Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Rishita ko heroine bana diya aaj.. Dev ko bhi usi ne bachaya, kal ShiVi ko bachayegi ðŸ¤£

Haaan bass shivi moment khatam hone k baad he aye wo😆

Araay par why did she come in a tractor.. Usko pehle se pata tha kya aisa hua hai🤣

Par rishu baby hugging krish calling him kesar chudail was cute😆

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I think tomorrow Dhara will leave the mandir and on the way Rishita and gang will see her walking aimlessly on the road. Rishita will offer her a lift in the tractor and Dhara will accept it. Raaste me they will all sing YKB. Then they will reach the mandir all together . Gaumbi will be happy, Suman will be pissed, Maami will still be recording. Then Rishita will apologize to Suman and sing some praises for Dhara followed by all the other Pandya gang members. Suman will realize her mistake, she will apologize to Dhara maa and she will also join the Pandya gang and sing devotional songs for Dhara🤣🤣

This is tomorrow’s episode in brief🤣

And everybody will ask again, "Yeh ho kya raha hai?"🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

No.

Half ep will go in Shivi reacue then tractor Factor will come. By then Suman asks Dhara to pack. And we get Dhara walk where flshbacks to show her moments r there. Then kids running and only day after tomorrow we get confrontations and Absolving Dhara of her mistakes... YKB is either on friday or saturday

Lol matlab YKB hoke hi rahega chahe kuch bhi ho jaye!! God save the country ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

sacchi sacchi bolna!😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Going to bed  as it's almost 1 am here😆 after watching the episode one more time😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lol matlab YKB hoke hi rahega chahe kuch bhi ho jaye!! God save the country ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

YKB is the national anthem of PS.. usko hone se koi nahi rok sakta ðŸ˜†

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

babuji sathiya gaye hain ðŸ˜ˆ

Maine skip kar dia wo part..jaldi jaldi shivi pe jo ana tha😆

Shiva ki aankon mein darr at the end of epi was

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

U think their fam moment is complete without one?

It has to be there. Or how will viewers know all is well in lalaland and that they love each other?

🤣

nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshivika

One question about the scene where Raavi says tune kaha tha na main pohoch jaungi or something .what was she referring to ? Anyone has any idea ?.

Same question.. Was she saying that behoshi ki halat mein? 

Ria23 thumbnail

I love Suman today. She asked all logical questions. What she said about not having kids to Dhara might be wrong. But to me it was not because that was a mother talking. Dhara cannot understand Suman pain. 

In today episode Rishita was amazing. If all the credit went to Dhara and suman start to apologize for that. God forbid if all the family start singing praises, i will go crazy for sure.
I don’t have problem with Dhara. It justs that they try to give her credit, make her mahaan and everybody else her devoter makes me angry. A person can make mistake, she should admit the wrong. Even in front of Suman try to justify her behavior that she wanted to unite the family.