Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

I liked Dhara's yaadon ki baraat too..n talking about ki Dhara ka kyu credit Dena ? So let me tell  you Dhara has always tried for your shivi, usne unhe close laane k liye humesha bhot Jada try Kiya force hi Sahi but she did ..n this is natural that ppl will do for their loved once 

I've never, not even for a second, doubted that Dhara's intentions are at a wrong place. But as to ShiVi coming closer and misunderstanding between brothers getting cleared, was more because of circumstances, Dhara's actions did not play much of a role in that.

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice post dear. I personally liked Rishitha's character in yesterday and today's episode.  Maybe this might be her original personality.  Because of her being over pampered she might be mean earlier and may be insecurities.  She would have dreamed a lot after marriage.  She might have never seen a joint family.  So it would definitely take time for her to adjust in such.  I  will surely blame Dev for any of her actions.  Does he ever made her feel secured,  he always compares her with Dhara or Raavi. If he really wanna marry Rishitha, He should have explained her more about his family instead of praising only Dhara.  Raavi knows in and out of Pandya family so for her it is easy to mingle but Rishitha is from a completely opposite family,  well-off,  individual.  So it will be hard for her. It takes time. 

She should get time, still she doesn't change then we can say she is grey. She said in one scene,  " mein buri nahi hu" absolutely true. One should get some time. If not things will be like this only.  

Now coming to Dhara, I respect for the motherly feeling and all. But she also should understand giving time is very important.  She kept on pushing Raavi and Shiva, I really didn't like. Maam she is just heart broken now and you want her to start a family with a person whom she always fights.  Don't you think it is bit harsh. It should be in slow process not as jet speed.  Or else will be like artificial.  

I have to stop now. Or else will keep on writing like this.  Sorry for the long post and stupid bak bak. 

Keep smiling 😊🤗

Mickey 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I agree with you. Today’s episode was a lot like the previous heartwarming episodes of PS. Rishita’s Yaadon Ki Baarat moment was very impactful 👌 Loved the bonding between all of them ❤️

@Bold.. Apt!

This was Rishita's first - Yaadon ki barat moment. 

Sort of like Grihpravesh in YKB mode of Pandya Pariwar. 

(why so sudden is still my confusion- but oh well!)

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Except for the Dhara glorification, I liked the episode.