Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: glowgetter

Also apparently IMMJ2 is going off air and they have a huge fd, so let’s attract them to our show ?

so please share clips/ gifs etc to your friends there ?!!!

For their leads chemistry was well known and we know how SHAKHI burns our screen! 

Let’s just do this guys??

It's a great idea but does anyone know thar follow immj 2 that can talk to IMMJ2 fandom??????? We need to act on it fast because we have less time.....

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: glowgetter

Also apparently IMMJ2 is going off air and they have a huge fd, so let’s attract them to our show ?

so please share clips/ gifs etc to your friends there ?!!!

For their leads chemistry was well known and we know how SHAKHI burns our screen! 

Let’s just do this guys??

Can we go to their forum and ask them to help us?

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mona_988

Can we go to their forum and ask them to help us?

Waha jaa k pm kar sakti ho u cant post on their forum as it will be against the rules but u can obviously dm and request them to help .

Mona_988 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wamavasant

Waha jaa k pm kar sakti ho u cant post on their forum as it will be against the rules but u can obviously dm and request them to help .

Thik hai I will do this tomorrow. I will go to their forum and ask for help on DM 

wamavasant thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mona_988

Thik hai I will do this tomorrow. I will go to their forum and ask for help on DM 

Great ❤️

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1.0 hi hai twitter pe ek banda tweets about the trps uske authentic hote hai 

Stress mat le

I dont take stress for this thing as i can't do more than what I am already doing.. just got happy by seeing that fake FB post.. aise hi excited ho gayi.. and hopes high ho Gaye.. 🤦.. but I am fine .. I am just enjoying current track🤗☺️

Edited by ShakhiLove - 2 years ago
sunshine890 thumbnail

Hi guys,

I am in LOVE WITH SAAKK and for me ShaKhi is an emotion for sure !

As we have been hearing speculation since the last two months about our shows falling / stable trp, lack of promo by channel and show being taken off air.. I just want to share my thoughts -

1. A very popular show on Netflix was axed by its channel Fox after 3 seasons. But thanks to fans efforts, it was picked up by Netflix and will soon have its 6th and final season. This show is just one example of the power of fd! 

2. IF WE want to pave the path of changing the content of ITV ( something that makes us happy vs something that makes us cringe), all 65k of us need to come together and fight this out.

3. We need the channel to realize the power of our unity for United we stand, divided we fall. Let’s not believe in any speculation and do our bit and appreciate the show and ensure a long run for it ! The cast and crew are BRILLIANT AND SO LOVING, we need to do this for them, if not for us.

4. am attaching a link here of sample mail to star plus and the production house. Kindly take 5 minutes out of your day, copy paste the mail to the Id provided. Let us inundate their inbox with the LOVE that we have for our show. ( tag Hotstar and Star in appreciation posts / tweets)

5. Also, everyone who is in India, just switch on your tv at 6.55 till 7.35 every single day without fail. If all of us do our bit, NO ONE CAN TAKE OUR SHOW AWAY FROM US!

Let us DO THIS GUYS , for our ShaKhi, for the entire cast and crew, who deserve it ALL.

Dear Ma’am / Sir,

Thank you so much for introducing us to SHAURYA AUR ANOKHI KI KAHAANI !

The underlying message, modern story telling, cinematography and pace of the story makes it class apart.

The protagonists Shaurya and Anokhi are so well written and performed by KV and Deba. Even supporting protagonists are phenomenal and well written such as Astha , Shaan , Devi , Tej, Alok, babli and ACP ahir's. The story is so intriguing that we are GLUED TO THIS SHOW.

I’ve never seen this crackling chemistry between the leads! Its so unreal that spmetimes we hold our breath during their scenes.

The women empowernment centric story is what makes us watch and connect to this show along with chemistry between the leads. Loving every bit of it this show can bevome more successful and popular provided its PROMOTED WELL.

The LACK of promos on tv is AFFECTING THE AUDIENCE BASE. New viewers don't get to know about the upcoming of the show hence the show is suffering in terms of TRPS

I got hooked to the show by watching the riots promo it was so aesthetically pleasing.

WE REQUEST YOU TO GIVE A NEW PROMO ON TV.

I am a viewer from __________________ country and I can totally vouch that the show will bring in A LOT OF POPULARITY FOR THE CHANNEL GLOBALLY.

So the channel must give IT A FAIR CHANCE AND see how we viewers watch the show MULTIPLE TIMES ON HOTSTAR

This show deserves all the accolades and for that to happen, it deserves people to be aware of its existence.

Regards

AN ARDENT AND LOYAL FAN OF SAAKK

_______________ (your name)

Dear Ma’am / Sir,

Thank you so much for actually upholding your tag line “Nayi soch” by giving us a show like SHAURYA AUR ANOKHI KI KAHAANI ! 

The underlying message, modern story telling and pace of the story just adds to its charm.

The protagonists Shaurya and Anokhi are so well written and performed by KV and Deba That we are GLUED TO THE SHOW. 

I’ve never seen this crackling chemistry between the leads! The mere presence of ShaKhi burns our screen. 

We love how it is paving new path by showing such strong characters and deeply feel that it HAS THE POWER TO CREATE HISTORY GLOBALLY, provided it is PROMOTED PROPERLY. 

The LACK of promos on tv is AFFECTING US while the content on rival channels is being promoted left right and Centre.

WE REQUEST YOU TO GIVE A NEW PROMO ON TV.

I am a viewer from __________________ country and I can totally vouch that the show will bring in A LOT OF POPULARITY FOR THE CHANNEL GLOBALLY. 

So the channel must give IT A FAIR CHANCE AND see how we viewers watch the show MULTIPLE TIMES ON HOTSTAR DAILY.  

Do promote the show and also give it good time to actually show us the clash of ideologies and the passionate love story we had signed up to watch!!!

This show deserves all the accolades and for that to happen, it deserves people to be aware of its existence.

Regards

AN ARDENT AND LOYAL FAN OF SAAKK, and the ENTIRE CAST Specially KARANVIR SHARMA and DEBATTAMA SAAH !

________________ (YOUR NAME)

If you want you can add your mail format as well in the comment section so that people get variety to choose from. Lets make it a ritual and let's inundate their inboxes with appreciation mails. 

djsacreativeunit@ gmail.com  (remove the space while copying the mail id)

hello@ startv.com  (remove the space while copying the mail id)

hello@ hotstar.com   (remove the space while copying the mail id)

Thank you. 

Keep mailing sitara and add your own mail formats in this thread. We have to ask for the promos.

Thank you so much Wama ,for making it soooo easy for all of us. I will make sure to drop an email everyday to all three email ids.

I really appreciate your hard work.Thank you so much making it easier for all of us ❤️

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wama, please add this email address too in the main post.

You must mail PH here 👇

djsacreativeunit @ gmail.com

wamavasant thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepshiii

Wama, please add this email address too in the main post.

You must mail PH here 👇

djsacreativeunit @ gmail.com

Added bro .

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wama🤗

Is there someone in the forum who is also in Arshi fd and Roshan fd( yeh jaadu hai jinka ka)...I think these two fandoms are very strong and had great contribution towards maintaining their shows in the channel for a long time....if we could ask them too to join our efforts, I think it will be very effective😃

I hope someone from these fd are also in our forum and we could contact them