Shaurya's actions drives anokhi's reactions....it's both

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 days ago

 Note: This strictly my pov....Civil and healthy views are welcome 

Coming to it...

Every action has equal and opposite reaction....

Pehle shaurya did sindoor shaadi...didn’t ask her...

Still jaane do...anokhi accepted and it's mutual now....still who faced ridicule...? Anokhi...

Shaurya blurted out everything to his family...anokhi had no idea..he didn't consent her...

His family got her rusticated...now people may say anokhi disclosed it to ahir..didn't tell shaurya..but that was something else and ahir is not like sabharwals who will do planning and plotting...

Shaurya decided to leave house and bas anokhi ko faisla suna diya...i am coming..

She was shocked..and was about to react..but he cutt off...

Shaurya asked astha...mein sahi toh kar raha hoon..? Anokhi ko kyun nahii...?

Ek baar anokhi ko puccha...i am deciding to leave my house and kya mein teekh kar raha hoon...?

He wants to be with her...but is she prepared after her traumatic experience at the college...

Shaurya's sudden outburst and leaving the house..made tej play nasty mind games with anokhi and she was perplexed..

Anokhi is expected to tell shaurya everything...

But shaurya ever cautioned her  ? ...his family is behind her... ? 

After all this...she has experienced how can she think..they will live happily when his family can stoop so low and do anything...

Anokhi gave into it and didn't inform shaurya...just like shaurya had his justifications in the name of love...

Anokhi too had her views and justification in the name of peace and safety and well being of her definition of love.....

Not happy with either of them nor their actions at all....

Edited by Athiraachu - 7 days ago
Posted: 8 days ago

The problem between two has always been a communication... 


If not everything... I had little hope yesterday that it won't be typical and tell him about it the blackmail.... 


But that'd true... Every action of Shaurya's have some negative effect on Anokhi.. And unfortunately Shaurya (or even makers) does not often even realize the seriousness... Of everything they do... Nor do makers address it with all the sincerity... 


It's like how BM's every action has negative effect on Shaurya. But that's how the show has been... Every plan of BM and BP fails and just has opposite effect on ShaKhi... And might continue on till marriage. 

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26


The problem between two has always been a communication... 


If not everything... I had little hope yesterday that it won't be typical and tell him about it the blackmail.... 


But that'd true... Every action of Shaurya's have some negative effect on Anokhi.. And unfortunately Shaurya (or even makers) does not often even realize the seriousness... Of everything they do... Nor do makers address it with all the sincerity... 


It's like how BM's every action has negative effect on Shaurya. But that's how the show has been... Every plan of BM and BP fails and just has opposite effect on ShaKhi... And might continue on till marriage. 

Yes.....communication is not there at all....

From the very beginning....

The important point for anokhi to not tell about blackmail...is...she is afraid 

She is very wary of shaurya and his anger...pata nahi woh kya kar jaye....

And she has every reason to feel...it will ruin them both...

Though i am Equally disappointed...somewhere i understand anokhi's fears....

Posted: 7 days ago

After seeing the episode, I was honestly frustrated with anokhi...

like after knowing that he has left the house, still you are falling into the blackmail trap set up by BP... being sacrificial when you already know that he has left his house and those ppl and won't take a second to leave the college either bcs if his career in siac is only feasible when he dances to their whims and fancies; then what is the point of working in such a place...better to join another collegesmiley36 (though hard since he has put in a lot of effort in the college so idk...)

But reading your post gave me a fresh perspective as to how she isn't being as much sacrificial, as much as she fears him doing something again out of impulsiveness, that might cost both of them a lot...afterall, when has he not been impulsive...

Actually this is the thing, love, care, concern isn't all that it takes, trust is important too.....one has to have faith in the other person; and having  faith in a person who himself doesn't know, when he would do what, is hard.

Plus as sejal said, his actions have always been serious and it effects anokhi a lot which shaurya doesn't realise.... and how they don'tc ommunicate to eo...they are clear with everyone else, except w/ eo...

pehle anokhi mujhe zyada galat lag rahi thi, but Ab lag raha hai ki shayad both are equally wrong...smiley36

anokhi for not communicating with him ( shaurya is equally at fault)

and shaurya for not being able to be that person whom she can count on... his impulsiveness have always landed them in trouble...

which is why anokhi has a hard time trusting shaurya, she doesn't trust him enough to share her problems, her concerns... and shaurya doesn't understand neither this problem nor the reason behind it...

Nice post!

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by Athiraachu


Yes.....communication is not there at all....

From the very beginning....

The important point for anokhi to not tell about blackmail...is...she is afraid 

She is very wary of shaurya and his anger...pata nahi woh kya kar jaye....

And she has every reason to feel...it will ruin them both...

Though i am Equally disappointed...somewhere i understand anokhi's fears....


That does make lot of sense! smiley36 but makers aren't thinking as directed as you are thinking about that scene in the end... They are making Anokhi wrong here... And Shaurya will make it right... 

Tygai FL types.. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by eternal_soul


After seeing the episode, I was honestly frustrated with anokhi...

like after knowing that he has left the house, still you are falling into the blackmail trap set up by BP... being sacrificial when you already know that he has left his house and those ppl and won't take a second to leave the college either bcs if his career in siac is only feasible when he dances to their whims and fancies; then what is the point of working in such a place...better to join another collegesmiley36 (though hard since he has put in a lot of effort in the college so idk...)

But reading your post gave me a fresh perspective as to how she isn't being as much sacrificial, as much as she fears him doing something again out of impulsiveness, that might cost both of them a lot...afterall, when has he not been impulsive...

Actually this is the thing, love, care, concern isn't all that it takes, trust is important too.....one has to have faith in the other person; and having  faith in a person who himself doesn't know, when he would do what, is hard.

Plus as sejal said, his actions have always been serious and it effects anokhi a lot which shaurya doesn't realise.... and how they don'tc ommunicate to eo...they are clear with everyone else, except w/ eo...

pehle anokhi mujhe zyada galat lag rahi thi, but Ab lag raha hai ki shayad both are equally wrong...smiley36

anokhi for not communicating with him ( shaurya is equally at fault)

and shaurya for not being able to be that person whom she can count on... his impulsiveness have always landed them in trouble...

which is why anokhi has a hard time trusting shaurya, she doesn't trust him enough to share her problems, her concerns... and shaurya doesn't understand neither this problem nor the reason behind it...

Nice post!

Great review man....

That's the thing...they both don't communicate...and Shaurya's attitude was all so self centered...

Anokhi meri hogayi...mein ne tume apna bana liya..meri khushi...

He doesn't count anokhi and her condition at all...

But the makers always make shaurya the victim...either by citing his childhood issues or in the name of love...

Anokhi's suffering and turmoil is never addressed and Shaurya's fault is never called out...

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26



That does make lot of sense! smiley36 but makers aren't thinking as directed as you are thinking about that scene in the end... They are making Anokhi wrong here... And Shaurya will make it right... 

Tygai FL types.. 

i was always attached to anokhi's character and for the very same reason...Anokhi's character inconsistency by makers irks me a lot....

She giving into every unreasonable demands of shaurya...her stupid decisions...her butchering and making her a weakling is something i can't digest..i would hate them more ..if they show Anokhi jealous ..because she never had that trait till now...but as in a way..we are almost done with the show...

Posted: 7 days ago

Your post really makes more sense regarding Anokhi's decision but I doubt the makers are thinking along those lines. They plainly want to make her a sacrificing FL. 

I would have loved Anokhi's dialogues at the terrace today if she actually meant it. Those dialogues addressed so many issues. The forced marriage, his impulsive decision of leaving the house. He may have asked Aastha but her advice was based on half knowledge. Like I said in a post yesterday, he didn't even ask his BP-BM the reason for their disapproval of Anokhi. Shaan had come around. Kanchan was there. Shaurya should have stayed in that house and fought it out. He was not alone this time unlike Aastha 25 years back.

Shaurya often takes decisions without thinking about consequences. Anokhi often has to bear the brunt. Shaurya may break all ties with his family and give up his career because right now it is all about Anokhi but what will happen when he faces the realities of life. He will have to start from scratch. Like Anokhi said during confession that when real life problems appear, love flies out of the window. If Shaurya was a real person, he would have at some point of time regretted his decision, missed his family. He would grow frustrated with daily struggles to make both ends meet.

Though that doesn't mean he should not be allowed to make a decision. Anokhi should have told him everything. Then let him decide. As an adult he has the right to take decisions and make mistakes. Ab wo impulsive hai to uska kuch nahi kar sakte. Pyar hi ladki ne aise insaan se kiya hai.

By the way, I don't think Tej can so easily disown Shaurya. Their property is ancestral property so Shaurya has a right on it unless Tej's Bauji was even worse and gave everything to his eldest son. In the flashack scene, he said that his bauji has not only handed him the responsibility of his karobar and brothers but also of the maan, Samman and blah blah blah.


Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
What is astha to anokhi....and anokhi is not wrong

pencil Athiraachu   stackexchange 1   eye 629

Athiraachu 1 629 3 months ago Niyashi
~~ SHAURYA *Shaurya Sassy Dialogues* Updated

pencil itsRitzi   stackexchange 29   eye 3927

itsRitzi 29 3927 4 days ago lauraanne
SAAKK CCC #31| Shaurya wahin rahega jahaan uski Anokhi rahegi |

pencil dusk2dawn   stackexchange 1229   eye 15458

dusk2dawn 1229 15458 8 days ago mallukumari
Anokhi to leave Shaurya

pencil Unique.Sheep   stackexchange 1   eye 268

Unique.Sheep 1 268 8 days ago cereal.killer
Acp ahir and anokhi bts

pencil Lamisakhan   stackexchange 72   eye 1630

Lamisakhan 72 1630 8 days ago Tashaf_arshi

Topic Info

7 Participants 14 Replies 744Views

Topic started by Athiraachu

Last replied by Athiraachu

loader
loader
up-open TOP