Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Antaramantara

I know it's a filler episode if you watch it from a perspective to see growth in virat-sai relationship...

But but but

From start to end it was fun...

First when sai commented on devar bhabhi relationship in house ...all 'bade dil k acche gharwala's expression was worth watching it.....smiley37smiley37...no one not even kaku ninad omi had anything to say...smiley37smiley37

Now when sai's final comment on pakhi ' jab mujhse sawal hota h to mai muhtod jawab deti hu, aap to muh bhi nhi khol paai'.....again everyone was mum...you'll get really good feeling after watching everyone mum while sai taunting them....smiley37

Then whole karishma-mohit part was fun

When pp was ranting that no body said anything from her behalf when sai was insulting her, no body console her once even at that pointsmiley37

Then at dining sonali realised  the truth and sympathized by sai....so pp's rocket of exposing sai has actually fallen on her.... everyone see/feel her lies..smiley37even sonali commented how sai was asking questions and pp-virat was mum... So that thing which audience was saying was noticed by whole gharwalassmiley37

Now last scene...when kaku actually admit that there was something b/w pakhi and viratsmiley37smiley37...(so she actually found sai on right side,) though she will never admire...and that face of pakhi when kaku said that...pakhi was like.k kaku ko bhi yakeen h sai k baat p

In today’s episode as soon as actress playing Pakhi says..”aaj..aaj mujhe iss ghar mein aisa mehsoos karwaya Gaya..” I laughed so badly at her β€˜aaj’... she is talented enough to make intense scene comical.. great comic timing.. πŸ‘

And she is consistent with her expressions.. I mean popped glyserened eyes.. again great talent for an actor .. to be so consistent πŸ‘

For me Ayesha stole the show today n yesterday .. emoting hurt n pain of a wife 

Further.. what a family.. where head of family is saying it’s ok if u had past.. after so much drama ..this show is β€˜gum’ lost permanently in showing values.

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by mishalfan1

In today’s episode as soon as actress playing Pakhi says..”aaj..aaj mujhe iss ghar mein aisa mehsoos karwaya Gaya..” I laughed so badly at her β€˜aaj’... she is talented enough to make intense scene comical.. great comic timing.. πŸ‘

And she is consistent with her expressions.. I mean popped glyserened eyes.. again great talent for an actor .. to be so consistent πŸ‘

For me Ayesha stole the show today n yesterday .. emoting hurt n pain of a wife 

Further.. what a family.. where head of family is saying it’s ok if u had past.. after so much drama ..this show is β€˜gum’ lost permanently in showing values.

ayesha is stoling since last 4 days since this sasta big boss strted

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin