Shaurya's actions drives anokhi's reactions....it's both - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by anuprem

Both Anokhi and Shaurya are at fault here. Shaurya took an impulsive decision and did sindoor marriage.  Never thought of the consequences of his action. Inspite of Anokhi's fears he never tried to maintain secrecy. Even when his entire family came to know about the sindoor marriage he did not inform Anokhi. I don't know why these both are so bad in communication. Not picking up calls and and ignoring the concept of messaging each other.

I thought Anokhi would take some time and then inform Shaurya about the blackmail.Never thought that she would fall in Tej's trap. Maybe she doesn't trust him but she knows him right. Does she really think that he will be happy without her with that family of his?And he can have a career outside of SIAC right. Maybe not as a director but he can have a normal career. Liked only Shaurya and Aahir scenes today. Atleast Aahir looked sorted today. 

i am equally disappointed with both...shaurya behaved very selfishly....never gave a thought about anokhi's studies...her rustication...bas bag uthake chal diye to where...no reasoning nothing...

Anokhi equally doesn't know the art of communication at all...

Shaurya didn't even consider anokhi's fears....he openly blurted out to his family...meri khushi..mujhe anokhi mil gayi...mein ne usse apna banaya...

Anokhi is equally to blame...she gave into it..without a thought...

i always said communication will be a key factor in their relationship but here Anokhi has always acted immature, not answering phone calls, silent treatment is the worst thing one can do to a person who loves you. Its a disrespect both for the person's love and relationship. so i wont support anokhi for behaving like that, she should have asked shaurya some space and inform him that she was ok.  and Now i think Shaurya is right to showcase that he is moving ahead, and anokhi should get a eye opener.  Shaurya's family is too toxic to survive. 

Originally posted by anjalivaswani

i always said communication will be a key factor in their relationship but here Anokhi has always acted immature, not answering phone calls, silent treatment is the worst thing one can do to a person who loves you. Its a disrespect both for the person's love and relationship. so i wont support anokhi for behaving like that, she should have asked shaurya some space and inform him that she was ok.  and Now i think Shaurya is right to showcase that he is moving ahead, and anokhi should get a eye opener.  Shaurya's family is too toxic to survive. 

i didn't support Anokhi...btw when had shaurya communicated everything with anokhi...?

Did he tell Anokhi anything at all about his family  ? 

He did everything without anokhi's consent...shaurya's family is the main reason of anokhi's humiliation and sufferings...

So it's both equally responsible...

Agree to a certain extent, the main problem both Shaurya and Anokhi are impulsive. 

Shaurya as I mentioned in a previous post is still the male chauvinist who is always thinking about himself. He never found the time to tell Anokhi about his engagement, his fight with family, shagun telling his family,

Why should he expect Anokhi to trust him blindly..

As for Anokhi, She is doing exactly what Aastha did 25 years ago. At least Shaurya took a step tp support her contrary to Shaan. In that I am angry with her.

Why not tell Shaurya what happened and they work out a solution together. 

Because both of them are stubborn and believe they know better. I tell you, this type of couple will always face problem, unless they start communicating. 

Anokhi not taking calls gets on my nerves... What type of person who is supposed to be in love not take the call of her beloved...

Originally posted by kiranpri

Agree to a certain extent, the main problem both Shaurya and Anokhi are impulsive. 

Shaurya as I mentioned in a previous post is still the male chauvinist who is always thinking about himself. He never found the time to tell Anokhi about his engagement, his fight with family, shagun telling his family,

Why should he expect Anokhi to trust him blindly..

As for Anokhi, She is doing exactly what Aastha did 25 years ago. At least Shaurya took a step tp support her contrary to Shaan. In that I am angry with her.

Why not tell Shaurya what happened and they work out a solution together. 

Because both of them are stubborn and believe they know better. I tell you, this type of couple will always face problem, unless they start communicating. 

Anokhi not taking calls gets on my nerves... What type of person who is supposed to be in love not take the call of her beloved...

Agreed...as i mentioned above..i am equally disappointed by both...

But i can never give shaurya a clean chit as he...never addressed anokhi's fears and never maintained secrets...

He blurted out everything....he should have told her...how his family knows..and badly they reacted..who suffered humiliation...anokhi alone...

She was kept in dark...regarding shagun..engagement...his family..everything..

Anokhi equally doesn't know the art of communication...but the mental trauma she suffered...she stood strongly to tej...but tej is a master player...anokhi still stood her ground..

Shaurya should have thought about it before leaving house without even asking anokhi...