already itne essays and 10 pages of discussion chal rahe hain in all other threads and platforms, humne socha ki ek jagah pe toh epi ka actual CONTENT discuss kar lein smiley17smiley36…..cuz it seems like these days people are more fixated on props and gimmicks than actual content. Not talking about you, MB. Just a general observation smiley36

Anyways, to me the chappal was one random editing  blooper between so much awesome tashan from Imlie so it barely registered on me smiley36.

Lol aisi bhi cheezen register ho jaati hai aaj kal. Sorry, for phailaoing this on your thread. I just remembered and came straight here. Dekha nahin ki kahin aur kya discussion chal raha tha iske baare mein. Mujhe bhi laga blooper hai

Haaye meri fav. Moti Roti? smiley36.....Please ab itne bhi hopes na jagaao, MB jismiley36.....darr lagta hai aajkal hope karne se.....they've taken away so many of our fav. things for Adi-Imlie for SO long ki ab lagta hai waapis laayenge bhi toh pata nahin kaise and kuch ajeeb na kar deinsmiley36

Poem toh ab lagta hai kuch nayi hi likhegi Imlie apne Babusahib ke liyesmiley36

I'm still not sure why there is hoopla over the precapsmiley36.....Adi ab emotions bhi nahin dikha sakta on a basic humane level? Mudde ki baat yeh hai ki the AM marriage continues to head towards dissolution....the MS/sindoor is off and the divorce finalizing date is set.....these are all just steps towards their end. Baaki people have to reconcile to the fact that this "khubsoorat BFF-giri" will stay in the story long termsmiley36.....toh itna sab toh chalta rahega.....as I said earlier today also.....Didi ko isse zyada kuch nahin milne wala.....Adi ka pyar toh Imlie ke liye hi hai. 

Anyways, let's just savor what we got today....aage jab pakaau scenes aayenge, tab kar lenge ventsmiley36....waise bhi we barely get a temporary reprieve from Didi for longsmiley36

Haha, hope kar kar ke yahaan tak aa gaye hain. A little more hope should be ok smiley36 If not for this, revive toh hona hi hai moti roti ko. But I agree about the ajeeb bit - scares me too lol. I hope they keep all the weirdness for the oven fresh Kunal Malini love story. Aditya aur Imlie ko chhod de bas. 

Re precap: Absolutely. I do not understand the fear about Aditya suddenly being too emotional. I do not know why his being buried alive gets forgotten so easily by the audience. Or his arc over the last 150 episodes. Or the fact that he lit a room full of diyas to get Imlie to believe in his love for her. 

Divorce, even when amicable atleast on the surface, is still an extremely poignant moment in reality. Why are we expecting him to do cartwheels just because the date got finalized or treat Malini badly because he loves Imlie. Malini is going nowhere and that is something we need to live with. But shes not suddenly going to get anything more from him because he realized divorce was near. I’m just going to sit back and see AdiNi’s “the end”.  

Originally posted by pamk06

Wow cannot wait to see this..... Finally the writers remembered that show is named "Imlie" and kept Malini far away from this scene. Waise bhi woh aake sirf "Stop it Mom", ke alava kuch bolti hi nahinsmiley36

One thing to note though is that when Imlie givs back, she does not stop especially its affecting her apne. Its "aar or paar" like Aditya and hence they match so well.. They do liyaaz but only till the point where the other person deserves it. Aditya fgave up on AC long back and Imlie did when AC touched her "dukti rat" that is her mother. 

Yes, after many days we got to see this Imlie who’s always been similar to Adi on a core level. They both have their respective triggers but when they are pushed hard enough, it does indeed become aar ya paar smiley32smiley36

Writers are giving shades of original Imlie back. Let’s see how long it lasts this time smiley36

Imlie