jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

okk..tumhara tt id?

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yeh hargis swift and abrupt nhi tha...they knew it since they broadcast Epi 215 in tv. Tab se plan kara, tab se ending socha.Itni jaldi end hota hai koi show. They were well prepared  atleast a month a ago. Rahul 's mom "s condition add more misery.  Woh unfortunate  tha...magar show khatam hone ka hukuk tha unhe 

Once Rahul said,In the end u will also say what an end! Ise kehte show. How can he be so confident about that..But as they are bound contractually,they were not allowed to say anything.

True that. 

They knew it way before. 

They just dint disclose it knowing FD would panic and start a war. 

Otherwise it's totally not possible that they would simply wrap it up all of a sudden just after the off-air news went viral. 

Rra's personal problems and absence were unfortunate... Nobody knew that would happen. 

But they were definitely prepared for this. 

Even the back to back BTS release by the PH was also a bit weird. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dekha i told u. They knew it since March. They are doing buisness here.Why the Ph will bother about fans emotions.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
so its all preplannd

ott with more finite ....so with 100+ epi its going to wrap up

grt , hope fans were aware of this but then before or after everything news has pros and cons

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dekha i told u. They knew it since March. They are doing buisness here.Why the Ph will bother about fans emotions.

Well, even some of us predicted, when they shifted to OTT. That it will usually be 50 episodes or something, but since they were doing well on Voot they got to shoot 100 episodes or so. Sadly they had to change alot of things because lockdown and Rra's situation. So they might not used the platform well as they could. 

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think they had planned it the minute they had decided to launch their new show. This is quite obvious because otherwise, they would have to handle two shows, which is quite difficult for a single writer.

Earlier Durjoy Dutta and Sumrit Shahi used to write for Beyond Dreams. When KRPKAB came up, Durjoy was given the responsibility of this show while Sumrit Shahi continued to write for Sadda Haq.

But that is not possible this time. Besides, the two shows are of completely different genre. Also, IMMJ2 is a thriller. Therefore, the writer could have made a hotch-potch khichdi of it (which he is doing now anyway) if he would have been vested with the responsibility of both the shows.

Hence, with a heavy heart I have to say that probably this is for the better. I just hope they provide a proper, happy, and dignified ending to this show, specifically Riansh.

P.S: Best of luck to KRPKAB 2 fans with the storyline, because the writer is not Durjoy Dutta anymore, so.... you know...samajhdaro ko ishara hi kafi hai! 😁

Edited by moumita13 - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think most of the BTS pictures we got will never be shown on screen then.

Ridhhima and Vansh will makeup super soon I guess..I doubt if we will get the scene where Ridhhima was in the white suit💔

We already didn't see the Vansh seeing something in wallet...

How can they end the shoot in a day????

Or did a know from a week or prior💔

💔💔

Edited by abby143 - 2 years ago
Doggos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am extremely sad since last night on hearing this news 😒

Why did the show have to shift to OTT or why end so abruptly…no offscreen pics or ivs….no more seeing Riansh or Rrahel 😭

I really really wish and pray that Rrahel come back together again …this has to happen and it should happen 😭

I don’t know what else to say ..my heart is broken …my mind has gone numb ..won’t be able to love any Jodi after Riansh 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fans had a rough idea.

But again, the way the story was progressing did not seem like they were heading towards a closure.