Posted: 1 months ago

I know it's a filler episode if you watch it from a perspective to see growth in virat-sai relationship...

But but but

From start to end it was fun...

First when sai commented on devar bhabhi relationship in house ...all 'bade dil k acche gharwala's expression was worth watching it.....smiley37smiley37...no one not even kaku ninad omi had anything to say...smiley37smiley37


Now when sai's final comment on pakhi ' jab mujhse sawal hota h to mai muhtod jawab deti hu, aap to muh bhi nhi khol paai'.....again everyone was mum...you'll get really good feeling after watching everyone mum while sai taunting them....smiley37


Then whole karishma-mohit part was fun

When pp was ranting that no body said anything from her behalf when sai was insulting her, no body console her once even at that pointsmiley37

Then at dining sonali realised  the truth and sympathized by sai....so pp's rocket of exposing sai has actually fallen on her.... everyone see/feel her lies..smiley37even sonali commented how sai was asking questions and pp-virat was mum... So that thing which audience was saying was noticed by whole gharwalassmiley37


Now last scene...when kaku actually admit that there was something b/w pakhi and viratsmiley37smiley37...(so she actually found sai on right side,) though she will never admire...and that face of pakhi when kaku said that...pakhi was like.k kaku ko bhi yakeen h sai k baat p

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Antaramantara


 smiley37


Now last scene...when kaku actually admit that there was something b/w pakhi and viratsmiley37smiley37...(so she actually found sai on right side,) though she will never admire...and that face of pakhi when kaku said that...pakhi was like.k kaku ko bhi yakeen h sai k baat p


I think it was more like ok now kaku know about me and virat and she hates sai so kaku has no problem with me stalking virat and she will unite me with virat.

See this is the magic of Aishwarya she has one expression and we can fill in all kinds of word to that.

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by bhanu



I think it was more like ok now kaku know about me and virat and she hates sai so kaku has no problem with me stalking virat and she will unite me with virat.

See this is the magic of Aishwarya she has one expression and we can fill in all kinds of word to that.

I was actually watching it in fun mood...so I got that vibe k...she understood that she wanted to expose sai virat not so good relation but instead at the end it was her tharki nazar on virat was exposed...smiley37 so all her drama was in vain I got that vibe from her

Posted: 1 months ago

it was brilliant by Sai, master class on how to ask questions and respond to them smiley32

everyone became aware of virat and pakhi's past smiley32

this must have been when Ayesha had time off, looking forward to Sunny filling Virat in on Sai's change of emotions, and is Pakhi always outside Virat's room smiley22

Edited by fj08 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Sai ne aaj mast dhoya Patarlekha ko Maza aagayasmiley37

Posted: 1 months ago

@TM:smiley20

I used to watch episode after reading the Wu. So far hardly seen 50 episodes and this is the only show I am watchingsmiley16

Now, your post made me watch the episode. Wow. 

It is like Abimanyu standing alone and fighting with strong warriors. 

Two places apart from what you mentioned was worth watching. 

1. When officer (seems DIG who knows that the family didn't inform Sai about which hospital he got admitted) said that his wife takes good care of him, Virat recalled Sai's words. Wow, what he remembered at that momentsmiley37

2.  When Pakhi tried to showcase her beizzati, no one pay their attention. Poor soul 


Just wonder, Sai won't do as per her character but if she records the harresment of Virat done by Pakhi vahini or at least says, start your blackmail and I will start my recordings in mobile? How it will?smiley42

Posted: 1 months ago

Best part was Bhabhi - devar rishta in chakram niwas was bestsmiley36 Kya shot maraa 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Antaramantara


I know it's a filler episode if you watch it from a perspective to see growth in virat-sai relationship...

But but but

From start to end it was fun...

First when sai commented on devar bhabhi relationship in house ...all 'bade dil k acche gharwala's expression was worth watching it.....smiley37smiley37...no one not even kaku ninad omi had anything to say...smiley37smiley37


Now when sai's final comment on pakhi ' jab mujhse sawal hota h to mai muhtod jawab deti hu, aap to muh bhi nhi khol paai'.....again everyone was mum...you'll get really good feeling after watching everyone mum while sai taunting them....smiley37


Then whole karishma-mohit part was fun

When pp was ranting that no body said anything from her behalf when sai was insulting her, no body console her once even at that pointsmiley37

Then at dining sonali realised  the truth and sympathized by sai....so pp's rocket of exposing sai has actually fallen on her.... everyone see/feel her lies..smiley37even sonali commented how sai was asking questions and pp-virat was mum... So that thing which audience was saying was noticed by whole gharwalassmiley37


Now last scene...when kaku actually admit that there was something b/w pakhi and viratsmiley37smiley37...(so she actually found sai on right side,) though she will never admire...and that face of pakhi when kaku said that...pakhi was like.k kaku ko bhi yakeen h sai k baat p


@Bold: IM SO GLAD this happened. Agreed. This episode was actually hilarious smiley37 These two (V+PP) tried to keep it a secret so much so that V is "forgetting" everything just to avoid confronting his wife yet here half the family is like "we been knew". smiley37


Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Didi ka jeevansathi kaun hona chahiye???🤔🤔(fun post)

pencil Devikadish   stackexchange 62   eye 1263

Devikadish 62 1263 17 days ago Devikadish
This is so fun (TC article guys)

pencil Shristhi2002   stackexchange 51   eye 739

Shristhi2002 51 739 22 days ago sairat07
Help Virat to find the Culprit (Fun Post) Answer Updated

pencil Bibliophile68   stackexchange 31   eye 717

Bibliophile68 31 717 23 days ago Saichintalli
Liar Liar Pants On fire- Haww Viru 😮😮(fun post)

pencil Devikadish   stackexchange 16   eye 929

Devikadish 16 929 24 days ago SairatLove007
Ofcourse, yahi mila( fun post)🤣

pencil Shristhi2002   stackexchange 9   eye 562

Shristhi2002 9 562 1 months ago MuguetDScorpion

Topic Info

9 Participants 9 Replies 1203Views

Topic started by Antaramantara

Last replied by appisuri

loader
loader
up-open TOP