Not perfect, but I still liked it

Posted: 2 years ago

Not many liked today's episode, I guess.

For me personally, after so many days I saw a bit of a glimpse of the old Pandya Store.

Yes Dhara taking credit was annoying.

Mami, I don't particularly expect her to do anything nice tbh, the makers might have toned her down, but she is still that evil lady who caused someone's death and has no shred of guilt😡, so yeah, she didn't really shock me today with her dialogues😈.

But there were many things I liked. I would like to start with ShiVi of course, the way Shiva kept looking at Raavi while getting up, even though he was himself in pain❤️❤️

I know many people are unable to digest Rishita's 180 degree, but I found it okay, tbh. Just because she doesn't like some people, doesn't mean she won't have humanitarian concern for them, or she'll leave them to fend for themselves. She has been very hurtful and has neglected people's emotions, yes I know, but I know people in real life too that are like her. I sometimes feel she genuinely isn't able to absorb and understand other people's feelings, its just my opinion of course. Maybe that has something to do with the kind of family she has grown up in, who knows. She is also downright sadistic sometimes, I remember that.

But one thing I can say for sure is, today she was genuinely very happy that everyone was okay, and she was very touched when Suman called her Pandya Bahu. I don't know whether makers are going to be logical with this or not, but logically speaking, this acceptance from Suman should make her feel a little more secure, a little more respectful towards the family. Let's see, who knows what will happen.

Again, today when Shiva was telling GauRa what happened, he talked about Rishita with respect, in real sense of the word. Not forced, but respect that was present naturally. This just again proves that Shiva isn't disrespectful just for the sake of it, no, he didn't respect her because Rishita hadn't done anything to deserve respect, up until today.

Just like I didn't hate Dhara the character as a whole because of what makers made of her, I have not started liking Rishita as a character just because of today's episode, I'll still wait to see what path her character takes. But for today, she was awesome.👏

I liked the Yaadon ki baraat when they were coming out of the khandar. Dhara's yaadon ki baraat didn't have much of an impact on me.

Also, I don't if its just me, but I don't really enjoy the female version, I don't know why😒. I like the male version far better than the female one

So all in all, it was a relatively nice episode, worth watching in my opinion.😃

Hi🤗

For me too today's episode was nice but not much. 

Pehle bure batati hu😆

Firstly I didn't like the execution of Shivi scene today, they both were back to 0😔 see I understand everything ki family ko bhi dikhana tha and all. But Shivi ka execution utna acha nahi tha. Let's see if they show in fri-sat episode of not. 

You know it's not very hard for me to digest the fact that Dhara got all the credit. Firstly they love her unconditionally. And she was the one who started all this batwara thing and she also voiced out her intention which indeed brought Shivi together in certain things. 

Baki thoda zada toh ho raha hai Dhara ka, vo bhi makers kar rahes hai. 

I loved Rishita in today's and yesterday's episode. She she is not bad or something. Raavi have lived with Pandya's so she knows how they live. But Rishita comes from a different BG because of which she didn't accept certain things. 

Remember the scene where Krish told her to eat food and then hugged her? There also firstly she was craving for that then she got angry which comes naturally to her

(My observation) 

Baki you missed the part jab Raavi kehti hai ki usi kalash pe sab hath laga denge and the proud look Shiva had oh my God. Vo highlight tha for me. 

Bas itna hi😆

Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 2 years ago

I agree with you. Today’s episode was a lot like the previous heartwarming episodes of PS. Rishita’s Yaadon Ki Baarat moment was very impactful 👌 Loved the bonding between all of them ❤️

Rishita has always been a brat and even after this moment, she will continue being one. But just because someone is rude or disrespectful doesn’t mean that they don’t have basic humanity or a sense of family. I found it very plausible that she will develop a protective instinct and save everyone. She isn’t a bad person, just an insecure woman because Dev doesn’t give her that love she craves.

The only thing I just can’t relate to is Dhara and her getting credit for a toofan that broke a temple. Matlab kuch bhi? What exactly did she do? Every single bonding moment happened because of haalaat and time. How are the bros giving credit to her? Dhara is just unbearable. Even Dev isn’t as bad as her these days, even though his character is the worst out of the lot. Akshay isn’t a good actor (actually, he is the weakest in the whole cast, including the two extras that helped Rishita in the temple) but even he wasn’t looking as bad as Shiny’s Dhara with those puppy dog eyes 😵 Her superiority complex mixed with becharapan is indigestible. One of my favourite characters earlier, Dhara now feels irredeemable. The next job of Pandya family can be to restore the broken temple and Shiva can create a Dhara maata statue in her honour. Sab kar lena pooja Bhabhi ki fir 🤢

Good analysis👍

Maybe you are right about rishita feeling more secure now that suman has accepted her😊let's just wait how her character progresses further. But rishita appreciation was well deserved today👍🏼

Brothers and bhabhi YKB moment was sweet❤️

For me the most ridiculous part of the episode was dhara getting all the credit😡

Just couldn't tolerate that

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

I agree with you. Today’s episode was a lot like the previous heartwarming episodes of PS. Rishita’s Yaadon Ki Baarat moment was very impactful 👌 Loved the bonding between all of them ❤️

Rishita has always been a brat and even after this moment, she will continue being one. But just because someone is rude or disrespectful doesn’t mean that they don’t have basic humanity or a sense of family. I found it very plausible that she will develop a protective instinct and save everyone. She isn’t a bad person, just an insecure woman because Dev doesn’t give her that love she craves.

The only thing I just can’t relate to is Dhara and her getting credit for a toofan that broke a temple. Matlab kuch bhi? What exactly did she do? Every single bonding moment happened because of haalaat and time. How are the bros giving credit to her? Dhara is just unbearable. Even Dev isn’t as bad as her these days, even though his character is the worst out of the lot. Akshay isn’t a good actor (actually, he is the weakest in the whole cast, including the two extras that helped Rishita in the temple) but even he wasn’t looking as bad as Shiny’s Dhara with those puppy dog eyes 😵 Her superiority complex mixed with becharapan is indigestible. One of my favourite characters earlier, Dhara now feels irredeemable. The next job of Pandya family can be to restore the broken temple and Shiva can create a Dhara maata statue in her honour. Sab kar lena pooja Bhabhi ki fir 🤢

@bold ditto! That to me was absurd.hadd hoti hai bakwaas ki b.. What was the fun of showing Suman raising all the valid points? Jab end pe faltu ka credit dena tha dhara ko to make her mahaan..i just couldn't gulp it🤢😡

The fact that she was not realising her mistake was already testing my patience.. Fir aj credit mil gaya faltu ka toh that was bullsh*t

I liked Dhara's yaadon ki baraat too..n talking about ki Dhara ka kyu credit Dena ? So let me tell  you Dhara has always tried for your shivi, usne unhe close laane k liye humesha bhot Jada try Kiya force hi Sahi but she did ..n this is natural that ppl will do for their loved once 

Originally posted by abhilashaa23

I liked Dhara's yaadon ki baraat too..n talking about ki Dhara ka kyu credit Dena ? So let me tell  you Dhara has always tried for your shivi, usne unhe close laane k liye humesha bhot Jada try Kiya force hi Sahi but she did ..n this is natural that ppl will do for their loved once 

People also beat their loved ones with Danda and not apologize She made the guys apologize to Rishita, why didn’t she apologize to Suman, the real mother for beating Shiva and Krish😕

Shiva and Krish were wrong and need to be punished but not Dhara’s way. In that case Dhara also needs to be punished for causing Raavi to almost commit suicide, it is called abetment, why was  Dhara let go easily? 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago

I was disgusted with dhara getting all the credit and getting away without any apology, and maami wishing Shiva was dead 🤢, even though I kind of expected both these things

But otherwise the episode was good enough!

Originally posted by MeDHellsAngel

Hi🤗

For me too today's episode was nice but not much. 

Pehle bure batati hu😆

Firstly I didn't like the execution of Shivi scene today, they both were back to 0😔 see I understand everything ki family ko bhi dikhana tha and all. But Shivi ka execution utna acha nahi tha. Let's see if they show in fri-sat episode of not. 

Agree to disagree, I guess

You know it's not very hard for me to digest the fact that Dhara got all the credit. Firstly they love her unconditionally. And she was the one who started all this batwara thing and she also voiced out her intention which indeed brought Shivi together in certain things. 

Yeah the way the track had been going on, it was rather expected, but I am still rather annoyed

Baki thoda zada toh ho raha hai Dhara ka, vo bhi makers kar rahes hai. 

I loved Rishita in today's and yesterday's episode. She she is not bad or something. Raavi have lived with Pandya's so she knows how they live. But Rishita comes from a different BG because of which she didn't accept certain things. 

Remember the scene where Krish told her to eat food and then hugged her? There also firstly she was craving for that then she got angry which comes naturally to her

(My observation) 

Future ka future me dekhenge, but as to yesterday and today's episode, Rishita definitely stole the show❤️

Baki you missed the part jab Raavi kehti hai ki usi kalash pe sab hath laga denge and the proud look Shiva had oh my God. Vo highlight tha for me. 

Oh yes, that was also a very nice scene❤️😆

Bas itna hi😆

Hehe, glad you replied🤗🤗

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

This stupid Dhara jaap is getting too much yaar

When Dhara-Suman confrontation started I thought I'll enjoy Suman bajaoing Dhara but I didn't. Mostly because most of the points were not covered and Suman's main concern was insulting Dhara instead of teaching her about right and wrong🤔