Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There is a clear idea of the show going off air when it's shifting to OTT because voot doesn't support more episodes of its not so good technology 

I heard the ph was talking to channel and thinking to bring back to the TV and the decision will be announced in first week of June but suddenly it's a shock of going off air 

There are lot of loop holes in the story going how can they justify it now with a proper closer to all of them

Will miss Rrahel and Riansh

Chinnu_zzzz thumbnail

What about kabir 💔he was the main lead nah no proper closure for his character.😭such an abrupt ending😓

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

There is a clear idea of the show going off air when it's shifting to OTT because voot doesn't support more episodes of its not so good technology 

I heard the ph was talking to channel and thinking to bring back to the TV and the decision will be announced in first week of June but suddenly it's a shock of going off air 

There are lot of loop holes in the story going how can they justify it now with a proper closer to all of them

Will miss Rrahel and Riansh

Maybe that is why colors had been sharing posts like "which couple do you miss the most" and it had RiAnsh as one of the options.  

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such an abrupt ending it is 

And wait where is kabir? 
Hope they do give justification for kabir role because he said he will come back to ruin 

Again to see though OTT started on high note almost 50 episodes lost in stupid 6 hour revelation followed by Sara and all 

Would have been good if kabir back 

Nonetheless thank you team and forums too ♥️  

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha14

Maybe that is why colors had been sharing posts like "which couple do you miss the most" and it had RiAnsh as one of the options.  

I think so 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agar unhe pata tha ke limited hai episodes, they should have done a better writing for sure..just creating new loose ends without closing previosu once...chalo mana OTT pe ane ka faisla sudden hoga and before that they kidna closed all loose ends, lekin agar yaha pat tha ke limited hoga toh pehle se hi writing better aur thight rakhni thi na...

Ria23 thumbnail

I need just rrahel pic. Not with the cast. Just two of them together.😭😢