Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Kahe ki gf nibba nibbi h🤣dekha nai pesa ka baat  aaya cuts keerthi ka call but baadme jaaega notnki krne k rr ne mereko pesa dia

Kavita99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

That scene will come tomorrow.  Poor Pallu 😭RR is mad with her for not sharing about kirti affair and kirti mad with her because according to her Pallu told Raghav🤪

RR is sad kirti is mad. 

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

On a lighter note- Sunny is a terrible tattoo artist. Not only did he misspell Raghav's name, he misspelled Kirti's too. Tattoo mein 'Kirti' hai and uske phone pe 'Keerti'- matlab khud ki girlfriend ka naam galat likha hai, at least in one of the two. 

I was ok with his interactions with Raghav and Pallu, but with keerthi it’s disaster. No way this would work.. somehow after hearing that keerthi is talking like the one wronged to Raghav , I just plain don’t like her… not that I did before😆 I was tolerating her as Raghav’s sister but now no way I even want her to mend her relationship with him..I’m that mad…😡

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That scene will come tomorrow.  Poor Pallu 😭RR is mad with her for not sharing about kirti affair and kirti mad with her because according to her Pallu told Raghav🤪

Bechari dono taraf se phas gayi. At least Jaya believed her, and we know her and Raghav will sort it out soon. But I was worried this Sunny thing will come between her and Kirti, and wohi hua. 

Honestly, I think she did the right thing by not sharing with Raghav. It really wasn't her place to. Kirti is an adult, and has the right to make her own choices, good or bad. Jaya may still have the right to intervene, and maybe to an extent Raghav, but Pallavi doesn't. It would have been overstepping on her part. 

And Pallavi didn't know about the emotional blackmail and the live in angle either, just that they're dating right? Would've been damn inappropriate for her to raise hue and cry over it. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
Kavita99 thumbnail

Amma is shocked too k kyu nhi btayi mereko jb me puchi k koi h kya. She said raghav ko bulao vhi smjhaega ise And vo aaya 😎backdoor se gya phone tap smell kia confirm kia. Banda really born smart

Kavita99 thumbnail

Raghvi will sort out in seconds baki saas b ok h toh sunkee jae bhaad me. 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

I was ok with his interactions with Raghav and Pallu, but with keerthi it’s disaster. No way this would work.. somehow after hearing that keerthi is talking like the one wronged to Raghav , I just plain don’t like her… not that I did before😆 I was tolerating her as Raghav’s sister but now no way I even want her to mend her relationship with him..I’m that mad…😡

Kirti is behaving like she is the biggest victim in past disaster More than Amma

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

kirti fainted god knows why??

kirti was matured one now seriously sunny has brainwashed her

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Such a sad situation for Pallu & Raghav😭

So Pallu didn't tell him...how did he found out

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

Lol, I was kinda rooting for them till last week. Then he pulled the suicide threat, and lost all my support immediately. But...I still think he's a compelling character. I was impressed today- Raghav caught him off-guard, and he was terrified, but he regained his footing so quickly. Even seasoned villains like Sulochana are left quaking after an interaction with Raghav Rao, and this guy was cool as a cucumber. 

And yeah, I'd much rather see what hell he can raise, than the same old Deshmukh tamasha.