Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi wama 😃...I hope I can call you so

I'm Krishna

I'm inactive in this forum but come here to reply to my friends akshu and rimi often😃

I'm a great shakhi fan and I should admit they will remain my evergreen pair❤️

Thank you so much for providing this format here since there are many true shakians like me who have neither twitter nor Instagram....but thank you so much ..I have already mailed to star and will keep mailing until we win in this...the channel will have to bend infront of the fd😎

Will keep forwarding this to my friends too who aren't on Twitter or insta....

Also wama I request if you guys are active on Twitter, can you guys initiate some meaningful trends on Twitter to promote our show instead of some fangirls simply trending every now and then just for the actors attention...😒

Since I'm not on Twitter I don't know about this ...I hope the huge fd do such useful trends tagging the channel...let's keep up the positivity...

Thank you❤️

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Hi wama 😃...I hope I can call you so

I'm Krishna

I'm inactive in this forum but come here to reply to my friends akshu and rimi often😃

I'm a great shakhi fan and I should admit they will remain my evergreen pair❤️

Thank you so much for providing this format here since there are many true shakians like me who have neither twitter nor Instagram....but thank you so much ..I have already mailed to star and will keep mailing until we win in this...the channel will have to bend infront of the fd😎

Will keep forwarding this to my friends too who aren't on Twitter or insta....

Also wama I request if you guys are active on Twitter, can you guys initiate some meaningful trends on Twitter to promote our show instead of some fangirls simply trending every now and then just for the actors attention...😒

Since I'm not on Twitter I don't know about this ...I hope the huge fd do such useful trends tagging the channel...let's keep up the positivity...

Thank you❤️

Hii krishna ❤️

Yes you can call me wama 🤗

Yes lets see if we can plan to do a meaningful trend i m not active on twitter but i know we ll win this battle for sure. 

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: wamavasant

Hii krishna ❤️

Yes you can call me wama 🤗

Yes lets see if we can plan to do a meaningful trend i m not active on twitter but i know we ll win this battle for sure. 

Wama 

I will try to contact my friends who are on Twitter too to participate...

We will win this battle wama...i usually prefer silence in this forum whenever I see negativity in main forum about show going off air...

I always hated itv shows and never in itv history there has been a show like saakk and will never be a pair like shakhi or strong ml with a backbone like shaurya or strong headstrong fl like anokhi and even strong side casts..❤️.

It truly deserves high recognition and trp ever...I hope atleast this show brings about a change in the age old saas bahu drama in itv

So let's do each and everything that we can inorder to increase its trp and save it for the long run atleast their own deserving time to close all the tracks they want to show in the story...

What else can I do on my part ? Will try to convince my cousins and friends to watch it on tv....please tell me if anything can be done on my part..okay😃

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am from Mauritius, do not know if my watching it every night helps with the TRP but I have been religiously watching it since Anokhi interview for entering SIAC. I have  done needful and sent my mail. I remember doing something similar for IPKKND, Saraswatichandra  long time back.

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys

We want to get into the Facebook fd and share the link.

They are 68k of them.

Imagine, even if 20/30% email every single day, it will surely make a lot of noise.

SO IF ANYONE CAN, please DO THE NEEDFUL AND SHARE THIS LINK ON TWITTER AND FB EVERY OTHER DAY. We need to remind everyone daily! 

Right now we just need to remember two things -

1. Collective effort will bring a lot more attention.

2. If people can do it for Lucifer, we can SURELY DO THIS!

use your extra email ids- the ones you may have created for shopping, some forum etc and let’s just flood SP’s and PH’s inbox!!!!

Every single day, just copy paste the same mail- it won’t take more than 5 minutes.

We need to change ITV content, or else we will be stuck with regressive crap for the years to come!!!

Xx

glowgetter thumbnail

Also apparently IMMJ2 is going off air and they have a huge fd, so let’s attract them to our show ?

so please share clips/ gifs etc to your friends there ?!!!

For their leads chemistry was well known and we know how SHAKHI burns our screen! 

Let’s just do this guys??

glowgetter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Wama 

I will try to contact my friends who are on Twitter too to participate...

We will win this battle wama...i usually prefer silence in this forum whenever I see negativity in main forum about show going off air...

I always hated itv shows and never in itv history there has been a show like saakk and will never be a pair like shakhi or strong ml with a backbone like shaurya or strong headstrong fl like anokhi and even strong side casts..❤️.

It truly deserves high recognition and trp ever...I hope atleast this show brings about a change in the age old saas bahu drama in itv

So let's do each and everything that we can inorder to increase its trp and save it for the long run atleast their own deserving time to close all the tracks they want to show in the story...

What else can I do on my part ? Will try to convince my cousins and friends to watch it on tv....please tell me if anything can be done on my part..okay😃

hi Krishna,

Shree here! 
I am  replying on behalf of Wama. Some technical glitch she is facing!

if you have friends who are on IF but not our show viewers, or in the IMMJ2 fd , you can totally convince them to cross over here ?

that would be great !

Every new person counts, every bit we do counts !

💗

also so glad to see you be active on this post! 

glowgetter thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranpri

I am from Mauritius, do not know if my watching it every night helps with the TRP but I have been religiously watching it since Anokhi interview for entering SIAC. I have  done needful and sent my mail. I remember doing something similar for IPKKND, Saraswatichandra  long time back.

Hiii

Thank you so much for being such a loyal viewer 💗

All of us out here are completely in love with this show for various reasons !!

No I don’t think it helps the TRP, however if you’re watching on Hotstar live at 7, I’m not sure tbh !

But please continue watching the show without fast forwarding on Hotstar 💗

also if you have any folks in India, do ask them to switch on the TV at 6.55 till 7.35! 
and keep mailing star plus and PH every single day!

let’s make some noise for our desi boy ♥️

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Wama for this template 🤗

Mailed them. 

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: glowgetter

hi Krishna,

Shree here! 
I am  replying on behalf of Wama. Some technical glitch she is facing!

if you have friends who are on IF but not our show viewers, or in the IMMJ2 fd , you can totally convince them to cross over here ?

that would be great !

Every new person counts, every bit we do counts !

💗

also so glad to see you be active on this post! 

Hi shree❤️

I have a few friends on IF from my previous show...I will try to convince them at my level best😃

Yes let's work very hard to save such a beautiful show..