Imlie

Imlie to the rescue - Page 7

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol yes I noticed the watch is back since yesterday 😆. Adi-Imlie bechaare have so many pending things to talk about. Watch, Moti Roti 😆…..dekhte hain kab writers meherbaan hote hain. 

Imlie had kept that watch cuz she wanted to feel like she was sharing his time with him. Then she randomly returned it in her whole dhokebaaz sidetrack 😆….then she used that watch to track him down in the buried alive scene but aaj tak they still haven’t talked about the watch. It returned to Adi’s wrist like itna sab kuch hua hi nahin beech mein 😆. 

Btw Adi can still buy her a new watch if she insists on being confused about whether or not she wants his watch 😆.

Don’t expect makers will strictly follows Chekhov’s gun principle in every scene 😂 we have got already two …thanks for this mercy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

i do want the last epi of the week in buildup and aftermath of this the mood should transition a bit slowly they can show all this bday stuff next week give them a relief in between jail is Big deal i would like them to talk as family pehle deal with it for a day before jumping to party and yes i want good stuff for bday as i told you earlier i am finding it kinda cute and fun nod to GM ka asli bday coinciding with adi ka Bday smiley36

Same....I want there to be a gap before this jump to the precap scene. Thoda toh let the Ts process their jail yatra and aftermath😆.....let them have a follow up scene with Imlie in terms of their appreciation for her and their regret for what she was put through by AC. 

And Adi ka birthday hai toh usko bhi thoda dhang ka build up do please with Imlie planning something in excitement. Still, I'll keep my expectations low cuz we all know aajkal show mein transitions ka kya haal hai in general😆. 

Baaki yes, it's deffo funny that makers have given Adi a birthday around GM ka real birthday😆

Waise yeh achha excuse dhund liya hai in logon ne in showing SK ka court case progress without once showing SK himself😆....usko toh Mumbai pack kar diya hai and case aaraam se imply kar kar ke chalaa rahe hain through other people talking about court dates😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Same....I want there to be a gap before this jump to the precap scene. Thoda toh let the Ts process their jail yatra and aftermath😆.....let them have a follow up scene with Imlie in terms of their appreciation for her and their regret for what she was put through by AC. 

And Adi ka birthday hai toh usko bhi thoda dhang ka build up do please with Imlie planning something in excitement. Still, I'll keep my expectations low cuz we all know aajkal show mein transitions ka kya haal hai in general😆. 

Baaki yes, it's deffo funny that makers have given Adi a birthday around GM ka real birthday😆

Waise yeh achha excuse dhund liya hai in logon ne in showing SK ka court case progress without once showing SK himself😆....usko toh Mumbai pack kar diya hai and case aaraam se imply kar kar ke chalaa rahe hain through other people talking about court dates😆

They have to thoda toh talk about it kam se kam first half of episode be the aftermath  2nd main kar lein planning.. waaise toh aajkal inconsistencies hi hain like the watch idk if it is  result of shooting in disjointed  manner and woh shayad baad main pata chale ke bas  ainvayein  surprisingly  jab content acha ho toh you Don't  even notice maine toh sach main nahi kia until someone pointed it out..  but I guess it is good I missed it on his wrist.   Rofl I hope this is not what atif meant ke aayega waapis ke humka bas uske haath pe dekhni hai...so he checked 2 boxes off already with the 10 secs ka scene of dabba implying  moti  roti and then watch ka comeback on kalaai.. *sigh* and SK ka return as the random talks rofl but I guess that is exactly what it is since I do not belong to SM fans of  his hum kahan deserve karte hain  detailing..😆

Sk ka case is such an afterthought ke ab isko kaise involve karein toh chalo aise kar lo the fukra vakeel  knows nothing about his client  too but nahi impress hai bohat AKT ke articles padh ke bhi isse koi GK nahi mili so much for am a fan meh 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Apsvenky

5. Adi's expression during the entire faceoff. Matlab agar sab nahi hote, toh shayad wahin pe propose kar deta phir se Imlie ko, just to piss of AC even more. Matlab that love, respect & utter adoration in his eyes on seeing his  wife in her full rudra roop glory just almost brought tears to his eyes (like he needs a reason to cry, but anyway). It was a proud moment for him to see ke uske motivational speeches kuch toh kaam aaye.

Yes, Adi's expressions were fab there😆.....He looked so damn proud of Imlie handling this so assertively....ekdum calmly/rationally AC ki dhajjiyaan udaa rahi thi......ST really ROCKS this mode of Imlie where she retorts with a kind of calm ruthlessness😆.....kuch alag hi level se enact karti hai and it really stands out cuz other people in this story fail to execute grey shades even when they are given content to enact- yet they still keep on hyping the one mariyal role they have as if pata nahin kya toap maar liya😆

Anyways, took some caps on Adi's proud expressions seeing his biwi do dhulaai of his EX-saas😛😆

One bonus cap of Imlie ki proud saasuma too😆

It’s all just hilariously bizarre, man 😆…Adi thoda sa emotion dikha de toh people directly jump to claims that he loves Malini, loves two women simultaneously 😕😆

People act like the past 150 epis never happened where Adi hasn’t proven on MULTIPLE occasions that his priority is Imlie. If you “love” someone, you don’t miss them lying on the ground, LEAP over them 😆 and go focus on someone else. Lol and that’s just one example among many. Adi never loved Malini even when he was mouthing ILUs to her 😆….his actions spoke loudly enough. Yet for some reason, him shedding a few humane tears over the divorce makes people jump to such wild extrapolations regarding what he feels for Malini 🤷‍♀️😂.

Just cuz Adi-Imlie don’t have a neat path in their life ahead and Didi is hanging around as dead weight doesn’t mean Adi loves her 😆.

Adi is a good hearted person at the end of the day who has always given Malini basic human regard…all he feels is guilt and regret that she got hurt in the process when he was taking time to discover himself and what he truly wanted in life. That’s all. 

His soul calls to Imlie on another level. Shedding a few tears over a divorce with Malini doesn’t define his relationship with Imlie 😆.

The pyaar emotions nothing matters unless   it is with dhuaan  or some sort of PDA phir agar woh out of place  bhi ho toh chalega caz hormones phir kaise kaise justifications aayenge and jo actually is in character woh nabi chalega..  as  if we don't  say it to people to make them feel welcomed in awkward situation ke koi  baat nahi aap aaye acha  laga the problem  is word khushi basic courtesy is apparently not allowed as if adi isn't  gonna go and propose imlie afterwards ke chalo jaan chuti  and yeh toh fact hai ke despite her irritating and annoying character that I can't  stand Malini ke saatg theek nahi hua I sense ke  shaadi karni hi nahi chabiye thi woh toh adi is guilty  uske baasd the way things turned is a different  thing altogether and we have talked so much in past 6 months about it.  But yeah basic courtesy  and humanity exists out there.  Adi jo jail main bhi gentleman  banke bhaitha hai wahan bhi he is worried about  iss aurat  ka character  ke hum na neech ho jaahein humara jaaye bhaad main hum theek kar deinge caz hum bekasoor  hain  is expected to not even say thanks back for someone wishing him on his bday ajeeb hai

Yes, Adi's expressions were fab there😆.....He looked so damn proud of Imlie handling this so assertively....ekdum calmly/rationally AC ki dhajjiyaan udaa rahi thi......ST really ROCKS this mode of Imlie where she retorts with a kind of calm ruthlessness😆.....kuch alag hi level se enact karti hai and it really stands out cuz other people in this story fail to execute grey shades even when they are given content to enact- yet they still keep on hyping the one mariyal role they have as if pata nahin kya toap maar liya😆

Anyways, took some caps on Adi's proud expressions seeing his biwi do dhulaai of his EX-saas😛😆

Oh I loved the closeup this one one can see such a mix of emotions in his eyes varying from pride for imlie to ghin and ghussa for ac and her harkat

What I also esp liked was him letting her take the  spotlight nit at all interfering  in anyway. Waiting to see kaunsi chaabi laayi Imlie 😆 I also loved ST's soch kiyo aapke  best vakeel kya kareinge she was such BADASS in that part.  Word on how she brings that coldness and ruthlessness but with so much charm...imlie ka way to handle this was alag hi level ka impressive  with her trying the talk technique then using extreme valid points ke well first plz give an evidence caz I have evidence  ki  dukaan   so soch lo ab kya karna hai..  ST is matlab alag hi level ka talent and we keep saying it and she keeps making us PROUD.  The way she can bring so many shades in her act one wants to cheer more and more I mean technically it is a 3rd time in close succession  she has to stand upto AC esp in comparison to last week wala almost same hi hai but she never makes it look repetitive.  Yeh toh aur hi similar hai with the arm twisting angle too..

I loved that ghusse Mai  disgust she was showing on AC and DC  while maintaining  her essence her CLASS..matlab mera bas nabi chal raha tha asal main jhappi maar loon

AreYaar thumbnail

Made a few reaction gifs from the epi😆

How BADASS was our girl in the last scene👏👏⭐️

Made a few reaction gifs from the epi😆

How BADASS was our girl in the last scene👏👏⭐️

Rofl bestum best😆👏 and while you re at it plz make one of her from the confrontation too idk the exact dialogue but I think it was something along thr lines of shutup 

The no time for loservedis  crap is my fav🤣 and ofcourse  the last 2 wow she was ajab ghazab awesome 

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, Imlie and AC face off was much more rewarding than Adi - AC face off. Also if you have noticed that Adi has almost become "dheemi aanch pe dekh" when it comes to AC now. Matlab even if his tone has become quieter and more menecing, his words are still as respectful as possible. Mainly because pehle usse farak padhta tha that she is Malini's mother and even if he got mad at her it was almost like he felt he could say something and shayad it may register with AC. But now his entire demeanor around her has changed. Abhi it is more of just dealing with her to protect Imlie and his family and ghanta farak on what she thinks about him. Adi now has single minded focus on moving ahead, and AC jaise logon ke liye he does not have the time of day to even try to give token advance other than asking her to stay away. Even Aparna today said what entire T family was thinking for a long time but did not have the gumption to say aloud. That she is no longer welcome in anyway for the T family going forward. That was just like her son, aur aaj sach main maa, beta aur bahu ne khush kar diya.

This content was originally posted by: Apsvenky

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, Imlie and AC face off was much more rewarding than Adi - AC face off. Also if you have noticed that Adi has almost become "dheemi aanch pe dekh" when it comes to AC now. Matlab even if his tone has become quieter and more menecing, his words are still as respectful as possible. Mainly because pehle usse farak padhta tha that she is Malini's mother and even if he got mad at her it was almost like he felt he could say something and shayad it may register with AC. But now his entire demeanor around her has changed. Abhi it is more of just dealing with her to protect Imlie and his family and ghanta farak on what she thinks about him. Adi now has single minded focus on moving ahead, and AC jaise logon ke liye he does not have the time of day to even try to give token advance other than asking her to stay away. Even Aparna today said what entire T family was thinking for a long time but did not have the gumption to say aloud. That she is no longer welcome in anyway for the T family going forward. That was just like her son, aur aaj sach main maa, beta aur bahu ne khush kar diya.

Adi ko actually  kabhi bhi farak nahi padta tha woh kya sochti  hai uske baare main he always tried to avoid her then too and would just be like whatever  or let malini deal witb it jab karta tha toh bhi always as one would deal with outsiders  and you are right  ke  he would be ke shayad farak padh jaaye but ab apni energy waste nahi karta. . I esp like ke haan imlie ko portect  karna hai but mohtaaj  nahi karna if she can fight alone which she very well can then let her be and he would love to just watch and cheer that quality is rare warna sabko savior banana hota hai he did his part of encouraging  her ke take a stand I will be there for you but you have to be there too for yourself and then it was totally worth it seeing him watch her take that spotlight  be the sherni  once again that  he has always been very proud of. 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago