Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I like Areez Ahmed. He is such a good actor. But Hiba ky opposite kyoun🤔  He looks younger than Hiba 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ep 5 was very emotional. 😭 Arez and Hiba make a good pairing. Their chemistry in this drama reached high levels..and it is understandable , coz they've worked togather in many dramas. It is sad we won't get more scenes between them in this drama , unless he returns back as a ghost. ðŸ¤“

I don't understand why Junaid didn't take him to the hospital insteed of leaving him there.  He was going to the hospital any way😕.

Now , I think Hiba will get married to Junaid but won't fall for him..as she promised Arez that she won't think of anyone else.

awida thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari and Arez' marraige functions started.

Hiba shared her Mayun look on insta.

https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4748678208519425/?app=fbl

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awida are you still watching this?

Congratulations to both of them 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Awida are you still watching this?

I loved it initially, but after the death of Arez' character it turned depressing. Now that Junaid's char confessed to Hiba's I think I should resume watching.😳

awida thumbnail

The real ishq. Arez confessed he fell for Hiba from the 1st sight. I want to watch Bholi Bano now.😃

https://www.facebook.com/450893654928864/posts/5104869072864609/?app=fbl

awida thumbnail

I resumed watching this drama from ep 20_26 . And really loved Junaid /Hiba chemistry. Their story is beautifully performed. Sadly their happiness was short lived.

This drama has similarity with Woh Aik Pal . A man let a dying man without help. Then got married to the dead man's wife. 😉 Now Hiba thinks that Junaid killed her 1st husband. And it is heart breaking.💔😭