Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Ooo bhaisaabšŸ¤£

Matlab confidence check karein aapšŸ¤£

They didn't even confess properly. They never actually verbalized their feelings when sober. Yahan we have to wait months after months for a proper 'I love you' from the leads (because apparently speaking is VERY hardšŸ˜³) and here banda seedha on his knees for marriage and all. Ladki darr jayegišŸ¤£

Sanskaar ke hisaab se thoda fast nahi chal rahe ho aap bhai?šŸ¤£

ishqaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He is engaged to another woman and he kissed her hand. 

Ghaanta sanskaar. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Nandram/Nandkishori ki shaadi Rhea ke bachhe ke sath karenge same resort mešŸ¤£

As a compensation for breaking Rhea's heartšŸ¤£ they will also promise hamare khandan mein koi bhi function ho isi resort mein karengešŸ¤£ 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Promo is now officially out on SET India's YT channel as well.

20K views in 20 minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUJP0DGxl8Y

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ooo bhaisaabšŸ¤£

Matlab confidence check karein aapšŸ¤£

They didn't even confess properly. They never actually verbalized their feelings when sober. Yahan we have to wait months after months for a proper 'I love you' from the leads (because apparently speaking is VERY hardšŸ˜³) and here banda seedha on his knees for marriage and all. Ladki darr jayegišŸ¤£

Sanskaar ke hisaab se thoda fast nahi chal rahe ho aap bhai?šŸ¤£

Because abb Ahaan romance kiye bina nahi reh sakta, and he is sanskaari toh isliye seedha shaadi ke liye puch liye. Because he believes in romance only after marriagešŸ¤£

Confidence toh iska hamesha se high tha. For 6 months he thought Ishqi broke off marriage for himšŸ¤£

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's so true. I would say IPZN team has managed the pandemic shoot better than any other ITV show. Their choice of resort is so good and the scenes don't feel claustrophobic like it is happening with other shows where the shoot is done in hotel rooms. The lighting, the cinematography is still best. This team deserves standing ovationšŸ‘

šŸ‘šŸ¼

I love how they experiment with their lightning so that the scenes don't get repetitive with the same location. That's some good scene allocation too! Never appeared boring to the eyes.

I guess the room sequences too are shot within the same room (maybe a different one each time, but the basic layout seems the same) but different angles break the monotonyšŸ‘šŸ¼ The direction team is working their best even in these trying times!

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

As a compensation for breaking Rhea's heartšŸ¤£ they will also promise hamare khandan mein koi bhi function ho isi resort mein karengešŸ¤£ 

Shaadi jaaye par doosron ka business na jaayešŸ¤£

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't mind Ahaan's marriage proposal because he knows he wants to marry IShqi and he has reached that stage with her. But for Ishqi, maybe I want to see something similar to ZGH Kashaf not exactly same. She will marry him as she has some feelings and started trusting him again. But she wont be completely into him. As they spend more time till the wedding and later, she will develop that complete reliance on him again. She will start sharing her problems with him slowly, observe changes in him and then be madly in love with him

I'm with you on this! ZGH showed Zaroon slowly redeeming himself in Kashaf's eyes after marriage. Ahaan's pent-up feelings for Ishqi have been there for a long while now and seems like he's been dwelling on it for the last 6 months despite his hate-jaap. Ishqi, on the other hand, was so busy trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered self that she never really had the time to process her feelings. On top of that, whatever feeling she'd started to develop got crushed by the humiliation and the lack of trust. Even if she says yes, that insecurity and trust issues aren't supposed to resolved overnight. I really want to see that  progress where Ahaan tries to earn back her trust gradually through different gestures but now I'm not sure if we'll ever get that šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Promo is now officially out on SET India's YT channel as well.

20K views in 20 minutes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUJP0DGxl8Y

What did he say? "Kya ____ ko ek or mauka de skti ho"?

Did he say AVM? I couldn't hear properly.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ishqaan wedding has to happen to bring out the truth of dadi.  Ishqi can only get to the bottom of the savitri dadi mystery by staying in the same house.

Then manaov ahaan and reconcile savitri with her children.  Ahaan once again indebted to ishqi.  

Will become jhoru ka gulam šŸ˜†